Poll: Which of the following male video game characters would you rather date? If you are a boy, which one would you rather be? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, and Hunger Games.
5/5/14 - EVERYTHING BELOW I WROTE WHEN I WAS MUCH YOUNGER BUT I FEEL TOO ATTACHED TO DELETE IT. DON'T HOLD MY YOUNGER SELF AGAINST ME.
Some fandoms I am in: Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Nana, The Last of Us, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Beyond Two Souls, Hunger Games and many more.
If my story says 'Temporay Hiatus' that means that I am eventually going to get around to updating, trust me. If it says 'Hiatus' I am most likely never going to update. I appreciate your patience and support.
Oh and I will be Beta for anyone if they want me to be :D
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails (Not my head, my leg, but I guess it still counts)
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand (Pocket counts :P)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name (Even my own sister)
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on (Oh, it was there on purpose, no shame)
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle (A trolley counts... right?)
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (Sadly, a lot of times)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property (A clothing store, close enough)
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (Today actually :/)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil (It was so deep that I had to go to the sick bay halfway through class)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was (What I'm litteraly known for)
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were (I was only 1 year off though)
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day (I got up worried thinking I was late, but that's it)
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band (I finished an exam 30 minutes early and only had a rubber band... Let's just say that I had dozens of marks and a numb hand afterwards)
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people (Don't even get me started)
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about (Again, don't even get me started)
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria (No, but I did have a sauce chuging contest)
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it (I sucked on my hand through the whole Phantom of the Opera and got a hickey though)
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper (It was a dare)
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling (On the door, curtains and raindrops)
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
I should be ashamed... Even my mother called me a fail the other day XD
URGENT. I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY PROFILE FOR YEARS AND PROBABLY WONT. THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE LAST TIME I WILL. OH AND I AM STARTING A NEW RESIDENT EVIL FANFIC AND I HAVE A GOOD IDEA IN MY HEAD BUT I PROBABLY CAN'T MAKE IT INTO A DECENT STORY... BUT I'LL TRY. :) P.S. STEVE BURNSIDE IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER SO THE STORY IS JUST FILLING IN THE EMPTY VOID THE GAME LEFT IN MY HEAD. I AM STARTING TO WRITE IT ON THE 15TH OCTOBER 2011.
(1ST SEPTEMBER 2012) IGNORE PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING ON THIS PROFILE BESIDES THE FIRST FEW THINGS XD I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I WROTE ALL OF THIS. I LOOK BACK AT MYSELF ONE YEAR AGO AND THANK GOD I HAVE CHANGED. BTW, DOES ANYBODY ELSE FIND RESIDENT EVIL, FINAL FANTASY AND KINGDOM HEARTS FRUSTRATINGLY PERFECT? ONE THING ABOUT ME THAT HASN'T CHANGED IS THAT I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE MALE RESIDENT EVIL CHARACTERS! SOFT SPOTS FOR LEON, WESKER AND CHRIS BUT I FAVOURITE PIERS, JAKE AND STEVE!
PLUS, I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES... TEAM FINNICK ANYONE?
The Hunger Games Question's about you:
(1- If you are someone in Panem, which District would you like to live in?- I'm just in love with district 7 for some reason. District 4 would be nice too, besides the fact that I'm extremely scared of fish and I'm not a very strong swimmer.
(2- If you were called up to the Hunger Games, in the reaping- how old would you want to be?- Preferably 18, but any age I guess...
(3- If your name was called in the reaping, what would your stratagy be?- Act tough but innocent. I would probably be sad but hey, might as well make the most of it.
(4- At the traning centre, you throw a spear and it hits bullzeye. Behind you, you hear some tributes mocking you, what would you do?- I wouldn't really care. Actually, good! They aren't threatened so they'll underestimate me. Who will be laughing when their dead?
...Well probably not me, I'd be saddened by blood and death.
(5- In the traning centre, what weapon would you choose to be your best?- Slingshot, axe or bow and arrow! Don't ask why...
(6- What would your stratagy be for the interview with Ceaser Flickerman?- My angle would be sweet but fiesty. She is nice and doesn't want to kill but will try her hardest to win. Will do anything to come out alive, honor her district and most importantly, see her family again :)
(7- Would you team up with the Careers in the Arena?- No :/ They'll most likely just be joking and kill me painfully.
(8- If you are well stocked in the arena and you came across a helpless, starving thirteen year old tribute, from another district what would you do to him/her?- Either kill him/her quickly or leave him/her a little bit of food, water and one weapon. Maybe a blanket. If his/her condition is really bad, just comfort him/her until they die.
(9- If you ever got the chance to meet President Snow, what would you say/do?- Nothing.
You have been taken from your district, To fight, till death, With no way out, but to kill..
Make sure you can tell friends, from foes, Life or death, Do not be fooled, These are the Hunger Games.
[X] You would do anything to protect your family.
] You have good aim.
] You hate cats.
[X] You like to wear your hair in a braid.
[X] You find sticking to instructions tough.
[X] You aren't too fond of people in general.
[X] You hate being indebted to people.
[X] You hold grudges.
] You wouldn't describe yourself as a warm, friendly person.
] When you sing, the birds fall silent.
[X] You're an artist.
[X] You love to bake.
[X] You can decorate well.
[X] Manipulating people comes naturally for you.
[X] You're clever.
[X] Your favorite color is orange.
] People tend to be charmed by you.
[X] You're a fantastic liar (Sometimes, depends on the situation).
[X] You're a hopeless romantic.
] You have a strong sense of self.
[X] You question everything.
] You're very defiant.
[X] You're spontaneous.
] You're a rebel with a cause.
[X] You would do absolutely anything for justice.
] People would describe you as being good-looking.
[X] You're very intelligent.
[X] If your friend was in trouble, you'd do anything to try and help them.
[X] You hate your Government.
] You don't mind providing for your family (I don't provide :/ ).
] You're innocent.
] You have blonde hair.
[X] You adore animals.
[X] You love helping people in need.
] People seem to be fond of you.
[X] Over time you've become quite wise.
[X] You are nurturing (I have my moments).
] When you're older, you want to be a doctor or a nurse.
] You have an older brother or sister who would do anything for you.
] You are very forgiving.
[X] You're creative.
[X] You root for the underdog.
[X] You dress simply.
[X] You stand up for your cause.
] Your hair is simple and easily manageable.
[X] You tend to have brilliant ideas.
] You would be willing to die for a cause (I don't think I could, unless I was in a situation similar to Armageddon or something).
] You are brave.
[X] Your ideas are very 'out there' and they stand out from the rest.
] You aren't like anybody you live with (I'm a mixture of all of them).
] You're somewhat materialistic.
] You've dyed your hair a wild color.
] You're somewhat naive.
] You're chirpy.
] You're punctual and hate lateness.
] Etiquette is important to you.
] You're rich.
] You can be considered an airhead.
] While you may seem shallow, you have hidden depths.
] You hate where you work.
[X] You're very sarcastic.
] You get drunk often.
] People might find you condescending (Not usually).
[X] Outsmarting others is a talent of yours.
] You're very lonely.
[X] You're very intelligent.
[X] You tell it like it is.
[X] You're dependent on something/someone.
[X] You're grumpy (I have mood swings all the time but I'm mainly grumpy in the mornings. I'm not a morning person).
[X] You're cunning.
[X] You love music.
] You're small and graceful.
[X] You hum often.
[X] You inspire others (I think I do, well I atleast inspire one person).
[X] You're always hungry.
[X] People underestimate you.
] You're innocent.
[X] You're smarter than you look.
[X] You're an underdog (Depends on the circumstances).
] You're a good singer.
I am Peeta! Yay! :)
A Hunger Games Addict's Prayer
I promise to remember Rue When mockingbirds' songs wake me I'll think of Foxface every time I eat a strange new berry If my little sister pets a goat I promise to think of Prim And if my best friend acts depressed Then Gale; I'll think of him When I toss some wood in the fire I'll think of Katniss every time And I'll always think of Peeta When my birthday cake's sublime The Capitol will cross my mind When someone is unfair I'll be sure to think of Clove Each time I pretend to care I'll always think of Glimmer If someone's pretty, but a dunce And Thresh will occupy my mind If I spare someone, something... Once Whenever I watch a reality show I will think of the Hunger Games I'll sure imagine Haymitch If someone calls me names I swear to think of Cato When I'm homicidally inclined I'll make sure I think of Effie When there's nothing on my mind I swear to remember the Hunger Games And Catching Fire too t's important to think of the characters But they're NOT mine (So, Collins, don't sue!)
The Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy, whenever I'm at sea I promise to remember Annabeth, whenever a spider comes at me I promise to protect nature, for Grover's sake of course I promise to remember Luke, when my heart fills with remorse I promise to remember Chiron, whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride'' I promise to remember Tyson, whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side I promise to remember Thalia, whenever a friend is scared of heights I promise to remember Clarisse, whenever I see someone that gives me a fright I promise to remember Bianca, whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother I promise to remember Nico, whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others I promise to remember Zoe, whenever I watch the stars I promise to remember Rachel, whenever a limo passes my car. Yes, I promise to remember PJO, wherever I may go.
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
A sound of far-off thunder echoed across the plain.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The laptop screen.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Rise of the Planet of the Apes
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Metal doors closing.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago, I was putting my dog inside.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
An author called Squintz' profile.
9. What are you wearing?
White, diagonally striped button down shirt and black soccer shorts.
10. Did you dream last night?
Like always :3
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning I think... I rewatched the NRL Grand Final Edition of the Footy Show for the third time :3 Can't get over the songs at the beginning.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My paintings, curtains, a calendar and a paper star I made last Christmas.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My hard-as-cardboard Quarter Pounder looked pretty strange... :(
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Pretty cool I guess.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Well I'm watching The Rise of the Planet of the Apes but I wawtched Race to Witch Mountain this morning. Alexander Ludwig :3
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I don't know really. A lot of things XD
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
...What? What do you know about me e.O
18. Do you like to dance?
When no one is watching...
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Friends on Fanfiction: Seeker-Of-The-Heart, Pheoniix, White Firez, Leo's Katanas, FatgirlXD
Shout-outs: Thanks sis (Seeker-Of-The-Heart) for being my story editor. To all my few fans - sorry I can't update cause I wrote all my stories in a book and i lost that book when I moved. I will promise to try and find that book.
Fav Sayings: God help me to deal with all the idiots that cross my path. I never finish anyth.
IMPORTANT: :( I have decided I probably won't update unless I really get to it. I mean, I lost my book of stories, I use a different laptop and I have a unique case of writer's block - when I have an idea, then can't turn it into a story... :'(
Upcoming Stories/Updating Stories COMPLETELY DISRAGARD WHAT IS BELOW
The Maywither Virus: A new virus outbreak has occurred. This virus has caused mass zombification and is expected to have twice the power of the T-Virus. A combined group of new and old characters form an elite zombie force called the E.Z.R. to help put an end to this new virus. Follow the story of Jazele, Leon, Claire, Steve and others, on their quest to stop the nightmare once and for all. Who will survive and are they really underestimating the power of the Maywither? Starts off as a laid back adventure but turns into a more hardcore action as the story progresses.
Maywither Boarding School: What happens when all the Resident Evil characters attend a boarding school? Well, lots of things can happen, just wait and see. AU. Riots will brew, love will blossom, heartbreak grows and the number of flunking students doesn't improve either... Supposed to be a friendship/comedy/romance. I might suck at writing but I think it a good read.
On my FictionPress account:
The Aegresco Saga:
Aegresco Interactive: Yep, this in an interactive game! You decide the future of certain characters form my upcoming story, Aegresco. Will you fall in love? Will you be prom queen? Will you fail or pass school? Your decision. Various genres. Expected to be released September 2012.
The Jenna Chronicles: “I never stopped believing, even when the odds were against me, but now, I am starting to doubt my own beliefs. Maybe the world isn’t as simple as I anticipated.” Tammy felt on top of the world. She was a genius, acing every class she was in. Tammy and her father had the strongest of relationships, but, when he has to go on a top secret mission for the government, Tammy is left alone. When the world crumbles beneath her feet, she has to step up and be brave, conquering everything in her path. Action/Romance/Friendship. Starts off as her normal life but progresses into a spine-tingling action... well I hope so anyway. :) Expected to be released anywhere between December 2011 - January 2012.
The Silver Chronicles: "When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in the eyes of the enemy." Todd was the leader of the pack. He has a great group of friends and a very beautiful girlfriend. But, when he has to choose between his bestfriend and girlfriend, what would he do. Topping it all off, what would he do once a great epidemic sweeps through the nation? He has the be strong and lead the pack into survival. Is this to much for him to handle? Action/Romance/Friendship. Similar to the Jenna Chronicles, it starts off as his normal life but progresses into a spine-tingling action. Expected to be released anywhere between January 2012 - February 2012.
The Icewater Chronicles: "Looks are deciving, trust me. I may be a pretty face but I am hell of a lot more than that. All I am doing is protecting myself from being hurt, so if you have a problem with that, fuck off." Agatha was the belle of the ball, the beautiful face. Living behind a wall of makeup and deception to mask away the scars of her past. Many think of her as the one with power, the evil soulless one. But, when she has to take action, the real her comes out and she can no longer hide behind the wall she built all her life. Action/Romance/Tragedy. Starts off showing you her life, then it prgoresses into an action packed wonder read. Expected to be released anywhere between February 2012 - April 2012.
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
2. Your favorite KH girl?
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
The girl who hangs with Seifer.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Atlantica and The World That Never Was.
6. Least Favorite World?
Halloween Town - it gets annoying after a while.
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
I don't have favs right now.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Not sure, again...
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
None really come to mind at the moment.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory!
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namin'e or Olette, who would you root for? Why
Namin'e All The Way!
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
There's Terra, Aqua and Ven. They're the Guardians.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Ollette - same colour hair kind of and her personalilty is like mine.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
Don't have one.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
I would pretent to be Tifa.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
When Sora, Donald and Goory came out of the Sleeping Chambers.
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
The boss with the floating cloak that controls time. (KH1 - Neverlands Hidden Boss).
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
The new ways of fighting (forms, skills, etc...) and the orgainisation.
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel or Demyx?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
OMG hard... Larxene
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
XD AkuRoku XD
38. Namixas or Namiku?
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
:D AkuRoku :D
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
42. Cloud or Leon?
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Simple and Clean.
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH character you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well)
Cloud, Riku, Marluxia and Roxas are awesome!!
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
XD SPONGEBOB XD
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Haven't really looked into it at all.
48. Which new KH game can you abosolutely NOT wait for?
358/2 Days and KH3.
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KH2! I have no reason what so ever.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Check out these cool people... :D
I made them! Oh and check out my website!
|Community:||Hunger Games Stories You Have To Read|
|Focus:||Books Hunger Games|