Poll: Question! Who Likes LFG and My Fanfiction, Promises Unbroken? :D Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Clue, Earthbound, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, and Professor Layton.
Hello Everyone!! This (as you might know) is my profile. I'm hoping to make this pretty long, so everything is in its own section. Please enjoy!!
Name: I won't tell you my real name, but You can call me Riku. :3
Status: OTL Am getting over a massive case of the flu right now. Am on Hiatus for awhile for both writing and betaing for this very reason. I'm sorry to all, but I'm working on getting better!
Age: 19 and still going strong!
And in case your wondering, I AM A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD OF IT!!
Also, if any of you want to check them out, I have my youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperShadowsGirl?feature=mhee I usually do song covers, but sometimes I try to do LPs or I voice act too! So, if anyone needs a female voice actress for anything, come look for me! :D
And, I also have my deviantart here: http://shadow-and-me-foreve.deviantart.com/
Favorite Video Games: Professor Layton (CLIVE!!!!), Epic Mickey (OSWALD!!! *glomps*), Mother 3 (Oh Claus! WHY?! T_T...But still, *GLOMP*!!) Kingdom Hearts ( Fangirl Scream I LOVE RIKU!!), Mario(LUIGI!!), Sonic (*FANGIRL SCREAM* SHADOW!! *FAINT*), Ratchet and Clank, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon ( Especially the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series), Elite Beat Agents( This game rocks!! XD Punny! XD), Rock Band, Crash Bandicoot, Star Fox, Wii Music (:3 Music is FUN!! :D As you can probably tell, I love Music Based Games. :) )
Favorite TV Shows ( old and new): SONIC UNDERGROUND ( THIS SHOW IS AWSOME!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, THEN GO SEE AN EPISODE RIGHT AFTER READING MY PROFILE), Cased Closed, Danny Phantom, Suite Life,Codename Kids Next Door, That's so Raven, Kim Possible, ICarly, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Pokemon anime, Sonic X, SatAM, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Legend of Zelda, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I love Lucy, Full House, Family Matters ( I LOVE STEVE URKAL!!), 24, Game Shows, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (He needs more love! *huggles Oswald plush, Doctor Who (Am just starting the season with the 10th Doctor. :3 ), My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (What?! It's not as bad as it seems! Do not judge me! lol), Transformers Prime (OPTIMUS!!! 8D)
Favorite Movies: The Phantom of the Opera (Have seen the Broadway Show and Own the Newer Movie! I LOVE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!! I hope to see it in Vegas in the center seats someday! :3), Super Mario Bros. ( 1993), Horton Hears A Who, High School Musical, Bolt, Transformers 1,2, & 3, The Little Rascals, Star Wars, Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2, Howl's Moving Castle, The Cat Returns, Any and all Disney Movies!
Favorite Books: Bible, Kingdom Keepers (I Have All Five Books! :D But, I'm only on book 2. :/) InkHeart series, Inheritance series( Eragon, Eldest, & Brisingar, Haven't read the fourth yet. :P), Nancy Drew mysteries, The Princess Diaries series, comic, MANGA!
Clive (Oh My Gosh, YESH!!)
Crow (Leader of the Black Ravens! Can't go wrong there! ;D)
Badger (MY FAVORITE BLACK RAVEN!!! HE'S MINE, SO BACK OFF!)
Lando (From the next Professor Layton game! Love him so much! Would love him even more if he wasn't so much like my dad. ._. SO AWKWARD! DX Especially since his english name is Randall...which is my dad's name...-_-")
Professor Hershel Layton (A True Gentleman Leaves No Puzzle Unsolved! *epic finger point*)
Luke Triton (He's so adorable! x3)
Riku (fangirl squeel and anime faint)
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (I'm Not Kidding! He Needs More Love!!!! Give Eeet To Im! Now!)
Shadow ( sonic series, another fangirl squeel and anime faint )
Manic ( Sonic Underground)
Claus (Mother 3-*bursts into tears*)
Quark ( ratchet and clank series) (He's very good for comic relief. XD)
Princess Daisy ( GIRL POWER!!)
Po ( Kung Fu Panda)
Wolf O' Donnal
Ron Stoppable and Rufus
The 10th Doctor (I've only taken one look at him and, already, I'm in love! :3)
Fluttershy (She's just so cute! And Kind. :) )
DJ Pon-3 (I kind of think of her as my Pony Persona. Kind of.)
Doctor Whooves (Doctor Who My Little Pony= Awesomeness! :3)
Here is the link for the Animation my Sonic Fanfic is based off of:
Also, Here is the comic that the same fic is based off of:
Here's Alayn's Character Profile for My Lucky Rabbit's Foot: http://shadow-and-me-foreve.deviantart.com/#/d4psnk1
Also, Here's Alayn's Keyblade for the above fanfic: http://shadow-and-me-foreve.deviantart.com/#/d4s3cii
Link to the Read-Aloud version of Warped To World 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rclUXEnTptU
Random Quotes and Copy & Paste stuff
If you think Paper Mario X is the best darn Paper Mario adaptation ever, put this in your profile.
" If You Can't beat them, join them, then beat them!" Mario, Super Mario Bros. Super Show
"Say 'Fuzzy Pickles'!" - Cameraman from Earthbound
"BASEBALL!!" Luke from Professor Layton and the Malignant Growth. XD
"DOWN WITH THE TOP-HATTED DEVIL!!" The Resistance Quote from Ans and I's private Monocle Layton RP we did. (XD We came up with so much good stuff with that RP! :D)
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas.
My Oswald Plushie thinks you have serious mental problems.
Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss. (I Seriously Wish It WAS This Simple! D:)
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.
"Somewhere people are plotting against you and I am probably among them."
"You! Out Of The Gene Pool - Now!"
"Dying is just natures way of saying 'Hey! Your not alive anymore!'"
"Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it."
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons!
"Don't talk unless you can improve the silence"
Every Abortion Is Just . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never
If you're against abortion, PLEASE post this on your profile!!
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know that August 13, 2012 is the 21th anniversary of the beloved Super Mario World, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, PASTE THIS
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile. ("CRIKEY! IT'S A SPOTTED PIGMY EMO! I'LL GET ME NET!!" XD We quote that so much and it's just so funny because nobody else gets it except us! XD And, for those of you who do know it, pat yourself on the back and go have a cookie!)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile. (Does my 3DS count? I always read on that more than my computer.)
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile. (I agree, but, at the same time, I can truthfully admit that this has happened to me before. ._. More than once, might I add.)
A stranger stabs you in the front, a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, a friend stabs you in the back, but best friends only poke each other with straws!
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who are'nt, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley bored, Gem W, Bara- Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Carzy Billie Joe loving freak, shadow929, The Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/ fairy to be, The Gypsy- Pirate Queen, MCR Rocks, Andrew Laplante, MajorDxSFanatic,teh queen of randomness,Xannijn, powderedsugar, Black Wolf-Dog,Greendayluvr93,AnimelovinKiDD, Kavyle, NinetailsGirl09, Riku's Music Lover
Super Mario World Credits Theme
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Memories -- Within Temptation
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Strong Enough -- Sheryl Crow
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Video Killed The Radio Star -- Nightcore Version
4.WHAT IS 2 2?
Waluigi's Pinball -- Mario Kart race track music
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Firework -- Nightcore Version
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
After Today -- A Goofy Movie Soundtrack (Hmm, this seems to fit. xD)
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Mata Ashita -- The cast of Ouran High School Host Club (I love this song! )
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Reach For The Stars -- Sonic Colors, Final Boss Version
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Bad Friends -- Saiyuki soundtrack (Totally not, but okay...)
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious -- Eurobeat Version (Oh gosh, I can't spell it! XD)
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
I Ain't No Quitter -- Shania Twain (xD Will end up being a Country wedding then, won't it? :D)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Where Will I Go From Here? -- Pocahontas 2 Soundtrack
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Donkey Kong Country 2 Savage Seduction OC ReMix -- Protricity (xD It's not what you think! REALLY! IT'S NOT! xD)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
When You Say Nothing At All -- (er...I forgot...someone want to help?) (This one fits with my Best Friends. :') Thanks, you guys!)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Yesterday Once More -- Jim Brickman version (Originally by the Carpenters)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
In The Rain --Kenny G (Again, another beautiful one. :') Though, if I was to die listening to this, I'd die pretty calm.)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Casino Night Zone Vs. 2P (Or, as others call it, the Genocide City Zone Music. lol I get how the concept of the city is so scary, but it doesn't scary me. lol)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
It Is Finished --Mother 3 soundtrack (No Crying Until The End, right? TT_TT)
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
At The Beginning --Richard Marx and Donna Lewis (This makes for a good wedding song, right? :3)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Somewhere --Within Temptation
23.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
All We'd Ever Need --Lady Antebellum (TT_TT Song fits this one perfectly... :'( )
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
The Greatest Loss Of All --Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky remix ( :'( Does this answer the question?)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
The Road I'm On --3 Doors Down
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Super Mario World Credits Theme
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost.
While I'm at it, Here's 67 ways to annoy ppl at Wal Mart!
1. Glue coins on the floor where people can see them and see how many people try to pick them up.
2. When there is a sign that says, "Caution: Wet Floor", move it somewhere else or to a carpeted area.
3. Switch the price tags.
4. Put random things in peoples' carts.
5. Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on lay away.
6. Look straight into the security camera, use it as a mirror.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the " Mission ... Impossible" theme.
8. Take the shoes off that you are wearing, then try to buy them. If a cashier tries to tell you that you didn't get them there, refuse and say you did.
9. Yell, "We got a code red in housewares!" and see what happens.
10. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say, "Pick me! Pick me!
11. Go into a fitting room and wait a while. Then yell very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
12. Ride around on a 3-year old's bike screaming, "The British are coming! The British are coming!
13. Set the alarms in the clock aisle to go off continuously every 5 minutes.
14. Get a toy water gun and then duck tape all of the Elmo dolls together and say, "Don't move or the Elmos get it!
15. Get chopsticks and stick them in your nose and run around yelling, "I'm a walrus! Hear me roar!
16. Pretend to be a manaquin and dress up in store clothes. Strike a pose. If someone looks at you, make faces.
17. Stare at the ceiling and see how many people look to see what you're staring at..
18. Take a Darth Vader doll and when a clerk isn't looking, pick up the intercom phone and press the button to make the Darth Vader doll talk on the store speaker system.
19. Walk behind a person who works at Wal-Mart and say, "Can I help you?
20. Grab one of the sample perfume bottles and squirt random passing people.
21. Get whipped cream and put it in your mouth and run around screaming, "I have rabies!
22. Talk on the loud speaker and say, "Attention K-Mart shoppers!
23. Walk up to a random person and say, "Hey! I remember you!" and see if they play along to avoid emberrasment.
24. Put barbies in a tough-looking guy's cart.
25. Take a bunch of bouncy balls and bounce them at people.
26. Test fishing gear by casting into other aisles and see what you can catch.
27. Get a toy gun and run around the store playing army.
28. Pat a person on the back and put a "Kick Me" sign on them.
29. Throw a tennis ball and then chase it on all four legs, catching it in your mouth like a dog.
30. Dress up as Batman and sit in a cart while someone pushes you and yell, "To the Batcave, Robin!
31. Play bumper cars with the shopping carts.
32. Dress up as Spiderman and tackle random people and run off yelling,
33. Start singing in a horrible voice and when people look at you, say, "I'm the next American Idol!
34. Get a can of Lysol and follow someone around the store, spraying everything they touch.
35. Spitball the cameras and random people.
36. Breakdance in the middle of the store..
37. "Accidentally" get stuck in one of the frozen food doors. Give people strange looks and see if anyone helps you out.
38. Play "Marco Polo"
39. Randomly throw things into neighboring aisles.
40. Run up to a complete stranger and say, "You're it!
41. Take a "mysterious package" to someone's cart and say kinda loud, "Here's the next clue, meet me at Sector 57 at oh- seven hundred hours tomorrow.
42. Get 20 people together and play "Hide and Go Seek
43. If people aren't looking at their cart, steal it.
44. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
45. TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
46. Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
47. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
48. Play on those 1 kiddy rides.
49. Fall off the ride when it's actually moving , and get stuck.
49.Pretend to shoot people.
50. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run towards a stranger saying,"…I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
51. Go to the juice section and pour the juice down peoples pants.
52. Grab whipped cream and spray it on peoples heads.
53. sniff someone. Then as they walk away, tell them you know of a medicine that can "cure that..."
54. hide in the aisles. jump out and scare strangers.
55. sit in the floor in the television display area. arrange yourself so that people have to step over you.
56. storm in and scream that they sold you bad merchandise, yell as loud as you can that you are going to get everyone you know to go on strike, and then smile a sheepish grin and say quietly, "oops, wrong store..."
57. if it's Christmas, hide between the pine trees. if caught, say you like the smell.
58. randomly let out short (but LOUD) high-pitched screams.
59. try to have a meaningful conversation with total strangers. "so how do you feel about abortion? ...yeah, i hear ya... so what about gay rights?"
60. when it's your turn in line for the cashier, jump on top of the conveyor belt and start dancing.
61. visit the grocery section for a few snacks. Then look for a comfortable chair. Take all this to the electronics section, & set up to watch a movie. Loudly complain to anyone who blocks your view.
62. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
63. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
64. Bounce all the bouncy balls around the aisles.
65. YELL INCOHERANTLY.
66. Sing Mary had a Little Lamb very loud(or any nursery rhyme) over and over again.
67. Go around pulling down the employees pants.
I found this game on someone's profile and thought I'd do it. The results I got were very funny! It's called " My Life is a Musical Game" here's how you play:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Rhapsody, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits- Kryptonite by Nightcore (remix of original)
Waking Up- Dynamite by Nightcore (remix of original)
First Day of School- Kokoro (English - Masaki Mix) by Rockleetist (Youtube Vocaloid Cover Artist. Go Check Out Her Vids NOW! :D)
Falling in Love- Night Of Fire by Initial D
Fight Song- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious by Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke
Breaking Up- With You by Linkin Park
Prom- No One Needs To Know Right Now by Shania Twain
Life is just...OK- Down by Jay Sean Ft. Lil Wayne
Mental Breakdown- When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne
Driving- F-F-Fire! from the Mother 3 OST
Flashback- Nishiki No Mai by Gakupo Kamui and Gakuko Kamui
Getting Back Togther- Parting from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky soundtrack
Birth of Child- Time Passage from the Mother 3 CD
Wedding- Schubert: Ellens Gesang #3, Op. 52/6, D 839, "Ave Maria" by Leopold Stokowski: Philadelphia Orchestra (From the second disc of the Fantasia soundtrack)
Final Battle- I Wanna Come Home by The Hope Movement
Death Scene- Riku's Theme Remix (Can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLePYy8nps&list=PLD05FC86DCB7DCFA9&index=1&feature=plpp_video)
Funeral Song- Alone (Piano Remix) from Saiyuki
End Credits-Zelda Link's Awakening It's My Turn to Dream OC ReMix by chthonic (Ballad of the Windfish remix) (Really Good, Go Look Up!)
THINGS TO PONDER:
You're a 90's kid if:
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
Ask me -- Disney questions! :)
1. Favorite Disney movie?
Hmm...um...So many...Do Featurettes count? Cause, if so, then I have to say 'The Prince And The Pauper'.
2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
Disneyland's the only one I've been to, so Disneyland. Besides, you can never go wrong with the original.
3. Favorite Disney character?
OSWALD THE LUCKY RABBIT!!!!!!!! And the Mad Hatter. X3
4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theatres?
Beauty and the Beast
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? (Pins, Vinylmation, dolls, etc.)
Plushies! My most prized one is my Oswald one. Though, I do have a few pins here and there... :3
6. Your favorite Disney song?
Mickey Mouse Club theme (Eurobeat version) and He Lives In You (Lion King 2)
7. Favorite attraction/ride at the parks?
Space Mountain, Mickey's house in Toontown, and Twilight Zone: Tower Of Terror
8. What is your dream job at Disney?
To get to record songs for the movies, parades, and such. Also, to get to perform in some of the shows.
9. Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
MICKEY!!! (Psst...I wish Oswald was there! They Better Bring Him!) Also, Tigger! :D
10. What's your most treasured Disney item?
My Oswald Plushie! :D Oh, and my Oswald DVD Set.
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
Well, if he was still alive, I would've loved to have met Walt Disney himself. He was Mickey Mouse's original voice. The day Walt died...I think the entire world mourned. I wasn't alive at the time, but I realize now that I'm older just how much of an icon Walt was. How much of an Imagineer he was. He revolutionized the world with his cartoons and imagination. :)
12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous? (ex. Black Cauldron)
Atlantis: The Lost Empire. LOVE THIS ONE! 83
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
I would thank him for all of the memories I have because of him.
14. Your favorite snack to get at the parks? (Churros, Mickey's Ice Cream Bars, etc.)
Cream Cheese filled Mickey Pretzels! YUM!
15. Your favorite parade/show at the parks?
FANTASMIC!!! 8D That show never gets old and it's been my favorite since the first time I went to the parks when I was very little!
16. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
Sebastian! He's the one with the good singing voice. lol
17. Your favorite Disney memory?
When I was able to go back to the parks as a teenager and was able to 'become a kid again', allowing myself that one day of being who I wanted to be, instead of living up to my (at the time) High School Peers, who were also at the parks, standards. The day before had been bad for me, getting left behind by the group of Choir Members I went with into the park...multiple times. Not to mention nearly passing out when it came to doing our performance for the competition we were there for. Getting to be a kid again the next day, by myself, without anyone to judge me...that was all I could've EVER asked for.
18. Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears?
Yes. The very first ears I ever got, when I was realy, really little. Unfortunately, they're somewhere in our garage right now, so I don't know exactly where they are. :/
19. If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the official lineup?
Kida, Pocahontas, and Maid Marian
20. Your favorite princess dress/outfit?
Ariel's reddish-pink dress and Kida's normal outfit
21. Your favorite Disney soundtrack?
Does the Fantasmic soundtrack count?
22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah?
Genie! Let The Hilarity Begin! :D
23. Favorite restaurant at the parks?
Refreshment Corner. It's a nice place to just kick back and relax for a few minutes. Top it all off with some nice music to listen to and that's what makes it perfect. At least to me. I would've said Carnation Corner, but I've yet to eat there myself. I never have enough money or time to eat there when I go, so I usually have to skip out. :(
24. How did you first discover the "magic" of Disney?
My family raised me with Disney movies and took me to Disneyland for the first time when...I think I was four. Have loved it ever since. :)
25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you're at the parks?
It really depends. Depends on how late in the morning it is and also how the weather is as well.
26. Your favorite "iconic" moment? (ex. Ariel on the rock, Aladdin finding the lamp, Rafiki lifting Simba, etc.)
In Fantasmic, when Mickey defeats Maleficient's Dragon Form at the end. :3 Get's me excited and thrilled, not to mention happy, every time! :D
27. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney film?
In the Hunchback of Notre Dame, when Esmeralda kissed Phoebus, right in front of Quasi. :( Made me so sad because I know exactly how he feels. T.T
28. Best Disney kiss?
Belle's kiss that saved the Beast. :3
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?
Oh My Gosh! So Many!! Um...is there any way for me to live in a world where ALL of the Disney Movies are together in one giant kingdom? (Like in The Great Disney Adventure epic. BTW, Wonderful Read! Go Read It Right Now! :D It should be in my favorites! Or like Kingdom Hearts? :D That'd be cool too, especially if I got my own keyblade! X3)
30. Favorite Disney musical sequence based on spectacle/animation?
Fantasia 2000's Firebird Suite. I love the Forest Sprite! She's so pretty! And, personally, I love how intense this one gets! Second fave: Topsy Turvy from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. :3
31. Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks?
Tiana and Rapunzel! :D I want a Jazz-Playin Crocodile and a sarcastic, but funny chameleon! X3
32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie, which one would you pick?
Aladdin! Knowing me, it'd probably be a costume party, so everyone would be dressed up to match the part! ;D And the party room would be decorated to match the Royal Palace! And, as the hostess of the party, there would be a procession much like the Prince Ali parade scene in the movie, except with me being brought in, the procession being led by my very own 'Genie for a Day'! :D (It'd be a B-day party, most likely. )
33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? Or does it run in the family?
It semi-runs in the family. I think I've grown more obsessed than the rest of my family, but we all love it. :) Nothing beats a good Disney Movie.
34. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip?
Lumiere! Maybe he could help me find my true love, with his amazing romanticizing skills. :D
35. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be?
It Would Be An Animated Adaption of EPIC MICKEY! OSWALD NEEDS SCREEN TIME AND DISNEY NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
36. Favorite hotel at the parks?
...I forgot what it was called...XD lol
37. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset?
Any of them! They all make me happy! :D
38. The Aladdin show or The Little Mermaid show?
39. Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park?
I Would Love It If I Could! :D
40. Favorite piece of Disney clothing/accessory to wear?
My Light-Blue Heart Tinkerbell Necklace. :3 Have had it for years now.
42. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
43. What Disney movies/worlds would you like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game?
The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, The Haunted Mansion, and Monster's Inc! (Most, if not all of these are going to be used in My Lucky Rabbit's Foot. ;) Just to let ya readers know.)
44. Which Disney movie, even if it's not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason?
The Prince and the Pauper, as I stated before. It's always been one of my favorites. I just recently re-watched it and realized a lot of stuff I didn't realize when I was younger, as most kids don't. I understood the situation just a little bit better and I fell in love with it even more. I can't really explain why I love this one. I just do. :)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
Gory movies are cool.
You own/ed an X-Box.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear eyeliner.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black. (I like black)
You like hanging out at the mall.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars
You were in gymnastics/dance?
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop. (Depends what for)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
Like being the star of every thing
Total-14 (Okay so I'm a mix of both?)
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would die for your faith, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever heard the voices of the characters of the book you're reading in your head...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you are in love with a fictional or made up character, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love the music you listen to, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love silly/stupid/funny/inspirational or meaningful Quotes, copy this to your profile.
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Paste this in your profile if you have ever seen a ghost or something supernatural.(My mom and I saw an angel who helped us when a dog attacked us in a park. She was there one minute and the next she was gone. It was amazing)
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whats so ever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it and you are one of those people, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan, WhiteWinged Alchemist, Yasu Uchiha (my obsession with Sasuke Uchiha will be FOREVER!! XDD), bakared4ever, Second Hokage (...Still staring...)bloodmaker, PotterPhantomKitten (Kataang rules!),Riku's Music Lover
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and yell at some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a movie and yell at some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a TV show and yell at some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a Video Game and yell at some of the characters for being so incerdibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a Video Game after getting frustrated at something that went wrong, either by something that you did or something that the character did on it's own, put this on your profile.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile!
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you work better to music, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you like OC's,copy and paste this to your profile
If you have your own little world, copy this into your profile.
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have a tendancy to talk to yourself, copy this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile
If you can imagine yourself in a video game/ manga/tv show/ or anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it,copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you think it's dumb to ban songfics when we have 2 amendments supporting it (Freedom of Press,Freedom of free expresion),copy and paste this to your profile
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've had at least two friends move away from you...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If sometimes your fanfics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile. (or imagine themselves up, since most of the stuff that has been thought up HASN'T been posted yet. XP)
One of my current favorite characters is a character no one would give a second thought too. If you like a character no one would give a second thought too, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm a Christian and Proud of it!! If you are a Christian please copy & paste this and then add your name here: Riku's Music Lover
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room post this in your profile
Thanks For Reading My Stories!! I Hope You Continue to Enjoy Them, Too!!!
Riku's Music Lover
Unsafe External Link