Poll: Draco or Lucius? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter.
A QUICK 2012 UPDATE:
I am currently working on a full-length L/G piece - I have not abandoned them, or you! It's just ... slow. But don't worry - Copacetic is not a dead story.
A few facts about myself:
- I love copy editing and mainly signed up for this site to be a beta reader. Grammatical errors seriously irk me. I am most interested in editing M-rated stories, because I am interested in experimenting with smut and working with transforming mundane sex scenes into transcendental sex scenes.
- There are few pairings that I seriously work with, but these are them:
- Ginny/Lucius (HP)
- Lucius/Hermione (HP)
- Draco/Hermione (HP)
- Draco/Ginny (HP)
- Jareth/Sarah (Labyrinth)
- And, on depraved occasion, Draco/Lucius (HP)
- If I were to edit any stories, they would have fall under these pairings and would be rated M.
- I absolutely appreciate a good slash story as well, although none of the slash pairings in HP or Laby really light my fire.
- I look for the - as I said - transcendental in writing. Since I write for my education and will eventually write for a living, I use fanfic to inspire myself and copy editing to keep my writing skills sharp. I have no patience for people who do not take pride in their writing or who do not use the spell check tool before posting.
- I know the difference between "lose" and "loose" and will never mix these two up. The same goes for "their" and "they're" and "your" and "you're", among others.
- I'm working on getting some things posted, but as it's been so long since I have written fanfic, I'm obviously terrified of indulging myself. However, when I do write, I am looking forward to contributing to the meagre Lucius/Ginny (SS Seduction) collection of smut.
Post scripts for your perusal:
PS - I simply cannot copy and paste the link for Ginny's dress in The Radiant in any author's notes, so here is the dress. Let me know if it works, and sincere apologies for the author's notes being so finicky!
Another post-script. I thought I'd provide my readers with a visual representation of how I see Lucius - not as in the movies, but as a more androgynous - yet at the same time masculine character. Click this deviantart link to see.
Found a new and truly delicious drawn portrait of Lucius. Click on this deviantart link to see.