Author has written 1 story for Host.
Hey! I'm a pretty unique individual... um as my name probably suggest, I have had my heart broken; even if you think I'm a little young to be that serious, sometimes what people think isn't necessarily the reality of the matter at hand. And since you don't really know me (except through my writing) I wouldn't pass judgment over me; or anyone else. I appreciate comments good or bad but I can't stand it when people are mean to other people because of their faces, clothing, or social status'. It's a terrible reality and I don't need to escape from it because I have great friends, family, teachers, and a generally generic school. But some people do. If you think about it; say you comment maliciously to someone who is going through emotional trauma and then they, in turn, may become in to a depressed state: not just because of one comment but because of the accumulation of negative comments. I just wanted to throw that out there.
Just today my Latin teacher said I was a good kid for not complaining about sitting by the boys (which by the way is absolute hell, I sit next to the whiniest baby boy that I know, he constantly screams and tattles like a four year old. He says he's getting his license before me, but if he does I will never drive, I promise you, I couldn't drive knowing he was driving the same school route as me; we live relatively close to one another which is another unfortunate circumstance.
Things you might be curious about:
I love music. I couldn't live without it.
I love my friends. My family is okay, but we have our shoddy days; me and my friends we don't. We never are mad at each other, and that is a fact I adore about them. They are my favorite people in the world and I love every one of them like a sister/brother.
I'm not a very good writer. I'm doing a literary magazine at my school; so I'm learning some pointers from fellow student writers, but I still don't think I'm very good. Your the judge; you tell me.
I'm kinda sorta ... pretty. Lets just leave it at that; because it's not a fact I'm proud of. I want people to notice me for my outlook on life and my personal experiences not for my pretty face, blond hair, and friggin' blue eyes. The stereotype is that I'm dumb; because I'm blond. I don't make straight A's, but I'm an average student a fact that I am very proud of. Therefore, no one should call me "dumb blond" or make jokes about my hair color. I want brown hair and chestnut colored eyes. I think that would be a (completely different) good color for me. I want to look like that. But my mom won't let me get contacts and she won't let me dye my hair. She's obsessed with my hair because her hair isn't naturally blond like mine. She has to dye it. I love my parents, but sometimes...
If you actually read all of this; I'm happy. I put some thought into it; and I hope it shows you something about my personality that you think is a valuable quality in a person.
Location: I live in the South. Perfect for me and my personality.
Gender: Female, do you know any guys named Caitlin? No seriously do you?
Hair color: Blond with brown highlights (and it's annoyingly natural)
Eye color: Blue with some green around the pupils
Birthday: October 11 (fall is my favorite season because of the good weather and beautiful leaves)
Favorite word (at the moment): Quamquam (it means although in Latin)
Most used word (at the moment): Love
Word that I have stolen from a movie: Snerts (it's not a real word, but the question doesn't say it has to be "real" per say...)
Favorite line from a movie: 'I may not be the fastest basketball player, or the skinniest cheerleader, but I'm sure as hell one great lover.'
'I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.'--The Notebook
Something unique about me: I have a severe phobia of being pinched.
Something I hate: Guys making fun of girls saying mean crap while trying to get their attention; because they just want to be mean people or because they like them and they haven't gotten rid of their childish ways at 15 (which is a smidgen old to be acting so immaturely just FYI).
Songs I like: 1985, Breathe (2a.m.), Nobody's Fool, Ohio (Come Back to Texas), In the End, Dark Blue, Paint it Black (Rolling Stone's Version), Losing my Religion, Absolutely, Ordinary Day, New Soul, Canadian Idiot, Handlebars, What Hurts the Most, Did You Fall from a Shooting Star?, Summer of 69, Impossible to Find, Dark Lady, All These Lives, Here In Your Arms, Kryptonite, Pina Coladas, Lips Of An Angel, I Love You Always Forever, I Don't Care, Invincible, Teenager, Pictures of You, My Life Would Suck Without You, I Hope You Dance, Daydream, I'm Already There, There's Gotta Be More, Picture to Burn, I'm Not Crazy, Shattered, She Will Be Loved, Supermassive Black Hole, CrushCrushCrush, Decode, Juliet, and SOOOO many more.
Family: My family is big... I'll just say the people that live at my house: Leia, Penny, Me (Caitlin), Karen, Ron, and Justin.
Favorite animal: Dog
Business: Making people happy! :D
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? Bonswana
2. Find a book. Turn to page 53, line 3, word, 6. What is it? There wasn't a line three so I went to line four: her
3. What can you hear right now? My brother taking a shower and my iTunes
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing beside yourself.
Me: What's up?
Leia: Nothing much, emailing Cameron.
Me: Oh fun.
Leia: What are you doing?
Me: This random quiz thing for fan fiction, my friend had it and I thought it was cool; I'm just really bored.
Leia: Oh that's fun, have a good time with that.
Me: I'll try, thanks for your input.
Leia: Always glad to help.
5. Turn the TV on. What show is it? Deadliest Catch
6. Type your name with your elbow. caifrklin (wow... that's awkward...)
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Open your eyes. What do you see? A poster
9. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? Okay, I have a life, next question.
What's your favorite article of clothing? My soffees (I like the black ones better than the purple ones; plus the black ones go with more of my t-shirts than the purple ones do)
Who is the most special person to you? Special? My friends, my best friend to be specific... Sarah, but I call her Liza Lu because her middle name is Elizabeth.
What's your favorite childhood memory? I had bright, huge, purple boots on and I was singing in the rain with my first mini umbrella with two of my best friends at that time. And we had popsicles too. I look back and I wonder... why did we have popsicles in the middle of fall?
Scariest moment of your life? I have five, I had the same accelerated do-anything feeling that gives me shivers down my spine:
1. When I heard my arm crack and I couldn't feel it until the rush of pain swelled up inside it.
2. When I found a note on my counter that my mom had been taken to the hospital. Then we got a call from my dad. She was having emergancy surgery and she could die. Luckily she didn't :).
3. When my dad came home and told us he had cancer.
4. When my first and favorite dog ever, Gracie, was given an 20 percent chance to live throw her siesure. Unfortunately she passed away.
5. When I was notified that my boyfriend at that time had been in a car accident. He was okay; but he had serious injuries at first and had to stay in the hospital for three days.
One word that would best describes you? Sensitive
What is your favorite month in the summer? July
What's your favorite number? 789
What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you? People have told me too many nice things. I couldn't justify one as the nicest though.
What does your username mean? Someone left me, broken hearted. I loved him. I was in too deep emotionally, and it came back to me spitting and hitting me smack dab in the middle of my heart shattering it into pieces. It was so painful emotionally, and I still haven't gotten over it; I don't think I ever will. I just wanted a name that described my life in a few words. All I could think about was Chris when I was coming up with a username; and it wasn't happy memories.
What is your favorite Disney movie? I don't watch Disney
What made you smile today? My friends and my Literature teacher (he is one big load of puns)
Last thing you said out loud? "No! I'm allergic to broth, remember the incident mom!?"
Last rainbow you saw? A few weeks ago. They are so gorgeous, and they don't get a lot of attention from the wide-spread community; but no one really realizes the natural beauty of a rainbow.
Do you want a haircut? I don't want it shorter; I want it brown.
Are you musically inclined? My chorus teacher thinks so, but I don't like my voice. I'm a soprano... I can go very... VERY high but it cracks sometimes which is really annoying.
Have you ever been in a fight? That unspecific. Verbal... physical... both? I'm not much into hurting other people. I walk away. But a few times I couldn't control my big mouth; and I said something mean. But I have never, nor am I ever planning to get into a physical fight.
1.Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it? (Peter and the Starcatchers) 'Stache leaned back, appraising the man's terrified face. "You understand, lad, if them words ain't the truth, they're your last on this earth?" '
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? A pillow
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Gilmore Girls.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 9:15
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 9:15, haha I just looked at the clock right before I read that question
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My iTunes
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Going to my pool to put shock into it
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My twitter
9. What are you wearing? A school sweatshirt and fleece pajama bottoms with converse
10. Did you dream last night? Me and Chris taking an exam, no one else had faces. He was staring at me; and I woke up sweating.
11. When did you last laugh? At dinner with my family
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? posters, phrames, a clock, calenders, a speaker phone, a scarf hanger, a mirror, a cross, and lavender paint.
13. Seen anything weird lately? I was squeezing toothpaste out of a tube and it came out the bottom...
14. What do you think of this quiz? I think it gets rid of my bored tone.
15. What is the last film you saw? The Devil Wears Prada
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Clothes, charity, family bills, college funds, saving bonds, car investments, I would also buy myself a lake house.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: That I loath mushrooms.
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Convert people to Christianity and stop all the corruptions of the world.
19. Do you like to dance? Yes, very much; I do routines.
20. George Bush: was president. I don't not like him and I don't like him. He was president for all my life (except for Obama) and I don't have anything against him.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Naomi Christian (last name)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Carson Byinton (last name)
Think of a random phrase. What is it? Fear the spoon that approaches you in a red banana.
Get the closest book to you and what is on page 213, 5 lines down? (City of Bones) "..he will get through this, even if he thinks he won't."
Go on iTunes and pick the first song you see. What is it? There's Gotta Be More- Stacie Orrico
Which way are you looking right now, North, south, east or west: Sure! Let me just get out the compass I keep handy around my room, which is conveniently sitting in my Boy Scout uniform!
What is the weather? Beautiful, perfect, night
Rubber ducky or pink platypus? pink platypus! I love those little animals they are so wobbly and cute in every way!!
If you could be king/queen of the world for 30 seconds what would you do? Add six months to summer, but we still graduate high school at eighteen.
Are you a vegetarian or a meat eater? I'm definatly not a vegetarian.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Into the Eyes of Another|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|