Author has written 153 stories for Newsies, Labyrinth, Inuyasha, Diana Wynne Jones, Twilight, Harper's Island, Alice, 2009, Supernatural, Forbidden Game series, Newsies, and Alice in Wonderland.
hand: right handed
favorite fan fiction subjects: Newsies, Alice, Harper's Island & Labyrinth.
favorite ships: Jack/Stress (Newsies), Spot/Sarah (Newsies); Alice/Hatter (Alice); Jareth/Sarah (Labyrinth); Abby/Jimmy (Harper's Island), Abby/Henry (Harper's Island)
in a word: obsessive.
in a bunch of words: I am a January '07 graduate of Rutgers University. I have my BA in history, with a minor in sociology. I have an affinity for any time period that is not my own, and murder mysteries are my passion. I have been writing for many, many years, and that includes fan fiction. I've done NaNoWriMo for seven years now (and won all seven times), but I've yet to have a complete original novel ready for querying. However, I hope to have two done this year, as well as working on my fanfics!
As of 03.03.13, I have received 4,809 total reviews on 152 stories with 768 chapters and 1,974,566 words.
WORKS IN PROGRESS - CURRENTLY
Obsession: Cuts like a Knife – Newsies
From the author: Obsession is the author's rewrite of CLAK and is currently entering its second revisal. In preparation of a historical novel I plan to write, I decided to delve back into the Soul Mates Series and rework this fanfic. It's been eleven years (eleven years this April in fact!) since I first published this fic and, as I've grown as a writer, these characters have grown with me. I'm excited to take a sort of twist to the Rip/Jess/Spindle dynamic while, at the heart of the piece, keeping it as familiar as it ever was. New characters will replace some of the old ones and we will eventually get back to Manhattan, but I want to really bring some of my OCs to life in this before introducing the movie characters.
awards: 1st place best original character fic, 1st place best protagonist Jessa (NML FF Awards 2006), 2nd place best original character fic, 1st place best villian Rip (NML FF Awards 2007)
Fireflies in the Morning – Newsies
From the author: Originally conceived for and written during Camp NaNoWriMo 2011 (the July session), Fireflies is my attempt to give a realistic spin to the old cliche that gives a Newsies character a long-lost sibling. In this story, Jack Kelly is tired of running from his past as Francis Sullivan when, all of a sudden, we are introduced to Emma -- Emma, Jack's thirteen year old sister who has run away from her boarding school in Boston in an attempt to reunite their family.
WORKS IN PROGRESS - ON HIATUS
One By One – Newsies
From the author: This is going to be my summer epic (following on the heels of Five  and Red ). Consider this Newsies meets Agatha Christie meets Harper's Island meets Clue meets what happens when I decide that it's time I write a murder mystery for this fandom.
High Stakes – Newsies
From the author: High Stakes is an unofficial follow-up to a one-shot fic I wrote in July called Last Night. With Last Night and Auld Lang Syne, I've been featuring Mush in one-shots and I thought it was time to give him a little bit of a feature. High Stakes will be about 6-7 chapters long and, as with previous works of mine, it will help me create a few more, well, interesting OC's. And it's about poker. Can you go wrong with poker?
Sleepwalker – Labyrinth
From the author: Sleepwalker is the example of what happens when my Newsies muse goes to sleep at night and my mind is still whirring. I was watching Labyrinth and began to think about what happened to Jareth and Sarah following the labyrinth's defeat. It will be mystical with a healthy dose of angst and paranoia but (it should) have a happy ending. I think...
I know that there are a couple of stories I have done that are part of a series/universe; in this section, I will set up a quick guide to help any prospective readers follow the any continuing stories:
Jack and Stress: Soul Mate Series
1) A Virgin's Touch - complete
2) Obsession:Cuts Like A Knife (the rewrite of Cuts Like a Knife) - currently being re-worked and updated at least once a week, but make sure to follow it!
3) Secrets Behind the Lies
4) One Year Anniversary
5) Can't Keep Running
1) a Maldição de Diabo - the beast, set in 1999.
2) Prelude to a Curse - companion piece to Diabo; focuses on Jack in 1900.
3) Double or Nothing - companion piece to Diabo; focuses on Race in 1924.
4) Research - companion piece to Diabo; focuses on Race and the Cearr twins in 1974.
5) A Cat's Meow - companion piece ot Diabo; focuses on One, Two, Three & Four, shortly after the cats say their goodbyes in 1999.
6) Legacy - son of the beast -- the sequel -- set in 2004 (for the most part) -- hiatus/postponed.
1) The Sparrow: PART ONE - complete
2) The Lark: PART TWO - complete
3) The Pigeon: PART THREE - complete
1) Red - complete
2) Cyan - hiatus/postponed
- Stress: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
- There are thousands of causes for stress, and one antidote to stress is self-expression. That's what happens to me every day. My thoughts get off my chest, down my sleeves and onto my pad.