Poll: In the epilogue of "Along Came a Family," Harry will be married with chlidren. Who would you like to see Harry marry? Sorry slash lovers. Although I have no problem with slash in general, MPREG makes me squig, so only girls will be in this poll. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
The name's Missyann.
Once upon a time, Aunt Missy was taking care of her sister's four children whilst sister was in the hospital after her recent surgery. Aunt Missy was bored to the point her brain had nearly seized to function. But no matter how much the rug-rats begged, Aunt Missy was not about to go out in 100 degree temperatures to play. (She thought the young'uns must be part iguana) So Aunt Missy instead grabs the only book in the house that looked remotely interesting, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Aunt Missy has been hooked ever since.
I happen to be a Snape-o-phile. I knew he was a 'good-guy' all along. It's weird. The night the seventh book came out, I was speaking to other fans about my theories, you could have sworn I got my hands on a copy of 'The Prince's Tale'.
My first story is entitled "...Along Came a Family. It is a true Severitus, as every Snape-o-phile should at least write one. It is currently under re-write.
My second story, 'Life's Best Laid Plans', was written by reader request. I had a couple of readers wanting me to write a romantic interest for Severus. The lead female character is an OC and is central to the story. She is NOT a 'Mary-Sue'. Yes...there is a difference.
OMG! She's alive! That's right. It's me. And I cannot apologize enough for my long absence. The only thing I can tell you is that my muses had flown away. But, they are slowly coming back. I am currently writing and reading...a lot. I'm reading my old favorites with the hope that they will fan the flames that sparked my inspiration to begin with. I'm currently writing the next chapter to TUS, simply because it is the easiest. Unfortunately, due to my absence, I have lost contact with my co-writer, Luck. I am doing my best to follow the original vision we had for this story. And, Luck, if you're out there, I'm sorry, and would love it if you still want to collaborate on this. As for ACaF and PMD, I have not given up on them, either. It's just that I've written myself into a hole with those two, and I'm desperately looking for ways out without scraping them and starting over. It might take a little longer, but I will find a way to continue those stories and bring them to a satisfying conclusion. Well, that's about it for now. I'm thrilled to be back and if I'm going to get a chapter out soon, I better get cracking!
I just have to post this link. It's for all of us wannabe writers. I love it! Hee, hee!
Hey all I'm back, and nearly finished with updates to all of my stories. YAY! But I noticed my profile is starting to look messy with all of these links, so I'm going to try to clean them up some.
Completed version of Life's Best Laid Plans:
Fan Trailer Links (all created by Luck):
The Unexpected Snape #1:
The Unexpected Snape # 2: This video goes into the Severus/Lily relationship and has a little more mature content.
Along Came a Family:
Severus Snape and the Potion Master's Daughter:
Severus Snape and the Potion Master's Daughter #2:
Along Came a Family:
JA Worley made a lovely banner, which can be found on my Potions and Snitches page.
The following I found on a readers site. I post it in honor of my brother and brother in-law...two gay men who have been together for over five years and happily married for over a year and a half. I love you both...
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage.
Mara Rome (1)
Ponytail Goddess (45)
Suite Sambo (26)
The Bat Ladies (1)