Author has written 11 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh.
I AM THE WINNER OF THE 2012 BEST PUZZLESHIPPING STORY CONTEST FOR FROST KING!
Nearly a month after New Years :) happy to say so far i have met all of my New Years goals and continue to go strong :)
Work still drives me crazy and has set Timaeus back a week, but i decided to just have fun with it! On a happier note I'm writing more and it's been a BLAST i've written a bunch of new poems and am looking for readers to assist. Timaeus is also on FIRE!!! I finally got y mojo back for it and have been taking advantage of the days off I've gotten from work due to the snow! SCORE!!!
Also, I HAVE A NEW ANIME OBSESSION!!!! With the inevitable final episode of Gravity Falls in February (cries a river forced the Kuribohs to done rain coats and rowboats) I am ECSTATIC that I've discovered a new anime obsession: MIRACULOUS TALE OF LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR on Nickolodeon. First snow on Nick I've likves since Avatar and TMNT! And further proof that after the long dark era of politically correct live action crap of the 2000s, Kid and young adult networks are FINALLY returning to realstic, fun, entertaining and Descent shows! This one i love! it takes in modern day Paris puts a FANTASTIC twist on the Magical girl theme and i LOVE that the story and action is split evenly between the main character Marionette/Ladybug and her crush/secret crime fighting partner Adrian aka Cat Noir, who is not a boring perfect-boyfriend background character but a real, complex, legite character, dealing with a complex relationship with his dad, a somewhat normal school life and loves being Cat Noir soley because he can be himself, and he's in love with Ladybug unknowing she's actually Marionette (so the love square between the two of them and their alter egos i find adorable! I binged watching it this weekend and i am obsessed!
UPCOMING PROJECTS: Adventures in Writing
Creative Nonfiction: Currently on hold, and being switched with Timaeus research and oher projects.
Poetry Collections: Ironically i have gotten A LOT more poems written and done since I've been reading more i have become more inspired and have since written five new poems that i would love feedback for:
1) Song of the Willow
2) Beyond the Winter Woods (still in progress but i'm having a lot of fun with this one)
3) On the Moores (my New Years goal accomplished)
Leson plans for work (Folktales and Fairy Tales) has also inspired my Aesop's Animals poems which i am excite to get back to working on: Starting with the Fox ;) and Miraculous has also inspired me to possibly consider using these animals and fables as inspiration for possibly a longer project as many of my magical team stories are still in production ;)
Creative Writing: Short stories are still on hold, but i have two short stories I'd love feedbackon:
1) Winter Rose--an original fairy tale done in a new style and different from my fairy tale remakes
2) Grandfather Swallowtail--another original fairy tale, i'm doing. In fact I've been inspired to do a lot of short story/original fairytales in this new style format and have been debating putting them into a possible collection of sorts or including them with my other projects: so many possibilities!
Original Novels: As of right now novels are on hold until I finish Timaeus, but in the works I already know what i'm gonna do next:
1) long-term project is rewriting Dragon Rose with my new cast and original ideas (in hopes of publication) Estimated Goal: Begin: January 2017 Complete: December 2017
2) Outline/Write Wonderland: This one has been in the works for YEARS but I'm slowly getting new ideas and mojo for it and I definitely want to get back into the world building for it and work out all the bugs before I start writing, especially since I've Decided it will be a trilogy, possibly a series if i can work in my other Wonderland theme ideas, especially if i can work in my idea for the Cheshire cats (and yes that is CATS plural!) So I definitely want to start that when I finish Timaeus PART II and just iron that out (and Tim Burton's Through the Looking Glass comes out this May so that will also be a HUGE plus! Estimated Goal(s): Outline: Begin: March 2016, Complete: End of Summer 2016 Begin Writing: Jan 2017 (If Timaeus is complete)
2) Write Red Kings: This one i have NEVER forgotten; I put it on hold for the sole purpose of my wanting to travel to Ireland, for inspiration to get a feel for the land and to really get an understaning and grap of the folklore and mythical places that ancient poetry, research and modern tour guides and interviews with local writers just cannot provide. I have the first hal of the outline complete and the first chapters written and mostly rewritten, but there is a lot of research i still wanna do and check and unfortuantatly i know i can' do it the traditional way, so I've been budgeting for a trip to Ireland for over 3 years and am half-way there, and strongly believe i will be able to make that trip this Fall! If that is the case i plan on using September to Christmas on working solely on this story and ironing out the details, research and hopefully figuring out a way to connect the pieces I have to the ending and scenes i have planned so That's the goal. If I DO go to Ireland this year and commit to this, Timaeus Prt # will go on hold but given my goal is to completely outline part 3 first, before writing that might work better.
II am back to regular 2 week updates officially!
I am happy to announce that Chapter 40 is updated and chapter 41 will be posted next weekend! chapter 42 is complete (first draft) and the next three chapters are 65% prewritten so the next goals is to get those completed, and then we will be DONE with the Ocean arc.
Work has been getting in the way but i am determined to write an hour a day especially since I have the chapters done and know exactly where they're going to go. The goal is to finish writing the Ocean arc by the end of February/ March and complete Part II completely by the end of March/April. Spring will be devoted to Outlining Part III and getting that ironed out so I don't run into the same issues I had with Part II and throwing in some new conflicts. No guarantees on when updates will start as i'd like to have at least 5-10 chapters prewritten, edited and complete before i begin posting but i'd like to start hopefully in Summer. That's the goal, but we'll see how it works out ;)
Every time i think I have it decided, it changes on me: all i can say with certainty is I keep returning to my okder fic ideas and getting new ideas for them, so I would still love to write them but Fanfic wise I think it'll mostly e my darkshipping ideas and my puzzle ones will become originals (though It does make like easier turning the Fanfics into my rough drafts) its all up in the air.
What i can say for certain is after i finish Timaeus, I will be devoting my writing entirely to original works: novel rewrites, outlining, poetry and short stories, etc. I want to start getting published and putting my works and collections together and to do that I need to focus but I have no plans ro leave fanfiction entirely--not when there are so mnay fantasric stories to still read and my insane imagination has plenty more to tell ;)
For writers like me who are SICK of Twilight cope-outs and cliched vamps: HOW TO MAKE VAMPIRES NOT SUCK:
Other places you can find my fics and artwork, Fanart and music videos based on my stories:
Yugioh (in order): Puzzle/Blind/KnightYami/AtemxYugi/Heba and TimeausxYugi; Pride/Scandel:YamixSeto(AtemxSeth;
Yugioh GX: JadenxSyrus; (this is my ultimate fav!! I also like Spiritshipping but I believe Syrus truely loves Jaden and there's more than enough evidence to suggest Jaden feels the same; plus I love Jesse but he and Jaden are too similar for my tastes); JadenxChazz (I just love this pairing, I get such a kick out of it)
Yugioh 5Ds: YuseixIzayoi, JackxCarly (I like all three, this is the first season where i actually like all the girls in the series and can see the pairings, but I like all of them)
Karo Kyo Maoh: YurixWolf '(Im a HUGE YuurixWolfram fan, I think the fact that they're fire and water is brilliant, and what is best about this pairing is that THEY BOTH ACT LIKE GUYS! MASCULINE GUYS! So its REAL Yaoi. Even if nothing romantic ever happens in the anime or light novels (though personally i prefer the more subtle notes) it obvious there is something between these two: they bring out the best in each other: Yuri brings out the kindness and humanity in Wolf, and Wolf brings out the inner fire and strength in Yuri, and in doing so they grow closer and form a deeper bond. Seriously watch the anime and read the light novels: i firmly believe without that relationship neither Wolf nor yuri would've become as strong as the are.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you love Yaoi/Shonen-ai, copy this to your profile
I hope you all enjoy my stories!