Poll: What did you think of the Rocky Horror remake? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Sweeney Todd, Ouran High School Host Club, Kim Possible, Frozen, Rocky Horror, and Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Name: Bailey C. (formerly Abby Lilly)
Gender: FTM transgender
Orientation: I like who I like. It's stupid to label it.
Occupation: Student, RHPS actor
Talents/hobbies other than writing: Singing, cosplay, guitar, acting, youtube videos.
A NOTE TO MY READERS:
I have returned once more! I have been focusing on my schoolwork this past semester, and lemme tell you- it paid off nicely! I hope to binge-write this winter break!
STORIES IN THE MAKING:
Somewhere A Place for Us (Sweeney Todd) (on hold, possibly permanently)
Stockholm Syndrome (Kim Possible)
A Rocky Winter (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
The Odd Couple (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
A Razor and a Bottle of Gin (Sweeney Todd)
Odd Jobs (Sweeney Todd)
Sick Day (Sweeney Todd)
Facade (Sweeney Todd)
Give My Apologies to Broadway (Ouran HSHC)
My Reason for Living (Sweeney Todd)
Fuckin' Perfect (Sweeney Todd)
Captain Jack (Repo! The Genetic Opera)
It Hurts (Ouran High School Host Club)
Taken (Ouran High School Host Club)
10 Song Shuffle (Frozen)
Giving Into Absolute Pleasure (Rocky Horror Picture Show)
Now, a little bit about myself...
I am 21 years old, female-to-male transgender, and have been writing fanfiction, would you believe, since I was five. I have always toyed with the "What if this happened..." ideas and now that I'm older and this website exsists, it's easier for me to really write them down and share them.
I began publishing my stories online in, I think it was, 7th grade. I began posting them on youtube first, and then branching out to other sites. This one, so far, has been my favorite.
My pen name on here was originally AliceandBella1234 (or something along those lines...) as it was initially going to be a shared account, and we were into Twilight at the time. But my friend backed out before we began publishing, and I changed the name once I saw Sweeney Todd. (She helped me with ideas for Odd Jobs a few years back though.) Though I no longer identify as a girl, I refuse to change the pen name- just so it's easier to find my stories for those who have read them.
I will become fascinated and obsessed with a fandom easily, and may go overboard sometimes. You can see that through my publishing history: From Twilight, to Sweeney Todd, to Ouran, to Repo, to Kim Possible, to Frozen, and currently, Rocky Horror. There are times I feel embarrassed about letting myself become immersed in a show/movie, but it's been a coping method for getting through life since I was a kid. Writing, be it original or fan fictions, has allowed me to not only find a way to express my feelings, but to explore fantoms a little more, as well as work on my writing skills. Looking back on my earlier works, it allows me to see how far I've come.
Along with writing, musicals have always been a big part of my life. I've seen way more than I can keep track of. My all time favorite is Sweeney Todd. The one I've seen most is Wicked (seen it three times on broadway) The one I saw with the complete original cast was the Addams Family (With Nathan Lane, Bebe Neuwirth and Terrance Mann)
I consider myself very open minded, particularly when it comes to different pairings. I don't really approve of things like incest, but I must admit it can be hard when it's canon, such as with Rocky Horror or Ouran.
I'm very outspoken. If something's on my mind, the world needs to know. If you have a different stance on a subject, feel free to discuss it with me...but don't start a fight that's completely unnecessary. We all have different opinions and visions- no one's is superior.
Also, feel free to ask questions- about my work, or even about me. I'm quite an open book, and don't really keep secrets about myself.
Lastly, in regards to cyberbullying, homophobia, stereotyping to the point of mocking, and/or racisim, you should know that I tolerate NONE of that and will be up your arse about it!
Now sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of my profile...and all my stories!
Love and Hugs,
"You just gotta 'Lovett'" -my friend Suzanne
My friend Ilana: I'm about to die a horrible, morbid, cruel, disgusting death..
Me: You mean a chorus concert?
Stupid girl: (sees my Sweeney Todd decor in my locker, freshman year) Oh can you decortate my locker just like that?
Me: No...first you have to see Sweeney Todd
Girl: oh i watch that show all the time!
Other kid: It's a movie, you asshole!
Girl: Oh! It's a movie! Well, i watch the DVD all the time!
Me: Ok. then what's Sweeney Todd's real name?
Girl: (with such certainty in her voice) Todd!
(Is watching Alice in Wonderland with Matt, and i'm pointing out all the Harry Potter/Sweeney Todd actors in it)
Me: And the dog is voiced by Timothy Spall...in Sweeney Todd he was the Beadle, in Harry Potter, he was...oh shit...what was his name? The one who got turned into Ron's rat?
Matt: Peter Petti- *remebers what he looks like* ew.
My Friend Melissa: Oh-Em-jay!
Me: oh it sounded like you said "Oh, i'm gay"
Melissa: (sarcastically) that too!
Me: Oh that explains why you love Rob Pattinson!
Melissa: (evil glare)
My friend Frank: In soviet Russia, women rape you!
My friend Ethan: tecnically, they do now..
Frank: (in russian accent) SHUT UP!!!
(Is texting my friend Toniann)
Me: You wanna hang out Monday?
Me: Yay! Who's house?
Toniann: Can I come over there, please? I love your house!
Me: ...you just love my temperpedic bed...
Me: (Facebook Status) Welp. *points wand to head* Avada Kedavra!
Billy: Expelliarmus before you finish the spell.
Billy: Portrificas Totalas
Me: ...oh well now that's just a dirty move.
Me: I listen to any type of music!
Jordan: (thinks for a second) The first thing to come into my head when you said that, was for some reason, Arabian Dance Music.
Me: Can I tell you a secret?
My friend Avery: You're Hannah Montana????
Paul: Like, comment, subscribe and Google-thumb-plus me on Twitter!
(Is showing Paul the Sweeney Todd movie)
Paul: (after Sweeney murders a ton of people in the span of a few minutes.) Man, he's really just bringing the house down tonight.
Me: (getting ready backstage for a Rocky Horror shadow cast; having trouble with packing my shorts.) Hey, someone who was born with a dick, help me put mine on!
(At the grocery store with my friend Dana. The isle we need to go down is crowded.)
Dana: Why are there so many people?
Me: Because people exist.
Dana: Well, that's not fair.
watching The Force Awakens*
Kylo Ren: You need a teacher!
Me: You need a haircut.
Chris: Is Richard O'Brien a transvestite?
Me: No, he's genderqueer.
John: No, he's bald.
Dana: I'm tired. Gonna go take a coma.
If you agree that Ed Sanders is one of the luckiest, cutest and most talented actors out there, copy and paste this!
If you’ve ever purposely walked into a wall, copy and paste this!
If you’ve ever acted drunk, copy and paste this!
If you’ve ever gotten Naked (ha ha) copy and paste this!
If you think they oughta put Repo! on Broadway, copy and paste this!
If you think they oughta put Sweeney Todd, the Producers and Spamalot back on Broadway, copy and paste this!
If you’ve ever yelled “I DON’T LIKE SPAM!” in the middle of the hallway, and/or you know what that is from, copy and paste this!
If Kyle's mom is a big, fat bitch, copy and paste this!
If you love Ouran High School Host Club and are not sure why, copy and paste this!
If you ever confused a prep, copy and paste this.
If you think Sweeney Todd needs a big hug, copy and paste this!
If you think racism is wrong, copy and paste this!
If you hate homophobia copy and paste this!
If you hate bullies, copy and paste this!
If Zydrate comes in a little glass vile, copy and paste this!
If you recently went to a hospital and half-expected to see Dr. House, copy and paste this!
If you see a weeping angel, DON'T BLINK. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BLINK!!!!
If you have looked back on your old stories and wondered just where your childhood went wrong, copy and paste this!
If you haven't copied and pasted any of the above, copy and paste this!
If you’ve copied and pasted more than 3 of these, copy and paste this!
I’m in love with Sweeney Todd.
Yes I know it does sound odd.
But then I saw him kill those gentlemen,
And I knew I’d never be the same again!
I’ll trod the path that few have trod,
For Sweeney Todd!
Show me the way to Fleet Street!
Ten Character Test! (2015 update)
1) Frank N Furter (Rocky Horror)
2) Elsa (Frozen)
3) Light Yagami (Death Note)
4) Graverobber (Repo! The Genetic Opera)
5) The Doctor (Doctor Who)
6) Rick (Rick and Morty)
7) Towelie (South Park)
8) Robert the tire (Rubber)
9) Ron Stoppable (Kim Possible)
10) Alois Trancy (Black Butler II)
What would you do if:
1. Number 5 (The Doctor ) was stranded on the toilet because he was out of paper?
He wouldn’t need me, so long as he has his sonic screwdriver on hand. (Don’t ask)
2. You came home one day and found Number 3 (Light) and Number 7 (Towelie) in your house, both drunk out of their minds?
Fetch Towelie his bong and remind him what weed is.
3. Number 8 (Robert) offered to fix the plumbing problems with your house?
Say, “If you blow up my house, I’m gonna be super pissed.”
4. Number 2 (Elsa) showed up at school as your substitute teacher for the day?
Conceal, don’t feel… my boner.
5. You accidentally saw Number 10 (Alois) wearing nothing but a small, purple speedo?
…I think my eyes exploded…
6. Number 3 (Light) insisted on driving you around town to wherever you wanted to go for the entire day?
Insist we pay Justin Bieber a little visit…Oh, no reason.
7. Number 9 (Ron) killed Number 4 (Graverobber) right in front of you?
I don’t think I could do anything. My childhood just killed my freshman year. What now?
Would you allow:
1. Number 6 (Rick) to redecorate your house for you, however they see fit?
I tihnk that’d be kinda cool. He’d probably make a device to change the wall color instantly.
2. Number 1 (Frank) to be your dentist and work in your mouth with a drill?
Sorry couldn’t hear you…was too busy crapping my pants in fear…
3. Number 10 (Alois) and Number 5 (The Doctor) to be left alone in your house or apartment unsupervised for an entire weekend?
Probably not- The Doctor would probably get sick of Alois and sacrifice him during a Dalek attack.
4. Number 8 (Robert) to borrow some of your clothes and wear them in public?
Yes. Why? No reason.
5. Number 2 (Elsa) to try to fix your computer when it's messed up?
My computer freezes enough, thank you very much.
6. Number 4 (Graverobber) to set you up on a date with Number 9 (Ron)?
Just gimme the zydrate gun. I’ll shoot Kim up with it, grab Ron and run like hell!
7. Number 1 (Frank) and Number 3 (Light) to operate heavy machinery together?
I’m pretty sure Frank would make Rocky do that. And Light, well he’s Light.
1. Number 5 (The Doctor )asks Number 2 (Elsa) out on a date. Upon seeing this, what do you do or say?
Angrily fixes bowtie* First of all, you uncultured shit, he doesn’t date, he has companions! Second…
2. Number 7 (Towelie) asks you to a dance. Do you accept?
Dancing? Is that what the kids call it these days?
3. Number 8 (Robert) and Number 9 (Ron) are fighting over you. What happens now?
Uh…what the hell?
4. Number 1 (Frank) tries to kiss you. What do you do?
Use Rocky as a shield…then hide Frank’s liquor.
5. Number 3 (Light) confesses his secret love for Number 5 (The Doctor). What do you think of this?
Light, get in line with about 10 million fangirls…and some fanboys…
6. Number 6 (Rick) is cheating on Number 7 (Towelie) with Number 3 (Light), and you find out about it. What do you do?
Thaaaaaaaaaat can’t be safe for mankind…
7. Number 4 (Graverobber) proposes to you. Your reaction?
Now that’s more like it!
1. What in the name of Holy Rabbit Dogs was Number 1 (Frank) doing outside in nothing but a small pink towel at 3 AM!?
2. What if Number 2 (Elsa) tied Number 4 (graverobber) to a flagpole and threw shoes at him until he cried?
Elsa, repeat after me…conceal, don’t feel your anger…*gets shoe thrown at me*
3. ...and then Number 8 (Robert) and Number 5 (The Doctor) danced around the table naked. Your reaction upon seeing this?
Where are my meds?
4. Number 10 (Alois) has just officially been given a Pyro License. What happens now?
this answer has been deleted due to a horrible possible scenario involving burning down the Phantomhive manor…*
5. Would YOU tell Number 9 (Ron) to "WOO! TAKE IT ALL OFF!"...?
Meh, sure. Why not? As long as it takes place after the series at age 18
6. What was Number 6 (Rick) in prison for?
THIS WAS DONE BEFORE I SAW THE SEASON 2 FINALE. OH GOD. THE FEELS.
7. What if, suddenly, Number 4 (Graverobber) smashed through the wall of your room totally naked, posed, and shouted "OHHHH YEEEEAAAAH!"...?
Tooooooooo much Zydrate, there, buddy!
What Would You Do If...
1.Number 1 (Frank) woke you up in the middle of the night?
MOTHER OF FUCK, FRANK, STOP PRETENDING TO BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!
2. Number 2 (Elsa) asked you to go out with her?
Hey now, hey now! This is what dreeeeeeeeeeeams are made of!
3. Number 3 (Light) walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
(Grabs shower curtain) Am I gonna die naked…?
4. Number 4 (Graverobber) cooked you dinner?
Trash bin burritos again?????
5. Number 5 (The Doctor) was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
I haven’t been this excited since Elsa asked me out.
6. Number 8 (Robert) got into the hospital somehow?
Ran over a nail?
7. Number 9 (Ron) made fun of your friends?
Go all Bonnie on his ass and remind him he doesn’t have many friends…save for a girlfriend and a naked mole rat.
8. Number 10 (Alois) ignored you all the time?
I wouldn’t care.
What Would They Do Under The Following Circumstances?
1. Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will Number 1 (Frank) do?
Lead them off my trail…in order to kill me with an axe himself.
2. You're on a vacation with Number 2 (Elsa) and you manage to break your leg. What does Number 2 do?
That’s pretty handy. She can incase it in ice until the ambulance arrives!
3. It's your birthday. What will 3 (Light) give you?
An apple…though I’m not a Shinigami…or am I…?
4. You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does Number 4 (Graverobber) do?
He tries something weirdly heroic
5. You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will Number 5 (The Doctor) do?
Grab my arm and say, “Run!”
6. You're about to marry Number 10 (Alois). What's Number 6's (Rick)’s reaction?
“Well, you know what, Morty, Pedophiles, they *Buuuuuuurrrrrrp* exist.”
7. You got dumped by someone. How will Number 7 (Towelie) cheer you up?
Take a wild guess…
8. You're angry about it afterwards, how does Number 8 (Robert) calm you down?
Blow up the person who angered me.
9. You compete in some tournament. How does Number 9 (Ron) support you?
Be the mascot, how else?
10. You can't stop laughing. What will Number 10 (Alois) do?
Try to have Claude get me to stop; it’s giving him a headache
1. Number 1 (Frank) is all you've ever dreamed of.
casually throws DVD of Rocky Horror out the window.*
2. Number 2 (Elsa) tells you about her deeply hidden love for Number 9 (Ron). Your reaction?
Sit back with some popcorn…who would win in a fight- Elsa or Kim Possible?
3. You're dating Number 3 (Light) and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
Light in the top student in his country and can act like a damn angel, of course they will!
4. Number 4 (Graverobber) loves Number 9 (Ron) as well. What does that mean?
Graves, didn’t he kill you, earlier?
5. Number 6 (Rick) appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
Not be surprised in the slightest.
6. You had a haircut and Number 7 (Towelie) can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
I don’t think anything of it. He’s baked like a cake!
7. Number 8 (Robert) thinks he'll never get a girlfriend. What will you tell him?
Nothing…I really don’t want to get on his bad side…
8. Number 9 (Ron) is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending you an e-mail. Now what?
Dammit, Rufus is up to his pranks again!
1. Could Number 1 (Frank) and Number 6 (Rick) be soul mates?
Nah, but I could see them going out for beer while they discuss changing the field of science as we know it.
2. Would Number 2 (Elsa) trust Number 5 (The Doctor)?
3. Number 3 (Light) wants to go shopping, will Number 7 (Towelie) come along?
Only if they’re picking up before hand.
4. Number 4 (Graverobber) is bored and pokes Number 10 (Alois). What happens after that?
Alois goes crying to Claude about it. What else?
5. Number 5 (The Doctor) and Number 1 (Frank) are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
The Doctor would end up teaching the physics class and Frank would keep butting in.
6. If Number 6 (Rick) and Number 3 (Light) cooked dinner, what would they make?
They’d say screw dinner, order pizza, and Rick would conduct experiments on Light’s victims.
7. Number 7 (Towelie) and Number 9 (Ron) apply for a job. What job?
Doesn’t matter, Ron would refuse to leave SmartyMart and Towelie would get fired for being high.
8. Number 8 (Robert) gives Number 5 (The Doctor) a haircut. Is that OK?
NOBODY messes with the doctor’s hair!!! I don’t care if you are a tire, without limbs and no ability to cut hair! You- Oh shit it’s shaking….
9. Number 9 (Ron) sketches what Number 6's (Rick) perfect girlfriend should look like.
Well this oughta be a good show…
10. Number 10 (Alois) and Number 8 (Robert) are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Too busy wondering how you can tell a tire is blushing…
No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgender life, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A RHPS SHADOWCAST ACTOR WHEN:
-You know the movie's dialogue by heart, but struggle to tell someone the slight details when it comes to on screen things.
-You do callouts when listening to the soundtrack without even realizing you're doing it.
-Corsets have become a unisex thing.
-You can perform the movements of parts you've never played.
-Your castmates are more family to you than your actual family ever was.
-You have so many inside jokes that it's almost like you're speaking another language to people outside the group.
-The floor show has become the most dreaded scene to rehearse.
-Being stripped onstage seems normal to you.
-Nip slips are no longer a big deal if/when they happen.
-Diners at 3 AM isn't a weird concept anymore.
-You have to trade underwear with a castmate because you forgot your floor show panties (yes this happened...)
-You inevitably get the link to Frank N Furter singing "Happy Birthday" to Rocky posted to your Facebook on your birthday.
-You're quite happy that you've found a group of people just as crazy as you are.