Author has written 1 story for Wrestling.
Hi my name is Krissey Cullen. i am 17 years old. i live in medford, OR. I am in high school(11th). I love to read and wright. I live for wrestling.
Some of my favorite Wrestlers are Wade Barrett, Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, John Cena, Alex Riley, The Miz, John Morison, Randy Orton, Edge, Princess (Cody Rhaodes), and Teddy Bear (Ted).
Some that I hate with all my heart and soul or no longer like are Heath Slatter, David Otunga, Golddust, Matt Hardy, and Last but the every Lest is Jeff Hardy.
My all time Favorite couples are:
Wade Barrett/John Cena
The Miz/Alex Riley
Princess/ Teddy Bear
Wade Barrett/Justin Gabriel
Randy Orton/John Cena
Jack Swagger/ John Cena
Randy Orton/ Evan Bourne
Bad Couples are any that have someone I like with someone I hate.
So here are my O.C. for most of my stories.
Name: Jen Caspian-Cena
DOB: 6/22/1983 (27)
Hometown: Tampa, Florda
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Relationships: John Cena (33)
Them Song: "Tell me something I don't know", By Selena Gomez
Colors: Purple and Yellow
DOB: 3/17/1985 (25)
Hometown: Palatka, Florida
Hair Color: Bule
Eye Color: Gray
Siblings: Michelle McCool
Them Song: Tear Away By Drowning Pool
Tattoos: Rose (inside of left wrist)
Color: Black And Yellow
DOB: 10/9/1985 (25)
Hometown: Orangeville, Ontario, Canada
Hair Color: Red ( Firey)
Eye Color: Blue/Green mix
Siblings: Edge and Twin Aliy
Them Song: Headstrong By Trapt
Tattoos: Teardrops Left Hand
Colors: Blue and Black
DOB: 2/12/1987 (23)
Hometown:West Newbury, Massachusetts
Hair Color: Black with Red Tips
Eye Color: Green
Siblings: John Cena
Relationships: David Otunga (30)
Them song: Born this way By Lady GAGA
Colors: Black and Red
DOB: 4/1/1980 (30)
Hometown: Knoxville, Tennessee
Hair color: Red with black Banges
Eye color: Brown
Siblings: Twin Randy Orton
Relationships: Edge (37)
Them Song: Kick in the teeth By Papa Roach
Colors: Red and Black
DOB: 10/9/1985 (25)
Hometown: Orangeville, Ontario, Canada
Hair Color: Hot Pink
Eye Color: Bule/Green Mix
Siblings: Edge and Twin Cail
Relationships: The Miz (30)
Them Song: Ready or Not By Oomph
Tattoos: Teardrops on right hand
Colors: Black and Hot Pink
DOB: 9/11/1993 (17)
Hometown: Ciro, Egypt
Hair Color: Blue With Black Tips
Eye Color: Left Blue and Right Green
Relationships: Wade Barrett (30) but only the corre knows it.
Them song: Animal I 've Become By 3 days grace
Tattoos: 3 treadrops under feft eye. angel wings in the shap of a heart with names and dates of loved ones how have pasted.
Colors: purple, black and Gold
DOB: 7/29/1992 (18)
Hometown: London, England
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Them Song: Live free or let me die BY Skillet
Colors: Red and Blue
DOB: 2/7/1989 (21)
Hometown: Hong Kong, China
Hair Color: Blond with Red highlights
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Them Song: Awake and Alive By Skillet
DOB: 8/4/1990 (20)
Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hair Color: Blond on top black on bottom
Eye Color: Green
Them Song: Monster By Skillet
Colors: Green and black
DOB: 6/13/1982 (28)
Hometown: LA, California
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Gray
Them Song:Stand my Ground By Within Temptation
Colors: Red and Green
I am on facebook as Kayla Florea (Birth name but I have not gone by that for years)
If you have a story idea for me I will be more than happy to do a one shot for you. Just PM me.
Loves you all.
So today i got a call form my real dad asking if i wanted to go to Wrestlemaina, and my mom said no. and that if i "ran away" she would call to cops and say that i was kidnaped. it was crap. why the hell do mom have to be so mean. this was the first time i would have ever gone. it's not fair.
You know when you're a WWF/WWE Fan if...
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on assignment and you announce that you’re having a live sex celebration in class next week.
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time.
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later.
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas.
11) Or when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You've watched Doom and The Marine and The Marine II and Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia and 12 Rounds.
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) You're favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair. (not the right way)
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You actually called/texted your friends, taken a photo, or a video when Chris Jericho returned in 2007.
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV.
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event. (go Randy)
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it. (come on when will it happen)
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho. (HELL YES)
29) You have the urge to park your car underneath Vickie Guerrero's granny panties. (oh no thought it was a car tent)
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker. (i can do it)
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko.
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar. (will you marry me Edge)
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights. (yep quit sports for it)
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members. (it's so true)
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so" (i got grounded for this one)
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is. (never will be able to go)
41) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer. (no grandma beat me down, so never agian will i try)
42) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at an event
43) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured. (YA Evan's Back, and Chirstian)
44) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants.
45) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling (or the WWE) in your home. (It's why all my stuff is on the ground)
46) You can quote your favorite WWE moment word for word.
47) (For John Morrison, The Miz and the Big Show) you’re smarter than a fifth grader. (yes yes i am)
48) You thank the good Lord for Randy Orton and his no-pants wearing ways. (HELL'S YES)
49) You can name everyone on the WWE roster, including rookies, vets and crew. (YEP)
50) On a job application, you state your residence as "parts unknown".
51) You do heel turns on your best friends for no reason.
52) You get fired from work then show up the next day with a mask on.
53) You won’t walk down the halls of your school unless your entrance music is playing. (thats why i got Speakers)
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
3) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In"
5) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6) In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors"
7) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
8) Dont use any punctuation
9) As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
10) Ask people what sex they are. laugh hysterically after they answer.
11) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
12) Sing along at the opera.
13) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
14) Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day .
15) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because your not in the mood.
16) Have you co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
17) WHEN THE MONEY COMES OUT OF THE ATM, SCREAM "I WON! I WON!"
18) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! they're loose!"
19) Tell your children over dinner, "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20) paste this on your profile, it's called therapy.
Things to do at Walmart...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
11. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!
12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again! "
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
Things to do in an Elevator;
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce