Poll: Draco or Lucius? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter.
A QUICK 2012 UPDATE:
I am currently working on a full-length L/G piece - I have not abandoned them, or you! It's just ... slow. But don't worry - Copacetic is not a dead story.
A few facts about myself:
- I love copy editing and mainly signed up for this site to be a beta reader. Grammatical errors seriously irk me. I am most interested in editing M-rated stories, because I am interested in experimenting with smut and working with transforming mundane sex scenes into transcendental sex scenes.
- There are few pairings that I seriously work with, but these are them:
- Ginny/Lucius (HP)
- Lucius/Hermione (HP)
- Draco/Hermione (HP)
- Draco/Ginny (HP)
- Jareth/Sarah (Labyrinth)
- And, on depraved occasion, Draco/Lucius (HP)
- If I were to edit any stories, they would have fall under these pairings and would be rated M.
- I absolutely appreciate a good slash story as well, although none of the slash pairings in HP or Laby really light my fire.
- I look for the - as I said - transcendental in writing. Since I write for my education and will eventually write for a living, I use fanfic to inspire myself and copy editing to keep my writing skills sharp. I have no patience for people who do not take pride in their writing or who do not use the spell check tool before posting.
- I know the difference between "lose" and "loose" and will never mix these two up. The same goes for "their" and "they're" and "your" and "you're", among others.
- I'm working on getting some things posted, but as it's been so long since I have written fanfic, I'm obviously terrified of indulging myself. However, when I do write, I am looking forward to contributing to the meagre Lucius/Ginny (SS Seduction) collection of smut.
Post scripts for your perusal:
PS - I simply cannot copy and paste the link for Ginny's dress in The Radiant in any author's notes, so here is . Let me know if it works, and sincere apologies for the author's notes being so finicky!
Another post-script. I thought I'd provide my readers with a visual representation of how I see Lucius - not as in the movies, but as a more androgynous - yet at the same time masculine character. Click thisto see.
Found a new and truly delicious drawn portrait of Lucius. Click on thisto see.
Unsafe External Link