Author has written 22 stories for Heroes, Star Trek: 2009, Doom, Gamer, Inglourious Basterds, Others, Misc. Tv Shows, Walking Dead, Sherlock, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
What to say? I have an overactive imagination, but usually keep it in check via academic pursuits. I have 3 Bachelor's degrees, a Master's and finally earned my doctorate! Because of my degrees, most of my writing contains elements of psychology, medicine, science, and philosophy. I love looking inside people's heads to see what makes them tick and have been in love with Heroes and Star Trek reboot for quite some time now. Zachary Quinto, being a common denominator of the two, is purely coincidence. The fact that I write for his characters is not because he is pure awesomeness and Sylar will always be the Best.Villain.EVER!
I love the following affirmations:
1) I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless, of course, I want to stay employed.
2) A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.
3) I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
4) Today, I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."
5) I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.
6) When someone hurts me, forgiveness is cheaper than a lawsuit, but not nearly as gratifying.
Finally, I would just like to say that I have no intention of ever becoming a writer beyond the patient chart notes and reports that are required of me. Believe me, you don't want me to write my stories like that. As such, I look at my creations as harmless fluff that should under no circumstance be taken seriously and enjoyed if at all possible. Cheers!