Author has written 12 stories for Grey's Anatomy.
Unfortunately for me, there's nothing extraordinary about who I am and what I write. I'm still trying to come up with something worth anybody's time. What I can tell you, however are:
1. English isn't my first language, which would explain why I won't always be gramatically correct (or tolerable) whenever I write. Haha.
2. My heart belongs to Addek. It's a little frustrating, really, to obsess over a couple that was clearly doomed from the start of the show. It's even more frustrating to have so many haters on this site. It all boils down to respect but some people are just hardcore MerDer fans that they can't seem to respect the fact that this site isn't called FanFiction for nothing, and that we're each entitled to our own opinions. We don't burn MerDer, so please, leave the Addek groupies alone. (Sorry. I just had to say that. Seriously, I respect MerDer lovers so please. I hate it when people review on stories only to say that it would've been better if it were MerDer, or the fic's ridiculous because Derek would never go back to Addison etc. There's always fair warning given in summaries, so if you don't like the ship, don't read it. It's as simple as that.)
3. Other than Addek, I have room in my heart for Maddison and Keddison.
4. I'm a student. A full-time one at that so I clearly do not make money out of this. I am in no way affiliated with Shonda Rhimes or ABC, even though sometimes I wish I were. There are a lot of things I would like to change on the show, but since my name is neither Shonda nor Rhimes, I can only turn to FanFiction for my Addek boost.
5. I am actually a very friendly person. I'm perky and bubbly and... doodle-ey. Haha. No, seriously. I love to doodle. It's not just something to while away time or anything like that. Doodling is a talent, because I say so. And it's my talent. My only talent, really, but that's a story for another time.
6. Musicals are my thing, together with my cousin. I was actually introduced to fanfiction by joining one of these Sound of Music groups over the internet where they talked about fic and all that. So essentially, The Sound of Music is my first fanfic love. I still read SOM, and Wicked sometimes, too, but I barely do these days because I realized I've read almost all of them.
And right now, I have just wasted about 3 minutes of your time. Please. Go and scram and read all the Addek glory this savior-site has to offer. =D