Poll: How should I format the story? Should I: Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, One Piece, Vampire Diaries, and Avengers.
Okay, just so you know, I try to update about every other week, sometimes multiple chapters. My stories aren't the greatest, but they'll get better the more I type.
OC's - I will tell you right now that I absolutely detest anything OC. None of my stories will ever be OC centric and never will I put an OC in a relationship with an actual character (or at all). I try to use characters that I have seen (minor or un-named) from the actual series, shows, books, etc. too fill any empty spaces in my story. The most I will do is give them a name and personality. My OC's will never play a major role and shouldn't do anything to cause the reader to become emotionally attached. The only positions my OC's should have would be things like shop keepers, random passerby's, or people I feel like killing off (or have to kill off). As a person who doesn't like reading anything with OC's, I don't want to make my readers have to read anything with them either, so none for me. I'm sorry to all readers who might have wanted to read about an OC (like my sister), but the only OC story I will ever read/enjoy belongs to a friend of mine (TheDhampir). Thank you for your time!
Updates - I try to update as often as possible, but I am easily distracted by many things. Most of the time I am occupied with things like school, my job, or other series that randomly catch my eye (Hetalia and Avengers has me right now, and a couple weeks ago it was DRRR, which I watched with my sister in a few weeks). At the bottom of my profile I have this little thing that says 'Update' which is where I will post the day I will try to update. As a distracted procrastinator I plan on using the update date as my set goal and get into the habit of constant updates (which will only be delayed by the above reasons). Thank you for your time!
Reviews - I love reviews! They always make my day! I accept anything from expressions ( XD ) to flames. I love criticism and questions, because they show me where I stand amongst the readers. Please refrain from cussing in any of my reviews. I'm not a fan of cussing and I worry for any impressionable people who may read through the reviews (like my little sister). Harsh words (flames) don't affect me - I'm a pretty apathetic/happy person - and I myself don't flame so I don't expect any in return. Those who review to tell me off because of any disliked qualities in my stories (like slash) were pre-warned and were not obligated in the least to read it in the first place and therefore have no reason to complain. The more reviews I get the more obligated I feel to update. I'm not one to threaten updates with reviews (that's unprofessional and rude). I will answer any questions asked through a review either in the next chapter or through a PM, so you won't ever be confused! One of my life goals is to reach 1000 reviews for a fanfiction story (even if I have to update 1000 chapters and I only have one reviewer, which hasn't happend yet, and I'm glad for). Thank you for helping me achieve my goal by reviewing my story!
New Things!!! - Every 100th reviewer (200th, 300th, etc. [if ever]) will get a one-shot of their choice! It can be any pairing (if they want one) or genre [The Godfather is excluded from this, the one-shot being offered only after every 1000 reviews. If not, then you would never get an update because I'd be stuck constantly writing oneshots]. The list of animes/mangas/manwhas that I know is down below, so they'll have to pick from those. Just send me a brief summary with any "must haves" to me in a PM and I'll write it up as best I can! The only rule to this is that I will not write rated M material and you can't pair anyone up with an OC, so please keep it appropriate! Thank you for your reviews! NOW OFFERING OTHER FANDOMS! I will also accept oneshots from any of the Marvel verse movies, Harry Potter, and Game of Thrones.
New Stories - I constantly come up with new ideas for stories, but for the sake of the stories I currently have in progress, I will ignore them for now. I only want to work on one story at a time (or else I'd forget plot points) and other than random one shots that may occasionally appear, there won't be other stories...bar the one my friend propositioned. New: (I CAN'T HELP IT! I'VE BEEN HIT BY PLOT DRAGONS AND HAVE DECIDED TO WORK ON 3 STORIES...I'm gonna' die)!
Slash - I am a huge fan of slash (boyxboy) fiction and het (boyxgirl) fiction. Some of my future stories will probably revolve around a relationship and will either be slash or het, depending on the anime/series (Not right now though, I'm afraid of writing romance. LOL!). I honestly do not discriminate against people for their different beliefs and I do my best to respect them. If a story is slash I will have a warning set up for it, so if you don't like it don't read it. I don't want anyone reviewing a story and telling me that I am going to burn in Hell for writing slash and supporting the gay community, it is offensive to others and will be ignored by me anyway. One of the main concerns that I've heard about slash fiction is that the characters are always too OOC because of their relationship. It is my personal belief that slash stories have the most realistic and believable relationships, as there are a lot of female authors who love imprinting female characters with their own personalities (which is Mary-Sue-ish) and completely destroy a character. I also believe that authors can hold a small amount of creative liscense when it comes to the personalities of the characters, having them adapt to certain situations and in some cases changing their side (from good to evil or vice versa). I really try to keep my characters as IC as possible based off of what I believe would happen were they put into the scenario that I have set up for them. In some cases it they might seem too OOC, but I will really try to make this as realistic as possible (plus if we're honest with ourselves, sometimes it makes the character seem more human). Wow I ranted! Anyway, I might write a slash story in a few years, or never. Odds are I'll probably experiment with Het relationships first because that's what I'm most familiar with. The point is, if I do, you don't have to read it or be rude about it. I respect everyone's personal decisions and I just wanted to put this here so that everyone could see my thoughts on it.
Fanart: I would be lying if I said that I didn't want some. If anyone ever gets the urge to draw something from one of my stories and send it to me, feel free! I love looking at people's different artistic styles! It's fine if you don't want to make any as well, I just won't be as happy and might be forced to create an emo corner worse than Tamaki Suoh's from Ouran High School Host Club. LOL! (that could never happen, I'm usually a very happy person)
Inspiration: My mom was a fanfiction author back when they first invented it. She wrote amazing Roswell stories. Unfortunately, she got really sick and developed a brain injury that killed off various memories which just so happend to include many of her plot points, and now she doesn't remember what her story was even about. Recently she won an online award for the most missed story and she's thinking about attempting to complete her story. She has always encouraged me and my sister to write about what we like and so here we are! Thank you mom for inspiring me to write my own stories!
Stories In Progress:
The Boy Who Became a Hawk - WIP! Harry is sent to the world of One Piece during his second year, where he meets up with Salazar Slytherin, the slimy, evil, somewhat childish? creator of the Devil Fruits! Here, Harry has to learn to adapt and grow stronger under the name of the number one swordsman, Juraquille Mihawk.
(Depending on how the poll goes, this story is either about 5% done or 15% with an added bonus)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Vampires - WIP! After accidently bothching up a time travel spell, the main gang and the originals are thrown into the chaotic world that is Harry Potter. Takes place during OotP. Delena.
(Will be randomly updated according to the wishes of my readers. My other story takes prevelance. The plot itsn't fully developed yet, so I can't tell you how far I am, but I'll be able to soon)
The Godfather: ...WIP
Stories That Are Completed:
Moonlight and Fireflies - Completed! One-shot won by LadySandoval! While running to his date, Harry reflects upon his disappointing first meetings with Mihawk, now the love of his life. Afterwards it's nothing but moonlight and fireflies! Warning it is Slash.
Height: Taller than Allen Walker from D-Gray man!!!
Pets: Seven dogs (Sabrina, Echo, Lily, Bunny, Zelda, Paisely, and Rhya), and two cats (Ronan and Maple).
Future Job: I've finally decided to step out from pursuing a medical career, it seems like everyone in my family has/had one at one point in time. I don't like to follow in their footsteps (Not that they're horrible, they're actually great people) so I've decided that I will either go into technical writing or graphic design.
Favorite Decepticon: Starscream (cheers!)
Favorite Autobot: Prowl (gotta' love him)
Favorite movies: X-men, X-men 2, X-men 3 The Last Stand, X-men Origins, Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen, Iron Man, Blue Lagoon, Mulan (sue me), Charlie St. Cloud, How to Train Your Dragon, and Taken.
Least favorite movies: Twilight (once again sue me, Edward had an oddly shaped head, I saw the cables when they were leaping around, it was like some movie from the late sixties but with color), Bride Wars, Knowing (Everyone died, come on!), and Inkheart.
Favorite books: The Temeraire series, The Twilight series, Harry Potter, Chronicles of the Cheysuli, Dragon Flight, The White Dragon, The Warrior series, Year of the Hangman, The Book Thief, Skin Game, and After the Dark.
Least favorite books: The Traveling Pants series, Slaughterhouse 5, and textbooks.
Side in the Transformers war: Decepticon (I'm not stalking Starscream! drools over Starscream)
Why Starscream's my favorite decepticon: He's the only one with a slagging personality!! Plus, I can relate to him.
Why Prowl's my favorite autobot: I love his laid back uberly logical personality! Who ever said tactitians weren't cool?
Favorite singer: right now it's Korn.
Favorite actor/actress: Scarlett Johanson.
Least favorite actors/actresses: Robert Patterson and Kristen Stewart.
Favorite Anime/Manga/Manwha: Noblesse (More people should make an attempt to read it. The first chapter has little to no talking, or anything really, but it just gets more awesome as it goes on), Kuroshitsuji, D-Gray man, 07 Ghost, Shounen Oujo, Naruto, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, Deadman Walking, Tripeace (SO AMAZING BUT NOT ACKNOWLEDGED! WAH!), Crepuscule, Soul Eater, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (and the second season), 1/2 Prince, Red Raven, Verdant Lord, One Piece, Loveless, Death Note, Cry Eye, En Passant, Apple, My Boyfriend is a Vampire (if you can get over the confusion), Anima , Antimagia, Ouran High School Host Club, Kurogane, Tozasareta Nergal (for adorable comedy!), Durarara, Okobore hime to entaku no kishi, Sengoku Blood, Lucky Dog 1 Blast, Kuroko no Basuke, and that's all off the top of my head, but there are many more!
Randomly list 12 of your favorite Bleach characters: This was the most awkward thing I've ever done.
01) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before? Never have I ever read a Renji/Toshiro story... and it won't happen in the near future.
02) Do you think four is hot? How hot? Extremely, in that sleepy sort of adorable way!
03) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant? ...The apocolypse...'nough said.
04) Do you recall any good fics about nine? Can you recommend any? Yes, there was a Harry Potter xover where Harry was Nnoitra reincarnated! It is amazing!
05) Would two and six make a good couple? No. Toshiro would hate dating an arrancar and Grimmjow would make fun of how short he is.
06) five/nine or five/ten? Aizen's someone who would probably choose Noitorra, just because he's a higher level arrancar than Szayel...and a lot less likely to be used as an experiment.
07) What would happen if seven walked in on twelve and two having sex? He'd have his creepy snake-like smile on his face and ask if he could join them.
08) Make up a summary for a three/ten fanfic. Szayel Aporro Grantz was a genius, so of course when Ichigo accidently drinks a love potion... he has no idea how to fix it!
09) Is there such thing as a one/eight fluff fanfic? No, because Kenpachi and Ulquiorra have won the award for least fluffy people in all of existence for the past seven hundred years.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic. Hiding Behind that Shaded Smile.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted one to de-flower four? It's Starrk's fault that he was to tired to take initiative.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read seven slash? Yes, 'cause my little sister is awesome like that.
13) Does anyone on your friends list read three het? No, because frankly Ichi-nii is a man that was made to be with other men. Both me and my sister agree on this...it's the only thing we agree on.
14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw eleven? No one on my friends list does, but I wouldn't mind trying it.
15) Would anyone you know write two/four/five? Yes, and I am one of those people who would LOVE to write a story with them as a pairing.
16) What might Ten scream in a moment of great passion? Suffer!!!!
17) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Enter Sandman by Metallica
18) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Excessive amounts of blood, torture, cussing, major character death, and transdimentional teleportation.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? He wouldn't, he'd just make a Grimmjow voodoo doll.
20) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? Three weeks ago.
21) What is Six's super secret kink? He likes it cold.
22) Would Eleven shag Five? Drunk or Sober? They would have to be intoxicated beyond all senses.
23) If Three and Seven got together who would be on top? Gin... there are no doubts.
24) One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted has a one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three. What title would you give this fic and who do you think should write it? Ulquiorra and Nnoitra are in a happy relationship until Nnoitra suddenly runs off with Starrk. Ulquiorra, broken-hearted has a one-night stand with Renji and a brief unhappy affair with Zangetsu, then follows the wise advice of Aizen and finds true love with Ichigo. true Love Conquers Despair. I would have Your Evil Spleen write it.
25) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon? ...Well...Gin did tie him up that one time...
The Boy Who Became a Hawk - Chapter 10 Within the month of August, 2014. I have reread it, disliked it, and am currently rewriting it. I will upload the new chapters throughout July and will begin posting new ones by August, updating them on a bi-weekly basis.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Vampire - Chapter 3 I'm so horrible at keeping updates everyone should just add one month to the suggested time...which is currently unknown. Add one month to currently unknown and you get...who knows?
The Godfather - Expect an update in July (Threaten me if I don't succeed) and then continuous updates every month.