Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Angel, and Gossip Girl.
Hey! It's connor-rox! my user name is about Connor from the tv show Angel! He's my all time favorite TV character. Also, so they is no confusion, I am a teenage girl.
Hobbies: reading, horse-back-riding, singing, dancing, hanging out w/ my bffs, and writting+reading fanfiction (of course!)
Fav Books: Harry Potter, Twilight, Eragon, Vampire Academy, Blue Bloods, Marked, Meg Cabot Books, Gossip Girl, It Girl, Private, Privilage, Jodi Piccoult Books, and Phillippa Gregory Books
Fav TV Shows: 90210, Switched at Birth, Wizards of Waverly Place, Nine Lives of Cohle King, Sonny With A Chance, iCarly, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Tudors, Victorious, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 10 Things I Hate About You, Gigantic, O.C., One Tree Hill, Shake It Up, Jersey Shore, Pretty Little Liars, Ringer, Revenge, and Gossip Girl
Fav Websites: FANFICTION (duh), facebook, myspace, twitter, google (who doesn't like google),and webkinz
fav music: paramore, Usher, Flo Rida, selena gomez, demi lovato, adele, flyleaf, taylor swift, cascada, Cobra Starship, lady gaga, ke$ha, Willow Smith, Pitbull, katy perry, rihanna, Pretty Reckless, and a lot more!!!!!
I'm like addicted to this list! I once gave a speech about it in speech class!
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS, SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF TRYING?? (MAYBE...)
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, and continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i.e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, and then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, and sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!” rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scant Ron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
YOUR GUY SIDE
YOUR GIRL SIDE
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You like hanging out at the shopping center.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up.
-If you're gonna be two-faced, sweetie at least make one of them pretty.
-I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous
-Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
-they say "guns dont kill people, people kill people.' Well, i think the gun helps, cuz if you just stood ther and yelled BANG I dont think you'd kill too many people.
-so, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
-save the earth. it's the only planet with chocolate.
- I've heard that its possible to grow up. I've just never met anyone who's actually done it.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
-when Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
-when Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
-I'm not so good with the advice. can i interest you in a sarcastic comment?
- love your enemies. it pisses them off
-I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! but not my brain. I need that.
-life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over
-smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to
- i talk to myself because my answers are the only ones i accept!
-i live in my own little world. but it's ok, they know me there
-the dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide
-tell the truth and run
-if electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
-Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many and 'tics' as in the bloodsucking creatures?
-you cry, i cry. you laugh, i laugh. you jump off a cliff, I go save your pathetic butt
-education is important. school however, is another matter.
-i used to be normal... until i met those freaks i call my friends
-all right, all right. If you have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timings right... and thats what deathbeds are for
- the man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on
-When in doubt, make up words!
-Ask no questions and I will tell no lies.
-Home is not where you live, but where they understand you.
-Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, the rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
-You say I'm not cool. Cool is just another word for cold. If I'm not Cold then I'm Hot. I know I'm Hot. Thank You for embracing it!
-Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
-A postitve attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth it!
-I'm not insensitive, I just dont care
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
-Before you critisize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!
-the statistics of insanty is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're ok, then it's you!
-When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
-A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
-Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
-There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
-Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers.
-When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
-The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
-Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
-Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a really good question...i wonder...
IN CASE YOU NEED FURTHER PROOF THAT THE HUMAN RACE IS DOOMED BECAUSE OF STUPIDITY, HERE ARE SOME ACTUAL LABEL INSTRUCTIONS ON CONSUMER GOODS:
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside ~~ The shoplifter special?
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap". ~~ Which is how?
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only". ~~ As opposed to?...
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use". ~~ Lol, anyone know what the other use is?
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." ~~ No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". ~~ So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny to your profile, so he can gain world domination!
Unsafe External Link