Author has written 3 stories for Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Akame ga Kiru/アカメが斬る, and Aldnoah Zero/アルドノア・ゼロ.
I consider myself a nice, respectful gentleman who isn't afraid to point out the flaws of your story, and encourages you to point out the flaws in mine so I can change it for the better.
Shingeki no Kyojin: Dissonance Cover Photo -
[On Indefinite Hiatus]
I'm busy with trying to find a job, schoolwork, and a writing project I've been working extremely hard on to make something of myself. Unfortunately, this requires me to put all my fanfictions on Hiatus until further notice. Thank you for reading my stories, and I hope to continue them sometime in the future.
Shingeki no Kyojin: Dissonance - On Indefinite Hiatus
Akame ga Kill: Legacy - On Hiatus [Main Project]
Aldnoah Zero: Convergence - Dropped [Too much stupid in the anime for me to care at this point]
"The English language you fornicator of matriarchs! Are you fluent in its usage!?" - Random Youtuber
"En Garde, Fuckboy!" - Skeleton
Five things that never cease to irritate me on this site:
1) I hate ridiculously long-ass names such as "Ebony Darkness Dementia Ravenway" or "Alphonse Jubenheimer Mcfucknuggets the Fourth", though I'd very much prefer the latter.
2) An increasingly vast majority of vampire fanfictions. Haven't any of you heard of Let The Right One In? Or perhaps The Lost Boys? Hellsing?!
3) Corny or cheesy situations get on my nerves. Count me out.
4) People not accepting that their story is a mess! Those who think their story is of the utmost perfection and have no flaws are perpetually abhorrent to this site. Period. Learn how to take criticism in stride and make your story better!
5) Mindless Lemons. Instead of jacking off to written shit with characters I could give less of a fuck about, I'll just go look at some rule 34 and either find something good or puke my guts out. I don't mind lemons if they're tasteful and have an actual well-written story behind it though.
A few small nitpicks I have on this site:
1) OC's can either be interesting or become the downfall of a well-written story. I tend to not put OC's in my story because I am not particularly a fan of doing so. My earlier fanfictions had OC's and, well... look where that got me. If you got some good OC's, I'll read your story. If yours are bad... well my review won't be all sunshine and lollipops.
Things I like to do or see on this site:
1) I have twisted opinions on morality and usually enjoy the darker take on things rather than the happy endings. Does this mean I hate happy endings or good defeating evil? No, it's just not my preference.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Eren x Annie|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人|