Poll: Should I write a JONAS or Twilight story? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Misc. Tv Shows, Ben 10, Parodies and Spoofs, and X-overs.
methods of Love...
Have you ever sung the Fat Man Trevor song?
I am Fat Man Trevor,
I am Fat Man Trevor,
I am Fat Man Trevor,
And I am really great!
I squished an girl called Hannah,
I squished a girl called Alannah,
I squished a lot of people,
Now to squish a million more.
Have you ever been told it's weird to like My Chemical Romance and Jonas Brothers at the same time? I have. It's not fun
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, COPY THAT POEM INTO YOUR PROFILE!!
Hi, my name is Kazu. I like Writing and I like Athletics. I am running down the road I suddenly tripped over. I come home with a scratch on my knee. My mummy begins to worry. I tell her I am fine. She sighs and says ok. I am at school. When suddenly I fall and hit a tree. I am sent to the sickbay. Then I am sent home. Mummy takes me to the doctors. The doctors tell mummy something. Mummy starts to cry. I tell her it's ok. I'm not going to die. She tells me I am starting. Starting to be slower. I don't know what it means. But I have become sick. I tell mummy it's ok. I will become better. Mummy starts to cry. Do I have cancer? Mummy says no. Then what do I suppose. As a year had past. I struggle to walk. My speech is getting slower. It's hard for me to talk. My friends like to help me. My classmates like to run. But I have to sit down. And watch them have fun. Then one day myteacher comes to see mummy. Daddy comes out. And starts to get all snotty. The teacher tells my parents. I can no longer go to school. My motion is too slow. I ask the teacher slowly. I am sorry I am useless. I start to cry and beg her. I want to go to school. The teacher gives a smile. And tells me she is sorry. The school cant really help me. The words were so cruel. The day I had to leave. My friends and classmates cried. The boys upon the windows. Wave to me goodbye. I smile and sit in the car. I am taken to a school. A school with special people. Just like me and you. I start to have some fun. I made a lot of friends. As many years passed again. I talk too slow to understand. I cannot run anymore. And I struggle to even stand. I cannot write in my diary. My motion is too slow. Then one day I am sent. To the hospital again. Now many years have passed. I lie in a warm bed. I cannot move my body. I cannot move again. I talk very slowly. I cannot move my head. My mummy sits there crying. My daddy looks depressed. I ask my mummy sadly. Am I going to die. My mother holds my hand. Yells and starts to cry. A few more years later. I have to shut my eyes. I cannot talk or move. I seem to have died.
Copy and Paste this story about Kazu who was diagnosed with a rare uncureable disease, Spinocerebellar Degeneration, in your profile. This disease causes a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait. Support and send the message worldwide.
SAD STUFF :'(
A little girl holding the hand of her orphanage nanny looks up at the sky and asks "What are those little lights in the sky?"
Two figures stand in front of a little girl's grave, crying over their dead daughter.
A sister shields her little brother from her father's drunken rage. Her brother runs away on the day of her funeral.
A man getting on a bus walks under a black sky, the stars hidden by light pollution. He has only seen stars in movies and pictures.
A little boy holds his mother, trying to keep her warm and dry from the rain dripping into their cardboard box.
A girl stands on the street in front of her house in the snow because she told her parents that she was lesbian
A Jewish man hides his face in public from fear of getting harmed
The neighbors hear screaming and crying in the apartment beside them, and had seen the woman with an empty bottle of alcohol walking towards the room, but they just pull their blankets tighter around them.
A girl sleeps on a park bench because she got pregnant and let her parents know
Someone kicks mud in the face of a man asking for a spare bit of change. The man couldn't get a job because he was gay
An African American woman stops going to church because they don't accept her race
A mother cries as the police drag her sobbing daughter away. Her wife comes outside and hugs her. The police had said she was an unfit mother because she was lesbian
Isn't that sad? No, I'm not lesbian or abused or poor, but I still feel bad for abuse and such... paste this into your profile if the messed up world we live in makes you sad...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
'There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.'
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again
A piece of cheese could come up with a plan more cunning than that.
I'm not insane... i just do whatever the voices tell me to.
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
Don't hate yourself in the morning-sleep till noon.
When I say LOL I'm not laughing out loud. I just have nothing better to say.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Here's a newsflash, honey; I don't live to please you.
They say, "Guns don't kill people- people kill people." Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled, "BANG!" I don't think you'd kill too many people, you know?
You know, there are poor people in Africa who can't afford sarcasm, and yet you abuse it!
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.
I love to give homemade gifts. Which one of my kids
The main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind
Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your kids.
Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby"
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money !)
Death is hereditary.
There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.
A consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Where there's a will, there are five hundred relatives.
Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
Funny sayings, Funny Words of Wisdom
1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
4. Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
5. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.
6. Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
7. Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
8. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
9. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
10. Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
11. My Reality Check bounced.
12. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key.
13. I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
14. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
15. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
16. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
17. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level.
18. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
19. If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll do it for you.
20. If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good
21. The family that sticks together should bathe more often.
22. The fridge light DOES go out. Now let me out of here!!
23. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
24. I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
25. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
26. Never put off till tomorrow what you can ignore entirely
Illiterate? Write for FREE HELP!
Broken guitar for sale - no strings attached.
1. He's dead Jim. Kick him if you don't believe me
2. Oh yea? If you're so smart, why don't I understand you?
3. Oh, I'm sorry, were the voices in my head bothering you?
4. I can't remember the last time I forgot something.
5. Time is the best teacher, but it kills all its students.
6. Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?
7. Why remember quotes when you can make them up?
Notice in a dry cleaner's window:
Sign on motorway garage:
Seen during a conference:
Notice in a field:
Sign at Norfolk farm gate:
Sign on a famous beauty parlor window:
Notice in the toilet
When you dial a Mental Hospital...
Welcome to the Psychiatric Ward.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are codependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you are delusional and occasionally hallucinate, please be aware that the thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear
Things You Don't Want To Hear During a Surgery
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
- Hand me that... uh... whatever it's called !
- Oh no! I just lost my watch.
- "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
- Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
- Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
- Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500 ml of this stuff before?
- There go the lights again...
- Ya' know... there's big money in kidneys... and this guy's got two of 'em.
- Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
- Could you stop that thing from beating? It's throwing my concentration off.
- What's this doing here?
- I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.
- That's cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?!
- Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
-You sure it wasn't this leg?
- OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
- Are his relatives waiting outside?
- Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?
- Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
- What do you mean, "You want a divorce"!
- FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
- This scissor looks rusted.
- Rats! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
- Isn't this the one with the really lousy insurance?
- Now from where did this spider come in from.
Never trust a dog to watch your food.
When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" don't answer him.
Never tell your mom her diet's not working.
Stay away from prunes.
Never allow your three-year old brother in the same room as your school assignment.
Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
Never hold a dust buster and a cat at the same time.
You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse.
Felt markers are not good to use as lipstick.
Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat.
Never try to baptize a cat.
Ways to annoy people:
Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
Ask people what gender they are.
Practice making fax and modem noises.
Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
If you have a glass, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
Speak only in a "robot" voice.
Blow your nose when some one is eating.
Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "eat away your food " !
Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
Name your dog "Dog."
Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace."
Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
Drum on every available surface.
Staple papers in the middle of the page.
Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
Set alarms for random times.
Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
only type in lowercase.
dont use any punctuation either
Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
Wear a LOT of cologne.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
Never make eye contact.
Never break eye contact.
Make appointments for the 31st of September.
Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
Things you really shouldn't say:
What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
That shirt makes you look fat.
If I throw a stick, will you leave?
Gosh, why don't you kill me already and put me out of my misery?
I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
No, that does not look good on you.
I am a girl.
It is wise to walk a mile in a man's shoes before judging him... That way you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
"Never hire a colorblind electrician."
"If you are good you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good you will get out of it."
"A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking."
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell."
"Sometimes you're the windshield, but sometimes you gotta be the bug."
"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear into my crib."
"Always listen to experts- they'll tell you confidently what can't be done and why. Then go ahead and do it."
"After all is said and done a heck of a lot more is said than done."
"At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote."
"Happiness is your dentist telling you "it won't hurt a bit," and then he catches his hand in the drill."
"The good news is that you may have screwed up my past and created my present but you have no control over my future."
Let's play truth or dare! Or maybe just dare, because nobody seems to tell the truth anymore.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo
Live dangerous...Run with scissors.
I'm so clever that sometimes, I don't even know what I'm saying
Love is like snot. You keep picking at it until you get to it, then you wonder what to do with it.
In order to get to heaven, you have to make a little hell.
If you try and don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
You ask for advice? Yeah, not so good at that. May I offer you a sarcastic comment instead?
Don'y play games with someone who can play better.
Stand up for what you believe in, even is it means standing alone.
People will always talk about you. Might as well give them something to talk about.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
In a world of cheerios, be a Froot-Loop.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Want to know who your real friends are? Mess up and see who is still standing beside you.
Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Remember, it takes forty-two muscles to frown, twenty-eight to smile, but it only takes four to reach out and to punch someone.
If you belive in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
1. If someone looks at you funny, flip them the finger.
2. When someone tells you to act your age, yell at the top of your lungs "I AM!"
3. When a parent/guardian asks you, "What did you learn at school today?" answer, "I learnt how to survive it."
4. Never suffer from insanity, enjoy every minute of it.
5. Remember that all actions have reactions... (You don't wana know why I put this in here, believe me!)
6. When people say, "It's always in the last place you look." Say to them, "Well of course it is! Why the hell would I keep looking for it after I found it?!"
7. While waiting at a bus stop, if someone asks you, "Has the bus come yet?" reply, "If the bus had come, I wouldn't be standing here now would I?"
8. Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
9. When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
10. I have lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.
11. To attract men, wear a perfume called New Car Interior.
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying
1) Repost this message.
A guy gets a girl 11 real roses and one fake rose. When he gave her the 12 roses, he said,"I'll love you until the last one dies."
I Am Toni
P.S. Does anyone know who 'Questions 2006' because he/she is really 'harassing' my friends!!
|Focus:||Misc Misc. Tv Shows|