This is the link to my new account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2885638/Life_Alchemist
When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.
A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.
Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.
How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it.
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.
I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
If it's very painful for you to criticize your friends - you're safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that's the time to hold your tongue.
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?
True friends stab you in the front.
A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
I can forgive, but I cannot forget, is only another way of saying, I will not forgive. Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one.
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
It's far easier to forgive an enemy after you've got even with him.
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life.
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
Guys post as: "I'd be this boyfriend."
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't ever been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15, Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, my name is paper YAH, Sakurablossom24, Rhianna224, Kisa T. Sohma, Lone-wolf761,charmed4lifekaren, Princess Marauder
Everything the Golden Trio Found Out at Hogwarts that the Marauders didn't
1. Harry found out how the Bloody Baron came to be covered in blood and proceeded to tell Hermione and Ron.
2. The Golden Trio and Neville found the passage from the Hogs Head to the Room of Requirement.
3. The Golden Trio found the Chamber of Secrets
4. Hermione knew about Flitwick being a dueling champion.
5. Harry found out about the Ravenclaw ghost's past and proceeded to tell Hermione and Ron.
Insane things the Golden Trio and Marauders did
1. The Golden Trio broke into the Ministry of Magic, stole the appearance of three Ministry workers, stole from a Ministry official, and proceeded to save all the Muggle-borns being held in the Ministry.
2. The Golden Trio broke into Gringotts, proceeded to a high security vault, stole the appearance of a Death Eater, and broke into the vault of a very loyal Death Eater of Voldemort.
3. James, Sirius, and Peter befriended a werewolf. (Got to love that one)
4. James, Sirius, and Peter became Animagi at Hogwarts. (True show of friendship, love it)
5. Sirius and James ran from cops on a motorcycle and used the cop's car to get the Death Eaters chasing them to slam into the car, then proceeded to fly on motorcycle in front of the muggles.
6. Hermione stole from Snape's private store of ingredients.
7. Sirius got killed by a drape. (Sorry, but that is just completely ridiculous, which makes it so funny, but I miss Sirius. He was awesome!)
8. Getting married. (James, Lily, Remus, Tonks, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Harry)
9. The Golden Trio, Luna, Ginny, and Neville broke into the Ministry to save Sirius, who was not there. (They must love breaking into that place)
10. Running away from home. (Sirius and Harry)
11. Allowing yourself to get killed. (To protect your friends and others it is really sweet, but those friends will want to kill you when they find out about what you did. They will literally find a way to bring you back to life just to kill you again for getting yourself killed on purpose in the first place.)
12. Taking every single class offered at Hogwarts. (Hermione)
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.