Author has written 4 stories for Bleach, Highschool of the Dead, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
I consider myself a nice, respectful gentlemen who isn't afraid to point out the flaws of your story and encourages you to point out the flaws in mine, so I can change it for the better.
Shingeki No Dissonance Cover Photo:
Follow me at Twitter for any future updates on chapters for my fanfiction guys :)!
Archive Of Our Own Account:
Look at my Youtube videos and how much I make the Shingeki No Kyojin fanbase hate me :D!:
Here is my DeviantArt so you can laugh at my failed creations:
Dissonance fans should take notice of my 8tracks account, so you can hear my soon to be created playlist for it:
Also, a link to my tumblr because why the fuck not?
Shingeki No Kyojin: Dissonance is top priority and is being updated regularly, check twitter for more details.
Tsenundra: Resurreccion is still in progress.
Favorite Quotes: "The English language you fornicator of matriarchs! Are you fluent in its usage!?" - Random Youtuber
“You will break your ankle if you do it again, not that that would deter you from doing it, so just—keep my delicate feminine sensibilities in mind, don’t fucking do it again. I don’t need to see that.” - Annie Leonhardt from Butterfly Stance by Transversely
Five things that annoy the fuck out of me on this site:
1) I hate ridiculously long-ass names such as "Ebony Darkness Dementia Ravenway" or "Alphonse Jubenheimer Mcfucknuggets the fourth."
2) I hate vampire fanfictions unless it's Hellsing or cult classic vampire movies that kick ass!
3) Corny or Cheesy situations fucking annoy me. If it's one small thing out of a giant story then I don't give a shit. However, if it's the whole of your story then you can count on me to avoid it at all cost.
4) People not accepting that their story is shit! I absolutely despise people who think their story is of the utmost perfection and has no flaws. I have conversed with people such as this and I don't consider them worth my time. Even I point out the flaws in my story. Do I try to fix them? Of course, I'm rewriting Tsenundra for that exact fucking reason!
5) Mindless Lemons. Instead of jacking off to written shit with characters I could give less of a fuck about, I'll just go look at some rule 34 and either find something good or puke my guts out. I don't mind lemons if they have an actual well-written story behind it though. I made one, its fucking horrible. I still don't get why people enjoy it since it was written long ago in a time before I knew how to use a semi-colon (Still working on it).
A few small nitpicks I have on this site:
1) OC's can either be interesting or be the downfall of a well-written story. I tend to not put OC's in my story because I am not particularly a fan of doing so. My earlier fanfictions had OC's and...well...look where that got me. If you got some good OC's, I'll read your story. If yours are bad...well my review won't be all sunshine and lollipops.
Things I like to do or see on this site:
1) I have twisted opinions on morality and usually enjoy the darker take on things rather than the happy endings. Does this mean I hate happy endings or good defeating evil? No, it just means its not my preference. Some of my favorite movies have ridiculously happy endings so don't misunderstand.
Shingeki No Kyojin: Eren/Annie, Levi/Hanji, Reiner/Christa, Ymir/Christa, Mike/Nanaba, Connie/Sasha, and Reiner/Everyone because he's Reiner.
Shingeki No Kyojin: Annie Leonhardt, Reiner Braun, Hanji Zoe, Mike Zakarius, Sasha Braus, Dot Pixis, Keith Shadis, and Irvin Smith.
Berserk: Guts, Skull Knight, Zodd, Schierke, Judeau, Serpico, and Puck.
Hellsing Ultimate: Alucard, Walter C. Dornez, Seras Victoria, Alexander Anderson, The Captain, and The Major.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Berserk, Shingeki No Kyojin, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, Black Lagoon, Fate Zero, Katanagatari, Bokurano, Cromartie High School, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist (Both original series, manga, and especially Brotherhood), Ghost Stories (English Dub), Hellsing Ultimate, Jormungand, Rurouni Kenshin, Serial Experiments Lain, The Sacred Blacksmith, Yu Yu Hakusho, more to come.
Favorite Anime Films: End of Evangelion, Sword of the Stranger, Ghost in the Shell, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, Princess Mononoke, more to come.
Anime/Manga I hate that people love: Naruto, Elfen Lied, Zero No Tsukaima (I deem it the worst anime I've ever seen). I'll add more soon.
More to come!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Eren x Annie|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人|