Author has written 4 stories for Darkest Powers, Night World series, Host, and Twilight.
Almost a year later, I know, but I'm back! I hope I still have some of my readers left out there. I plan to continue all of my stories, I'll be adding at least one chapter to every one over the next few days. I've really missed writing and I'm going to enjoy getting back in to my stories.
A good girl is a bad girl who’s never gotten caught.
If you are a serial killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME. If you are a cereal killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY CHERRIOS.
"Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my freaking soda"
There is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
Therapist = the / rapist... scary thought
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back.
Come to the dark side. We have EDWARD
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Trying is the first step toward failure.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
"Sometimes I wonder 'why is the Frisbee getting bigger?' then I get hit in the face."
"The dinosaur’s extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide."
"Doctors say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that."
“I am sick of people having a near death experiences and saying they saw the light. You know what the paramedics do when they first arrive? THEY SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR EYE! That’s not GOD…it’s a MAGLIGHT!” ~TonyV.
Can't anybody who has a job go in the "employees only" doors at restaurants? Shouldn’t they be more specific and say "employees of this place only"?
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from
You know you live in 2009 when:
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice that there's no number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
One fine day in the middle of the night,
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter (or Twilight), who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Ten things to see before you die
1. A vegetarian be eaten by an animal.
2. An emo kid talk about happy bunnies.
3. Homer say something intelligent.
4. Taxes disappear.
5. Voldemort destroy one of his Horcruxes.
6. Michael Jackson be stalked by children.
7. Children take over class and teach teacher in child subjects, such as: armpit farts, skate-boarding, real music, ect.
8. Wrestling people forget their moves.
9. The coyote catch the road runner.
10. The reaction of the teen population if abercombie was closed and it was illegal to wear their clothing.
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
As you make your way through this hectic world of ours, set aside a few minutes each day. At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of days saved up.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then watch the world wonder how you did it.
Life is like a pack of gum . . . I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane . . . because well behaved girls never made history.
If your name is Mr.Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing up is optional . . .
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But we teenage girls are good at 2 things: Staying Strong, and Being Ourselves.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I'm not random, I just have many thougt- OH! A SQUIRREL!
· If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
· What disease did cured ham have?
· Why do we say we “slept like a baby” when babies wake up every hour and a half?
· Why do alarm clocks “go off” when they start making noise?
· Instead of “All things in moderation,” shouldn’t it be “Some things in moderation”?
· Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
· Why is it called quicksand when it sucks you down very, very slowly?
· When French people swear, do they say, “Pardon my English”?
· Why is it called the Department of the Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
· Why are they called marbles if they’re made out of glass?
· If everyone lost five pounds at the same time, would it throw the Earth out of its orbit?
· What color hair do bald men put on their driver’s license?
· How do you know when it’s time to tune your bagpipes?
· How do you throw away a garbage can?
· Why do we put our suits in a garment bag and our garments in a suitcase?
· When two airplanes almost collide, why is it a “near miss”? Shouldn’t it be a “near hit”?
· How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
· Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
· How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
This is Bunny.
Copy and paste Bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination!
On the other hand, this is Kitty.
( (l) ) ( (l) )
Kitty is Bunny's nemesis. Or evil accomplice. Nobody really knows.
Either way, copy and paste Kitty as well, or Bunny will get lonely!
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
The six truths of life
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face
Honestly I'm Fine!
A girl and a guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, i'm scared.
Guy: No. This is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please, i am scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you. Can you slow down now?
Guy: First give me a big hug.
She hugs him tightly.
Guy: Can you take my helmet off me and put it on you? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next morning, a motorcycle accident occurred because of break failure. Two people, and only one survived. The truth was, halfway down the road, the guy knew the breaks weren't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him, and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then she had him put on his helmet so she could live, even if he didn't.
Ollie-ollie-oxen free meant something?
Gettin high meant swinging at the playground?
The worst thing you could get from boys were cooties?
Dad was our hero and mom was the girl you were going to marry?
Your worst enemies were your siblings?
Race issues were who ran the fastest, and war was a card game?
Life was simple and care free...but what I remember most was wanting to grow up.
Now ollie-ollie-oxen free is just some gibberish... getting high is a major issue... and pot isn't just a pan in the kitchen.
STDs and babies are huge compared to cooties.
Dad's an asshole and mom wants to marry you off.
Our siblings are your best friends... be nice to them.
Race issues and war are common things these days, and it's not fun anymore.
Sometimes I just wish I were 2 again because skinned knees are easier to mend than broken hearts.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what are you doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob fest, and start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say some completely random thing, like," Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb-war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings and tape them on your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you giggle upon finding out that Edward has gone to the Volturi, because it was stupid for him to take second hand information. Crazy is when you wish your boyfriend's name was Jasper or Edward. Crazy is when you sit for hours on end talking about Edward with your friends. Crazy is when one of your friends come up to you and says "He is so completely georgous!" and you know exactly who their talking about because your brain is no longer set on English, but Twilight. Crazy is sitting in about every desk in your english class becasue you and your friends wont stop talking about Twilight and Edward so then your teacher tries to seperate you but it never works becasue the bond between Edward fans always bring you back together. Crazy is when your friend says OMC! excessively, just because with no reason. Crazy is watching Twilight 52 times and still choosing it over every other movie at sleep overs. If you are crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list.
Parents spend the first half of your life teaching you to walk and talk, and the other half telling you to sit down and shut up.
I have PMS and a gun... now what were you saying?
I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken...and the one who could always brighten up your day, even if she couldnt brighten her own.
It only takes one smile to hide a million tears.
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
The loneliest place i have ever been was not when i was alone...it was in a room full of people that never even cared.
The loneliest place i have ever been was not when i was alone...it was in a room where i was in love with someone who wasn't in love with me.
You don't die of a broken heart... you only wish you did.
Live for the moment.
One of the worst feelings in the world is having to doubt something you thought was unquestionable.
That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems