Author has written 11 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter, Naruto, and Beyblade.
IMPORTANT MUST READ: This website was what started me on my fanfiction journey. I can't imagine a life without fanfic, and I have this place to thank for that. But I'm moving - off to other places, bigger heights, all that jazz. I'll keep my fic up here, but I won't be uploading any new ones. I'll still answer PM's, I'll still read fics here and review. But yeah.
BryKai userpic courtesy of PandaPjays, who's a wonderful person and one of the best Internet chat pals one could have. And her writing...magical. Go look her up right now.
Especially This Is How We Fall Apart - it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read and you should totally read it. No kid.
- OnI am
- OnI am (But there's nothing up there yet... and my art? Pfft. Makes my writing look good in comparison. But I want to get better... learn how to actually draw instead of trace everything.)
Six Things About...
Projects I'm Working On:
- Skolko: which was my NaNo novel for 2011. I'm still rewriting it.
A Basic Overview of What To Expect:
About My Writing:
I write mainly sentimental stuff (angst, pining, introspective, etc) and all the stuff the Romantics used to write about. I don't usually write humour (probably because I fail at writing the funnies).
And everything Beyblade has a tint of BryKai to it. Everything. Even if the pairing is NOT BryKai, they will still have a close friendship and/or previous relationship. Because I'm just like that. Live with it.
Don't like BryKai? Perfectly fine, and if you'll send me a PM I'll give you links to many wonderfully written KaiRei fics. Any other pairing and I'll still have some, but not as much, sadly.
My Faves List:
- is huge (it actually is about half the size it was before - I'm done purging it! What's left are the really good ones - have fun, I scrolled through all the crap here so you wouldn't have to). Why? Because I read a lot. I'm not kidding. I love fanfiction that much, so much that I spend my free time reading this instead of doing homework.
And The Stuff I Read:
- is all over the place. I will read slash (yaoi, boy's love, etc), femslash (yuri, girl's love, etc) but I haven't found much that is good here, and straight pairings. I will read anything you put in front of me as long as it is written well enough. I'm being serious here. Rec's for me? Send 'em over on a PM. (btw, also open to original fiction rec's)
Interesting Things I Have Found Out:
- For those of you that are Beyblade fans, I have just found out that Kai's favourite food is steak. Am I the only one getting reminded of Bakura and his crazy steak eating fest in Battle City?
I was just going through a purge of my faves list and I remembered the first fic I ever read... Funnily enough, I can remember that story perfectly (unlike other fanfics that I read...they all seem to bleed together somehow. Sometimes, that is). All the plot twists, even what some of the characters said, word for word. It was the one that started all this and it still holds a special place on my shelf.
Just thought I'd share it with everyone else: Our Farewell
It shouldn't be any surprise that it's slash, right? With a tint of insanity and murder and absolutely bloody gore involved, that is.
(you know you want to... CLICK ON IT)
You are an Opportunistic Seme!
Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke
Because sex is funny.
It's actually true, you know. e(pi*i) = -1
Quote of the Moment:
'Erotica is using a single feather. Pornography would be using the entire peacock.' - John Watson, A Feather For Each Wind That Blows
Unsafe External Link