Poll: Which song is your favorite among these four? -multiple choice allowed- Vote Now!
Author has written 36 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Neopets, Avatar: Last Airbender, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Persona Series, My Little Pony, Poker Night at the Inventory, Fire Emblem, Assassin's Creed, Team Fortress 2, Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, X-overs, RWBY, Fullmetal Alchemist, Iji, Death Note, Card Captor Sakura, Digimon, Left 4 Dead, Akame ga Kiru/アカメが斬る, and Undertale.
Got my logo from here. (BTW, the deviant there is also me).
I am a Neopets user and this is my username (to tell the truth it has an _ that FanFiction.Net would not allow in my pen name.)
PASTE CARL'S BIO ONTO YOUR PROFILE SO HE CAN SPEAK, IN EXCHANGE, HE'LL LEND A HAND! (Request originally from Mrfipp)
Hair: Orange and brown.
Appearance: Monkey torso and arms, cat abdomen and tail, snake head and tongue.
Powers: Can hover, can teleport with use of 'poof' clouds and knows all, but lacks power of speech. (My edit: At least in Neopia, he can thought-speak)
Weapons: Monkey and cat claws, venom and he stole (My edit: the rest of) Xigbar's guns.
Bio: Not a character in Mrfipp's stories. Just someone who helps him out with various things.
'Voiced' by: Bruce Campbell, Ash from Evil Dead (Carl can't talk, but these are for his thoughts)
My List of quotes I like:
1. "One of the things you must never forget is that a fan will always be eager to read your work… no matter how long ago it was written or how crappy you feel it is compared to your skills today." Alkuna, id number 532753
2. "The world is made up of both honey and ice cream. You can't have one without the other 'cause ice cream is half of everything." King Mickey Mouse, Kingdom Hearts Comedy (in YouTube; by pwilliard)
3. "Got it memorized!" Axel, Kingdom Hearts
4. "It looks like an ordinary penny, because it is an ordinary Penny!" Plankton, Spongebob Squarepants
5. "Run, run away!" Demyx, Kingdom Hearts
6. "And remember true pirates seed after they download!!" Karnthebetrayer, thepiratebay.org
7. "I'm following you until the end, Zack!" Luxiere, Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-
8. "The media chooses the heroes, man. That's just how it goes." Kunsel, Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-
9. "I pity you, Sephiroth. You just don't get it...there's not a thing I don't cherish!" Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
10. "You gotta understand somethin'...I don't got an answer. I wanna be with Marlene...but I gotta fight. 'Cause if I don't...the planet's gonna die. So I'm gonna keep fightin'!" Barret Wallace, Final Fantasy VII
11. "Hmph. Guess I have no choice. It's time...to save the world." Vincent Valentine, Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-
12. "When I'm through, there won't be a single sucka standing!" Barret Wallace, Dirge of Cerberus -Final Fantasy VII-
13. "There's plenty of stuffed toys like my body around, but there's only one me!", Cait Sith, Final Fantasy VII
14. "I know Flint Lockwood may be a fool! But he was made to order! And now it's time for all of us to pay the bill!", Earl Deveraux, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
15. It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum…and I'm all outta gum.", Duke Nukem
16. "I don't pick fights I can't win.", Ephraim, Fire Emblem (8): The Sacred Stones
17. There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.", Leonard Church, Red vs Blue
18. "Harsh words won't solve problems, action will.", Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender
19. "Are you dead yet?", my brother
20. "I don't know!" "Third Base!", Abbott and Costello, Who's on First?
21. "A duel's not over until the last card is played.", Jaden Yuki, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
22. “Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity- and I’m not sure about the universe.”, Albert Einstein
23. "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.", Mahatma Ghandi
24. "Shikamaru's Block: A combination of writers block and sheer laziness." (I have that condition nearly all the time... It's... TROUBLESOME.)
25. "Drop the chocolate...and nobody suffers my wrath...except the holder of my chocolate...", Cef Havoc, id number 2209599
26. "We're going to blow sh*t up! We're going to blow sh*t up!", Tanith, Kingdom Hearts IV: All's End, by Mrfipp, id number 1177360
27. "Zombie strippers take off more than just their clothes.", zackgage, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
28. "I'm going to take over the world with a plastic spork.", booklover, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
29. "I wish to eat a waffle but I have no waffles to eat...You look kinda like a waffle... IMMA GONNA EAT YOU!!!", myself, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
30. "I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.", crushedunderlove, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
31. "At last my moment has come! And you laughed, oh you laughed . . . WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE NOW ARE YOU!? o.O", kirinomiko, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)http://login.fanfiction.net/account/profile.php
32. "My feet smell like Doritos. You know you want a taste!", bonchilla, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
33. "I want the world. I want the whole world. I want to lock it all up in my pocket. It's my bar of chocolate. Give it to me now..", animalxx, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
34. "I'm going to be the a minty maid of honour at a redneck shotgun wedding!", kirinomiko, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
35. "I've got three chickens! And you don't! Bwahahaha! LOSERS! You're losers because you don't have three chickens and I do! L-O-S-E-R-S! Bwhahaha! Chickens, chickens, chickens! Bwahaha!... Em...3 chickens?", sayume214, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
36. "Why are you staring at me? Stop it!! Don't you know that I'm suppose to be invisible? Look the other way!!", crushedunderlove, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
37. "After a pirate pushed me off the ship, I went to the authorities and they sentenced my shirt to hang by the neck until dry.", reillo, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
38. "Kiss the Koala! ... Kiss it now! *glare*", shinigami29, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
39. "And thus we shall battle... FOR JELLO!", shinigami29, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
40. "Love is like a chocolate coated diamond studded rose; it's expensive, looks good and spikes you where you're not looking.", kyrial0, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
41. "Clean till it's totally spotless, then mess it up all over again just to do it again.", danceyourheartout, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
42. "It takes a hurt girl to cry but it takes a brave girl to say why.", danceyourheartout, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
43. "If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that!", markerinthesand, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
44. "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.", pixeldash, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
45. "Save the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate.", unknown
46. "I learned to fly by throwing myself at the ground and missing. Now the physics police are trying to arrest me for breaking the law of gravity.", comma, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
47. "I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.", lunanoxcaelum, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
48. "I hate being here. It smells of evil. Or it could be sausages. ... Nope, definitely evil.", lunanoxcaelum, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
49. "A man should never put on his best trousers when he goes out to battle for freedom and truth.", Henrik Ibsen
50. "If art imitates life and life imitates art, what starts it all?", marcellehvidsteen, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
51. "I'm an instant star: just add water and stir.", David Bowie
52. "It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do. ", Moliere
53. "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.", Optimus Prime, Transformerss
54. "Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.", Plato
55. "Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.", Albert Einstein
56. "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.", Oscar Wilde
57. "Kill all sons of b*tches. *racks shotgun* That's my 'ficial instructions.", Ellis, Left 4 Dead 2
58. "OBJECTION!", Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
59. "Madness?... This! Is! SPARTA!", Leonidas, 300
60. "To be or not to be. That's not really a question.", Jean-Luc Godard
61. "WROOOOONG!", Lex Luthor, Superman Returns
62. "A story should have a beginning, a middle, and an end... but not necessarily in that order. ", Jean-Luc Godard
63. "I win some and I win more.", shezu, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
64. "Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. ", Hedy Lamarr
65. "The tears of a goddess turn into rain for everyone to feel her sadness but the tears of a girl in love are for only one man and it is he that feels her pain the most.", shezu, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
66. "That sounded like a cat jumping off the Empire State Building—it's the sound it makes before it hits the ground", Simon Cowell
67. "Alam ko isang bagay na hindi mo alam!", kigyptnee, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed) (Translation: "I know one thing you don't know.")
68. "I smell a smell that is smelly. It's a very smelly smell. A smell that almost smells, smelly.", minora, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
69. "Some men call to God when their number is up, some men cry for mom, I just lament all these barrels of wasted rum.", zackgage, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
70. "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. *wink*", dogwoman91, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
71. "Hearing voices in your head isn't so bad. They make for interesting conversations. _", dogwoman91, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
72. "Don't be afraid to be yourself, in the end it's all you have left.", dogwoman91, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
73. "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.", John Benfield
74. "When I said, ‘Think of something original’ I didn’t mean, ‘Think of something so atrocious that no one in the past has ever been stupid enough to do it’!", whiterabbitasylum, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
75. "For shame, doc. Hunting rabbits with an elephant gun. Why don't you shoot yourself an elephant?", Bugs Bunny, Looney Tunes
76. "Space aliens! No, don't eat me! I have a wife and kids - eat THEM!", whiterabbitasylum, The Muse Bunny forum (now closed)
77. "The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.", Mark Twain
78. "If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.", Paul Beatty
79. "No need to worry!", Dawn, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl series
80. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.", Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
81. "SKADOOSH!", Po, Kung Fu Panda
82. "I'm The Nostalgia Critic, I remember it so you don't have to.", The Nostalgia Critic
83. DATA EXPUNGED, SCP Foundation
84. "What's the sitch?", Kim Possible
85. "Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fie Di Jow!", "Uncle", Jackie Chan Adventures
86. "That…is an excellent question.", Wilbur, Meet the Robinsons
87. "To infinity... AND BEYOND!", Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
88. "Zoinks!", Shaggy Rogers, Scooby Doo
89. "Watch out for that tree!", George of the Jungle
90. "It's hero time!", Ben Tennyson, Ben 10
91. "It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Superman!", Superman
92. "Pull the lever, Kronk! (lever is pulled) WRONG LEVER!", Yzma, The Emperor's New Groove
93. "As long as there's life, there's hope.", Captain Brenner, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
94. "My glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!", Johnny Bravo, Bravo-Dooby-Doo
95. "Let's-a go!" "Okey dokey.", Mario and Luigi
96. "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.", Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda
97. "Take action to fulfill your destiny, even if at first you think you suck.", Evelyn Lin, creator of the Attraction Mind Map blog
98. "Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts...", Caboose, Red vs. Blue
99. "In the right hands, it could be extremely useful. In the wrong hands, it could be extremely dangerous. In my hands, it was becoming extremely dusty and moth-ridden and taking up far too much space in my closet.", 'The Administrator' (concerning SCP-262), SCP Foundation
100. "…", Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII
101. "En Taro Adun!", the Protoss, Starcraft series
102. "Ciao for now!", Nate The Great, Tv Tropes Troper Tales
103. "Of course you realize this means war!!", Bugs Bunny, Looney Tunes
104. "And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids!", any criminal apprehended by Mystery Inc., Scooby Doo
105. "I'm ready!", Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob Squarepants
106. "Goin' ghost!", Danny Fenton, Danny Phantom
107. "I'll catch you on the download!", Tecna, Winx Club
108. "Let's get dangerous!", Darkwing Duck, Darkwing Duck
109. "You're both an excellent leader and an attractive man, sir!", Simmons (to Sarge), Red vs Blue
110. "The last time I was shot I got a purple heart. Yeah, I hope this time I get a purple lung. You see, eventually I hope to build an entire purple person. And we will be best friends.", Caboose, Red vs Blue
111. "Firing main cannon.", Sheila, Red vs Blue
112. "The story is one that you and I will construct together in your memory. If the story means anything to you at all, then when you remember it afterward, think of it, not as something I created, but rather as something that we made together.", Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
113. "Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.", Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
114. "If I cannot fight in it, there is no reason to wear it.", SCP-108-D, SCP Foundation
115. "I will rule this sector, or see it burnt in ashes around me.", Arcturus Mengsk (concerning his rule in the Koprulu Sector), Starcraft
116. "Drink cactus juice, it'll quench ya. Nothing's quenchier. It's the quenchiest!", Sokka, Avatar: The Last Airbender
117. "The way of the sword doesn't belong to any one nation. Knowledge of the arts belongs to us all.", Piandao, Avatar: The Last Airbender
118. "You're just one big headache, and I've got a whole pistol full of aspirin!", Church, Red vs. Blue
119. "I suppose when there is work to do, one must put down the fork and pick up a blade.", Xaldin, Organization XIII: We Fit Because We Misfit
120. "Either you give us Neo, or we all die, right here, right now.", Trinity, The Matrix: Revolutions
121. "I've got half a mind to kill you! And the other half agrees!", Church, Red vs. Blue
122. "I hope you brought your wallet, because the rent in hell gets paid in advance!", Sarge, Red vs. Blue
123. "Sarcasm is the best criticism.", tsubasa, PermaInk!
124. "There's no place for truth on the Internet.", Howard Wolowitz, The Big Bang Theory
125. "It is beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.", Anonymous
126. "To trust or not to trust? I trust you'll decide.", Cheshire Cat, Kingdom Hearts
127. "Remember To Keep Seeding. A little seeding goes a long way...", Hyperdrive25, thepiratebay.org
128. "I hadn't considered that.", Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory
129. “Some Usuls are pink, and some are camo; But a camo Usul can’t be pink.”, superdate, Neopian Times
130. "Impressive. You mask your presence well. Flawless timing. Perfect control. You have great skill of infiltration. My host would applaud your abilities... posthumously. However, I'm not looking for a spy.", Count Dooku (to Asajj Ventress), Star Wars: Clone Wars
131. "I'm gone, man; solid gone!", Baloo Bear, The Jungle Book
132. "No shoes, no shirt, no Sheldon.", Penny, The Big Bang Theory
133. "A life for a life. My debt is repaid.", Shang, Mulan
134. "Excuse me, are you looking at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so! Not right now! You're getting your wishes, so sit down!", Genie, Aladdin
135. "Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! (jumps in) …I forget the rest.", Zack (dressed up as Superman), The Big Bang Theory
136. Fidelity. Bravery. Integrity, FBI motto
137. "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.", Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory
138. "Every rich man's house has a servant's entrance.", Nury Teevaldi, World War Z
139. "Defeat lies in one's own hands whereas victory lies in the hands of the enemy.", Sun Tzu
140. "If every kid wants to dig to China, where do the kids that live in China want to dig?", Muddy, Hoenn League, A Brendan and May Adventure, by Br33zy, id number 427098
141. "Life doesn't make sense, but pennies make cents!", Muddy, Hoenn League, A Brendan and May Adventure, by Br33zy, id number 427098
142. "Baboom. Name is Hades, lord of the dead. Hi, howya doin'?", Hades, Disney's Hercules
143. "You don't need my help to dance like a doofus, so get over yourself!", Gwen Tennyson (to Ben), Ben 10
144. "If you don't try to save one life, you will never save any.", Curtis Miller, Resident Evil: Degeneration
145. "Get it? Got it? Doubt it.", the Secret Service Agent, The Court Jester
146. "This is what you are doing. This is what I want you to do. Any questions?", Grandfather Disguisey (getting Pistachio to shut up), The Master of Disguise
147. "We'll be following this map to a very special location. And when we get there, we're going fishing.", Admiral Zhao (about his mission to kill the moon spirit), Avatar: The Last Airbender
148. "Cauliflower, sweet and sour, half an hour…(Veggietales!)", Larry, Veggietales Theme Song
149. "We all do things in life we regret. But if we don't learn from them, and move towards a brighter future, we pay twice.", Dr. K, Power Rangers RPM
150. "You start running they'll never let you stop. You stand up, push back.", Steve Rogers, Captain America: The First Avenger
151. "Use brings about wear, tear, and rust — and that's a real waste.", Angeal Hewley (concerning the Buster Sword), Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-
152. "Light and dark go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other.", Fairy Godmother, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
153. "Timeline? Time is not made of lines. It is made of circles. That is why clocks are round.", Michael J. Caboose, Red vs. Blue
154. "Whatever it is, leave it. If you can't leave it, then take it back out with you. If it's too heavy to carry back out, then how did you get it in here in the first place?", Nuju, Bionicle
155. "Pichi Pichi Voice! Live Start!", Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
156. "If you can take this bull by the horns, you better be ready for a ride!", Applejack, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
157. "Ten. Seconds. Flat." Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
158. "Oh, listen to me! I don't even know what I'm supposed to wallow in! I'm so pathetiiiiiiic!!!", Rarity, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
159. "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!", Spike, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
160. "TLC as in 'tender loving care' or 'totally lost cause'?", Scootaloo, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
161. "That big... dumb... MEANIE!" Fluttershy (towards Discord), My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
162. "Too old for free candy!? (cawks like a chicken) Never!", Pinkie Pie, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
163. "This is the Traditional Royal Canterlot Voice! It is tradition to speak using the royal 'we' and to use this much volume when addressing our subjects!!!", Princess Luna, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
164. "Twilight, get my rope.", Applejack, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
165. "This is the West, not the East. And the sun may rise there, but here is where it sets.", Chon Wang, Shanghai Noon
166. "Maybe you're all here because this is the only place you fit in. Maybe you're here because you don't have anywhere else to go. Maybe you're all here, because deep down, you want to be here. The reason doesn't matter. What matters is that you're here! For all we know, Tex and Church are dead. That means we're the only ones who know what's happened. The only ones who can prevent them from covering it up. So the way I figure it, these Freelancer guys wanna use us, take us away from our families, and send us all over the dag gum galaxy just to test if their agents are ready for the big fight? Well, I guess I'm interested in showing 'em exactly what a big fight is all about. Time to clean the slate. So I'm not ordering you to go. I ain't even askin'.", Sarge, Red vs. Blue
167. "My fist hungers for justice! (stomach rumbles) That was my, uhh…fist.", Po, Kung Fu Panda 2
168. "If man was meant to live in caves, he'd have much thicker skin, much weaker eyes, a fur coat, and a serious slouch. That's why we invented lights, lifts, and lasers.", James Raynor, Starcraft: Queen of Blades
169. "There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result.", Winston Churchill
170. "The first thing that you need to forget is this nonsense that the customer is always right!", Harry Tiffany
171. "Rarity. Woods. Jewels. Dogs. Hole. Taken. SAVE HER!!" (faints afterward from fatigue)" Spike, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
172. "Nobody move, and my dress won't get hurt! Stay back! Back, I say!", Rarity, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
173. "Sorry, Junior. All out of quills until Monday. Need a sofa?", Davenport, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
174. "Drive sober or get pulled over.", National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
175. "It's better to lose one minute on life…than to lose life in a minute.", a banner I found when my family went to Singapore
176. "Humans are conquerors; whether it is with Pokémon or with each other.", Darkrai, Poké Wars: The Incipience, by Cornova, id number 1664081
177. "I'm so sad because I want to be happy so bad"", no name, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
178. "Smile! you don't own all of the problems in the world. Some of them are mine.", infrared, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
179. "My friend once told me, 'I'm single by choice: their choice.'", sawyer, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
180. "You won't find someone better if you don't let go of the idea that you already let go of the best.", eien17, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
181. "If Mr. Right is tking too long, don't settle for Mr. Absolutely Wrong.", ayem mahyo, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
182. "I always have the last word in an argument: 'Yes dear.'", bilogsikat, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
183. "Kain gulay, habang buhay. Kain karne, habang tae.", , Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10 (Rough translation: "Eat vegetables, long life. Eat meat, long defecation.")
184. "Then, the fairy godmother, who was drunk, told the princess, 'Honey, happy endings are basically sad endings that haven't finished yet.'", dru, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
185. "A sore loser is a double loser.", steven, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
186. "Don't be sad, you just made a winner happy.", no name, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
187. "Winners make losers, and losers make excuses", no_codename, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
188. "It's exactly at the point when things seem to be at their worst when you should not quit.", mr. perk, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
189. "Never let the things you want make you forget the things you already have.", joel paul, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
190. "You got your girlfriend pregnant because you put your condom over your piano instead of your organ.", kid bukid, Monster Radio RX 93.1's The Morning Rush Top 10
191. "This is a pony! A baby-horse girl toy! Why is it so awesome?", Boomstick (talking about Rainbow Dash), Death Battle
192. "Then, [Sun Tzu] used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one.", Soldier, Team Fortress 2
193. "Now, most hearts couldn't withstand this voltage, but I'm fairly certain your heart—(heart he's holding explodes)", Medic, Team Fortress 2
194. "Please note that I do not approve of underage drinking, unless the world has gone to hell, then I think it's okay.", Poké Wars: The Coalescence, by Cornova, id number 1664081
195. "I'll let you hold the bomb.", Homer Simpson, the Simpsons Movie
196. "What doesn't kill you, will most certainly try again.", teiaramogami, id number 2594628
197. "Dead or alive, you're coming with me!", Alex Murphy, Robocop
198. "What is, and always will be, my greatest creation, is you.", Howard Stark (to his son Tony), Iron Man 2
199. "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.", Sherlock Holmes, The Sign of Four
200. "There is only one truth!", Shinichi Kudo, Detective Conan
201. "Revealing the truth is what detectives live for.", Kogoro Mouri, Detective Conan
202. "With a keen eye for details, only one truth prevails!", Detective Conan
203. "Last one alive, lock the door!", Soldier, Team Fortress 2
204. "Next Jaws movie needs more Haggar!", Boomstick (while talking about Mike Haggar from Final Fight), Death Battle
205. "But…I WANT IT NOW!", Apple Bloom, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
206. "Attack with aggression, but always have a plan of retreat.", Genghis Khan
207. "Now, now, perfectly symmetrical violence never solves anything.", Professor Farnsworth, Futurama
208. "You're nothing but a second-rate, trying hard copycat!", Lavinia (to Dorina), Bituing Walang Ningning
209. "There's no fate but what we make for ourselves.", John Connor, Terminator 2: Judgment Day
210. "All right, the combatants are set! Let's end this debate once and for all!", Wizard, Death Battle
211. "At first, I went mad, of course. But after a few millennia, I got bored with that, too, and went sane. Very sane.", Professor Paradox, Ben 10: Alien Force
212. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me. Oh, that's right, some kind of monster!", Toa Matau, BIONICLE 3: Web of Shadows
213. "No wonder we had to be chosen to be Toa. Nobody would ever volunteer for this job.", Toa Nuju, BIONICLE Adventures 1: Mystery of Metru Nui
214. "As Toa Nuva we have greater power—and greater control over that power—than ever before! It is a shame we cannot control our tempers as well.", Toa Gali, BIONICLE Comic 9: Divided We Fall
215. "Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.",Toa Kopaka (to Takua), BIONICLE: Mask of Light
216. "We are done running!", Toa Tahu, BIONICLE: Mask of Light
217. "I'd make fun of Sheldon having girl problems if I wasn't in shock that Sheldon has girl problems.", Leonard Hofstadter, The Big Bang Theory
218. "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.", Thomas Aquinas
219. "Keep this in mind. No matter what anyone says, no matter what you might face, the choice is up to you, Xinck. You ALWAYS have a choice." Larxene, Organization XIII: We Fit Because We Misfit
220. "Now ain't the time for second guessing, junior. If we survive what's next, you'll have the whole rest of your life to wallow in guilt. For now, we buck up and get 'er done." Jim Raynor (to Valerian Mengsk), Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
221. "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.", Jimi Hendrix
222. "WHEEEAAAATOOOOOOONNN!!", Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory
223. "We're here to see Koothrappali, not kill Batman!", Leaonard Hofstadter (to Sheldon Cooper about his 'smile'), The Big Bang Theory
224. "Sometimes your movements are so lifelike I forget you're not a real boy.", Leonard Hofstadter (to Sheldon Cooper), The Big Bang Theory
225. "Even if I were to get a girlfriend now, I'd still get a girlfriend after Sheldon Cooper!", Rajesh Koothrapalli, The Big Bang Theory
226. "Relax, partner; we got hours till that sun explodes.", Jim Raynor, Starcraft II
227. "Junior, you should know that some little bauble is hardly as important as the lives of innocents!", Henry Jones Sr. (reminisced by Indiana), Crossed Paths (an Indiana Jones/Samurai Jack/My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic crossover)
228. "Don't count your souls as damned until you can actually hear their tortured screams of agony!", Satan, A Match Made In Hell, by Ri2, id number 159540
229. "No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone you answer it."
230. "I'm bad and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.", Ralph, Wreck-It Ralph
231. "Ain't no party like a Koothra-party.", Rajesh Koothrappali, The Big Bang Theory
232. “It’s just typical of my luck that I finally meet someone as beautiful as you, and all you want to do is kill me.”, Foaly (to Caballine), Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian
234. "It's over! It's finally over! We never have to hear about it again!", Boomstick (at the conclusion of Son Goku vs Superman), Death Battle
235. "So, what happens when you pit a man with the power to break any limits against another who has no limits in the first place? Well, only one has limits to give it all.", Wizard, Death Battle
236. "Those who seek power do not respect it, and those who respect power do not seek it.", Abion47, deviantART
237. "I'm no ordinary candy — I'm a jawbreaker! The strongest piece of candy there is!", Vegetto, Dragon Ball Z
238. "Right, you can do anything, including fail. See, the logic?", Ron Stoppable (to Kim after she failed her driver's test), Kim Possible
239. "Nothing can protect you from me! Not men! Not weapons! Not armor!", Alex Mercer, Prototype
240. "You know? There's one thing you Freelancers always seem to forget. That's the fact that we've managed to kick your ass time and time again! Oh, sure, you've got all your smart plans and your fancy technology and your advanced training. But in the end, what has that got ya? Without a team you can count on, without your fellow soldier by your side, all that doesn't really amount to squat, now does it?", Sarge, Red vs. Blue
241. "No matter how bad your day gets, one should never ponder if things could get any worse. Because fate simply loves a challenge, and fate never fails to deliver.", Dead Winter
242. "Cartographer, linguist, plumber. Hard to believe he's still single.", Helga Sinclair (about Milo Thatch), Atlantis: The Lost Empire
243. "Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.", Varys, A Clash of Kings (book two of A Song of Ice And Fire)
244. "It's like you always say…work and fun don't mix…" "…Unless you're a clown.", Finn and Jake, Adventure Time
245. "Even the hunter will refrain from killing the bird that has flown to him for shelter.", Japanese proverb
246. "If you know what's good for you, you'll eat your MAGGOTS!", the Soldier as Timon, The Lion King Fortress 2.4 by fantachan
247. "Someone who can't sacrifice anything can never hope to change anything.", Armin Alert, Attack on Titan
248. "Every pawn is a potential queen.", James Mason
249. "It's like having a high class dessert. It's small, but you take time to enjoy and savor it.", Arin
250. "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.", Emil, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
251. "You may pick your friends and you may pick your nose, but you cannot pick your friends' nose. You must let them be who they are and pick it themselves.", Axel, Organization XIII: We Fit Because We Misfit
252. "It's because I fear that I've stayed alive so long. It helps me take things seriously.", TL Care, Waking Nightmares (a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic/Team Fortress 2 crossover)
253. "A Lannister always pays his debts.", A Song of Ice and Fire
254. "I can read you like a book—a coloring book!", Brooklyn "Bullet" Luckfield, Super Robot Wars Original Generation
255. "You would risk an apocalypse out of sheer curiosity!?", Master Eraqus (to Master Xehanort), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
256. "History is important, gentlemen! If you can't learn from it… you're destined to repeat it.", Bartholomew Oobleck, RWBY
257. "What kind of world are we making if we cannot show mercy?, Shay Patrick Cormac (to Haytham Kenway), Assassin's Creed Rogue
258. "It's my birthday. Now it's time for me to light my candles!", Maxwell "Max" Dillon a.k.a. Electro, The Amazing Spider-Man 2
259. "Sometimes the simplest wants are the ones that are the hardest to manipulate, Pauling. I can promise power, wealth, Australium…but I cannot promise a family.", The Administrator, Machines Don't Bleed
-Number 26 and 57 are censored since kids may stumble into this and see a profane word.-
My List of favorite dialogs:
1. Death Battle Episode 18 "Starscream VS Rainbow Dash"
Wizard: Television has been used to market toys to boys and girls for generations. Ranging from G.I. Joe to Barbie, and Transformers to My Little Pony.
2. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Episode 14 "Suited For Success"
Rarity: I'm never coming out!! I can't show my face in Ponyville ever again! I used to be somepony. I used to be respected! I made dresses! Beautiful, beautiful dresses! But now, everypony is laughing at me! I'm nothing but a laughingstock!(sobbing)
3. Ben 10 Episode 10 "Lucky Girl"
Ben: All that stuff you did it's not you, it's that charm.
4. Death Battle Episode 14 "Justin Bieber VS Rebecca Black"
Boomstick: You know what I hate more than stupid tween pop stars? Absolutely goddamn nothin'!!
5. Death Battle Episode 16 "Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui"
Wizard: All right, the combatants are set! Let's end this debate once and for all!
6. Death Battle Episode 19 "Dr. Eggman VS Dr. Wily"
Boomstick: It's no secret that scientists are, well, crazy as hell. But these two take it way too far.
7. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Final Mission "All In"
Tychus Findlay: We spent a lot of time huntin' down all them pieces. Now 'it's all together, this thing gives me the willies somethin' awful.
8. The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Episode 5 "The Desperation Emanation"
Leonard: What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
9. The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 6 "The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem"
Ramona: Dr. Cooper, I have to tell you, your friends are holding you back.
10. The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Episode 15 "The Benefactor Factor"
Amy: If your friends are unconvincing, this year’s donations might go... say, the geology department.
11. The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 1 "The Bad Fish Paradigm"
Sheldon: "Penny told me a secret, but I'm not supposed to tell you."
12. The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Episode 19 "The Zarnecki Incursion"
Police Officer: I'm sorry but I can't help you, Mr. Cooper—
13. The Big Bang Theory Season 2 Episode 7 "Panty Piñata Polarization"
Sheldon: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken.
14. Death Battle Episode 24 "Pinkachu VS Blanka"
Boomstick: Be right back! Getting eels!
15. Death Battle Episode 12 "Vegeta VS Shadow"
Shadow: (upon encountering Vegeta)There you are. I knew I sensed an extraordinary around here.
16. Monsters University
Worthington: When you lose, everyone will forget about you.
17. Justice League "Legends Never Die"
Green Lantern: But this still doesn't explain the Justic Guild comics I read when I was a kid.
18. The Lion King Fortress 2.4 by fantachan on YouTube
Engineer (as Pumbaa): Dammit, fellas!
19. The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 2 "The Jiminy Conjecture"
Howard: Tell you what; I'm willing to bet ANYTHING, that's an ordinary field cricket.
Adoptables - all from Valenth
Unfortunately, I cannot put in pictures, so these will have to do.
My Favorite Items (mostly weapons, and some from "unpopular" ones):
1. Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts)
2. GunDelSol (Boktai)
3. PeT and BattleChips (Megaman Battle Network series)
4. Gravity Gun (Half-Life)
5. Lightsaber (Star Wars)
6. ZF-1 Gun (The Fifth Element)
7. humanoid robots (Halo: Red vs Blue)
8. (In Al Bhed) Ca-hupeeeni (Syhky: Gesysy He Ib Tufh)
9. FLDSMDFR (Flint Lockwood's Diatonic Super Mutating Dynamic Food Replicator) (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs)
10. Delta Morpher (Power Rangers SPD)
11. "Warblers" (disrupts supersonic bullets, making them miss; also disrupts radio signals) (Matthew Reilly's Jack West Jr. series)
Any non-canon Keyblades mentioned in Kingdom Hearts Remake 2 can be found here.
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Axel says to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Kairi. And the fact she could possibly be a Keyblade wielder.
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Xehanort. I don't know(Third Base).
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Larxene. She's a b*tch!
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
6. Least Favorite World?
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Ultima Weapon, Way To The Dawn, and Destiny's Embrace (canonically, it the name for Kairi's Keyblade).
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
The Dream Weapons.
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Final! Oh, yeah!
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi (AND YURI) coupling)
SoraxKairi, RoxasxNaminé, HaynerxOlette, MaluxiaxLarxene
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
None. I don't do yaoi or yuri. I hate 'em!
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
None, I think...
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory?
Not a bit.
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
Not at all. Zexion's a Nobody; he can't have any emotions!
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Naminé or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Naminé! I've already paired Olette with Hayner. ROTFL!
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
I have no theory.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
No. The card system was a blast!
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
None. Third Base!
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
A discussion about Keyblades. And I don't want to talk about it.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
Nope. No one. I'd rather be myself with a Keyblade.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
SDG making faces at Cerberus after Sora and Auron defeated him in KHII.
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
The Organization, And the Nobodies.
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" is unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel of Demyx?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
38. Namixas or Namiku?
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Paopu. Wonder what it tastes like?
42. Cloud or Leon?
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Simple and Clean
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy character as well)
The whole Org.XIII, Hayner and the gang, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Just about everyone! ;3
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
Pichi Pichi Pitch! Compare their singing with the Keyblade! ROTFL!
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Ven and Roxas, Axel and Reno(FF7), Terra and Zack(FF7), Roxas and Sora, Naminé and Kairi, Hayner and Zell(FF8), Xehanort and both his Heartless and Nobody.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for?
Birth by Sleep! It's a PSP game! Woohoo!
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KH2... It has Org XIII!
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Random Copyable Stuff:
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, Larxene II, Dragons Ark, freakyanimegal456, The Sage of Spirits, Neozangetsu, Yue Twili, nightelf37
What's the point of being popular? I have to agree with these people!
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon(s) that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Sparrowflight, Silverstar's Shadow, The Sage of Spirits, Neozangetsu, Yue Twili, Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan, Chocolate Chan, Staring.out.my.flooded.window, Bloodied Sand, PhAnToM SpEaKeRv, Toushiro's little shinigami, otherrelmwriter, Stippled-Starlight, Hellopanda23, Georgisakura, wolfy1324, Tapix, GardevoirLove4ever, nightelf37
I have no life. Sad isn't it?
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this in your profile.
I usually do that to act the lines in my stories. In fact, there are two mes in Kingdom Hearts Remake 2; nightelf37 (me) and Rael (also me, as it's my real name)
If you've ever had a dream about an animé/book/video game, etc. character, copy this onto your profile.
Well... I do but I don't remember much about them. They ended up being weird though..., like a (trio of) mermaid(s)/magical idol singer(s) wielding( )a Keyblade(s).
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
I better put this on here!! Why'd she even want to suffocate me, an innocent fanfic author?
x0x*whales*post dis on ur profile if u think whaling is wrong!
Put this on your page
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect. Copy this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
In my world, crossovers are the norm!
If you think flamers are just huge jerks who don't have any creativity and just insult people's writing because they're envious,copy and paste this to your profile.
Unless it's an important mistake.
If you have too many of these copy-and-paste things in your profile and don't care who dislikes it, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is to long and your loving it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Pokemon is cool, copy this into your profile.
If you're a mega animé fan, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you have a Myspace, Facebook, or Twitter only because you were forced into having 1 copy and paste this into your profile
Post this on your profile if you have ever written a story with an OC as the main character.
But I only do side-to-side with the original main. Else, a supporting character.
I watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and am not afraid to admit it. If you do too, then copy and paste this in your profile, and add your name. Gokiburi Prince, nightelf37
If you're a boy, sometimes watch girls animé, and are not ashamed of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a boy, watched and loved Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, and you're not afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile.
I just love the songs! *fangirl squee*
If you ever (even once in your life) had existential crises about thinking of Digimon and Pokémon at the same time, copy and paste this into your profile.
I've had this problem since I was a kid. Stuck with the latter for a while before getting back to the because of the awesome theme song ("Butter-Fly" by Kouji Wada). Pretty lame, huh?
-the last three I made up myself-
Kingdom Hearts Remake Arsenal:
Current Spells: Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Cure, Esuna, Silence, Poison, Aero, Gravity, Stop, Charm, Confuse, Barrier, MBarrier, Dispel, Blind, Immobilize, Disable, Lv2 Spells, Float, Slow, Haste, Mini, Sleep, Petrify, Lv3 Spells, Wall, Reflect, Osmose, Regen, Energy, Matra Magic, Shockwave Pulsar
Wutai Allies of the Hellfire Club: Yi (Wonderland), Jia (Traverse Town), Bing (Agrabah), Ding (Atlantica), Wu (Monstro), Geng (Neverland), Ji (Halloween Town), Xin (Leader: Hollow Bastion)
Xin's Crescent Alliance (Re:KH2): Lux (Shan-Yu), Novus (Capt. Barbossa), Plenum (Oogie Boogie), Aqua (Ursula), Autumnus (Xin's Minion), Primus, Secundus, Tertius, Quartus, Bonus: Quintus, Sextus, Septimus (Battle of X000 Heartless), Argentum (Traitor: Storm Rider) , Ventus (Jafar) , Nomen (Groundshaker)
(KHR3): Aurum, Auintus, Phantasma, Celsus, Circulus
Gadgets: Finder (and Trackers), Power Scooter, Teleporter, Training Scanner, Powered Shoes, Memory Shield Helmets, Keyblade Laser, Delta Device, Copier, Mini-Replicator, Cellphone, Keychain Maker, Anti-Skeletal-Pirate Contact Lens (soon) Allspark shard
Boomer Blast - Shoot a boomerang-shaped beam that spins and curves around like a boomerang
Possible Summons (coming in KHR3 and KHR4)
Ecco the Dolphin - echolo-clicks and ramming
Oriah (Sarimanok Warrior Princess; Philippines only) - melee and rainbow light
Carbuncle (Final Fantasy series) - barriers
VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon (Yu-Gi-Oh) - classic humongous mecha smashing
Valkyrion the Magna Warrior (Yu-Gi-Oh)- classic humongous mecha smashing
Fairy of (The Last Canopy) - absorb and use enemy powers
Latios (Pokémon) - transport and powerful striker
Butterfree (Pokémon) - status problem-inducing winds and psychic attacks
Pidgeot (Pokémon) - intense wind attacks
Chimecho (Pokémon) - status problem healer
Dustox (Pokémon) - powerful winds, beam of energy, and toxic needles
Togetic (Pokémon) - random maneuver and defensive barrier
Jill (Drill Dozer) - operator of a machine with super-powerful drills for arms
Angry Birds - action bombs that hurl themselves at the enemy (normal red, split blue, blitz gold, bomb drop black, egg drop white, boomerang green, quake big red, mighty eagle)
RUs (Robot Unicorn Attack) - two unicorns that ram their opponents repeatedly as they cross portals around the opponent
Mrfipp (his character of him, not himself) - excellent swordsman who wields the Bungee Blade, a serrated version of the Buster Sword on a giant rubber band, and the Soul of the Thunder God, a multi-stage katana that holds the power of storms
Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) - pegasus pony who flies in subsonic speeds at opponents, running them over numerous times, then finishes with a Sonic Rainboom
Akinator: My question records (seeing if he knows it or not, not when expecting that he does)
Characters Akinator didn't know when I asked him:
1. Ark J. (main character of the unique-yet-little-known CIMA: The Enemy) April 25, 2011
Characters Akinator guessed right: -mostly w/in 20 Q's-
1. Lucia Nanami (Mermaid Melody) April 24, 2011
Characters Akinator knew but not through the questions:
1. Jill (Drill Dozer) April 25, 2011
-Note: A character that employs 'monsters' to fight for them is counted as a character who fights (e.g. Pokémon trainers, card game players). Nanotech is counted as special powers.-
Future OCs (Spoiler! Don't read!):
Name: Elwina Hollander
Appearance: long platinum blond hair with two slightly shorter bangs framing her face, chartreuse green eyes, fair skin, blue tank top adorned with 'waves', cyan sandals, navy blue A-line skirt, a black belt (taekwondo variation), and snow white gauntlets.
Powers: Cryokinesis (like Vexen)
Weapons: Frozen Pride (which was also Vexen's shield), a sword out of ice (which she makes temporarily)
Her history: (I won't tell yet; it's related to Radiant Garden's past, before it fell to the darkness)
Special info: Little tidbit - when she gets in a bad mood, she needs to battle to vent her rage.
Name: Idano Shisno
Appearance: A mask to hide his hideous scars, blond hair, tan skin, silver shirt with a symbol resembling a silhouette two large bird wings between an eight point star spiked by a long pinnacle (look up Jedi Order in the Wookiepedia), white boots, grey shorts, and black motorcycle gloves
Powers: can pull out various gadgetry from his bag, has fold-able mechanical wings on his back, "Thoughtbending"
History: (All I'll say is that he's part of the "Story Crew"; the same one from my fanfic "Escape From The Heartless")
Name: Aixata Shisno
Appearance: fair skin, orange hair reaching up to mid-back length, grey eyes, yellow shirt with the symbol of a thunderbolt, red laced shoes, crimson pants peach-colored motorcycle gloves
Powers: Telekinesis (manipulate all four states of matter: solid, liquid, gas, and energy), "Lightbending"
History: ("Story Crew" member)
Name: Moritz Shisno
Appearance: well-combed blue hair, a circular scar at the right cheek (source unknwn) , hazel eyes, (at present wearing a uniform)
Powers: Manipulator of fire (like Pyro from the X-Men series), "Soundbending"
History: ("Story Crew" member)
Name: Jerry Estevez
Description: Crew cut black hair. Dark brown eyes. Average build. A plain black T-shirt adorned with the Sith logo, from the Star Wars series and denim pants dyed in the same color. A red hooded cape made of special material that enables him to glide when he opens it wide. White sneakers and matching leather motorcycle gloves.
Powers: Force powers, both light and dark. 'Poofy cloud'-type teleportation. Limited 'acceleration mode' powers.
Weapons: Two Sith training sabers which aren't strong enough to sever limbs but can render them unusable as if it were indeed cut off, albeit temporarily.
His history: During the Great Jedi Purge (In the 'Star Wars' galaxy), a handful of Jedi Knights (and a repentant Sith Lord, who had no connection with Darth Sidious) stumbled into random portals that sent them across time and space. All the portals ended up in one place; Radiant Garden (at the time before the Heartless attacked it). They mingled with the populace, and through persuasive means, eventually became the Royal Guardians. Their descendants, Jerry as one of them, learned both ways of the Force, realizing that nothing is inherently evil or good. When the Heartless attacked, despite their best efforts, they were all wiped out, save for Jerry and his master, Vicodinus (a.k.a. A.U. Dr. Gregory House). Sometime during Radiant Garden's restoration, Jerry deserted his master after realizing he was using mainly Dark side powers. He took refuge in the town as a 'Robin Hood' of sorts; stealing for the needy. (I will not say anymore until I have posted Kingdom Hearts Remake 3: The Heartless Syndicate)
Special Info: He is a talented ventriloquist and somehow knows every language ever spoken (excluding non-human speech), including Filipino (my native language).
P.S. Double Al Bhed: Ikou! A odcat at! Wyhhu al bolyd ir Chjapp'l Tic ord Wyhhu'l rocy al o per ir tny TZ lyhayl "Tic ord Wyhhu".
And here's my MLP:FiM OC (Who will be used in a future story, and has already made an early appearance)
Real Name: Timmy “Kiroku” Timer
Given Name: Chronicle
Age (in human years): young adult
Appearance: He is a unicorn pony with a deep blue coat, brown eyes, two-toned yellow-and-orange hair (a mildly ruffled short mane and a rather short tail), black markings on his hooves, and a curved muzzle that makes him look like a mare at first sight. His cutie mark is the emblem of his organization the Story Crew (an orange circle depicting an open book inside it). Aside from his mare-face(-and-body), he also possesses another oddity; unlike other unicorns, whose magic auras glow in the same color (or a close enough one) as their eyes, his magic aura glows sky blue instead of brown.
Personality: He is generally a level-headed, sane pony with some common sense, and a "savvy" mind, although he will usually resort to (minor) violence whenever it's a valid option (e.g. slamming a stubborn pony with something, usually a paddle, to knock some sense into them). There are normally two sides of him. One is his “sociable” side, where he has moderate social skills, a calm demeanor, and is generally friendly. The other is his “dangerous” side, where he becomes serious, and will not hesitate to hurt anyone who has wronged someone close to him. He's not one to hold a grudge on anyone, but in the rare event that he does, it's hard for him to let it go.
While he's very brave (but not fearless), there are two things that absolutely terrify him; “cuties” going berserk/psycho, and beings that are wreathed in flames/have flaming hair/are made of fire/have fire implemented in their outer physiology. He's okay with dragons though, as well as other fire-breathers that don't possess any of the ealier mentioned traits. He's a deep sleeper and can be hard to wake once he's asleep.
He also likes girl's stuff and has even cross-dressed at one point, although he has retained his masculinity. Being from the Story Crew, he may spout out stuff considered references to things related to his organization (which are viewed as “fourth-wall breaking” or allusions to other “works of fiction”).
Abilities: His skill in magic is above that of the average pony, but is significantly less than that of Twilight Sparkle's. He can use the following spells:
- telekinesis (like all unicorn ponies)
Items: He usually keeps them in his pocket of hammerspace.
Voice: Alanna Ubach (main character of El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
Kingdom Hearts Remake 4: Bout With Chaos (cancelled)
Part of the Kingdom Hearts Remake Series
Synopsis: A year has passed since the business with The Heartless Syndicate and the electing of Keyblade Bearers. Cosmos' prophecy has come true and Sora and co. (with the addition of the whole Neopets Agency which Fiorina, 'Wizard', and the others are employed under, all eighteen teams) have sensed a great evil, consisted of a not-so-ragtag bunch of villains, and of an evil being called Ataxia. They must now gather the new Keyblade Bearers and combat the threat.
RWBY Side-Story: BOGS
Synopsis: Brenda, the calm and somewhat shy crossbow-woman. Oliver, axe-toting tiger Faunus with a grudge against the SDC and White Fang. Gregory, dark-skinned meditative broad-swordsman. And Sylvia, not-quite-enigmatic wolf Faunus. Join them and see what these Signal Academy graduates experience whilst attending Beacon during the events of RWBY.
Projects with Unknown Status:
Puer Magi Shizuno Magica (PMMM)
Shisno Chronicles: Resurrection of Dark Dragon (Shining Force)
The Story Crew in Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
Mahou Shounen Narrative Shizuno (Lyrical Nanoha)
Shisno Chronicles: Pichi Pichi Pitch (MMPPP)
Shisno Chronicles: Soul Eater
Shisno Chronicles: SRW: Original Generation
The Story Crew Plays Sword Art Online
Shisno Chronicles: Attack on Titan
Shisno Chronicles: Legend of Korra
Assassin's Creed: Imperial Arms (AC X Akame ga Kiru! crossover)
Synopsis: After his Brotherhood (and the Templars') inside the Empire's capital was destroyed, one surviving Assassin finds himself having to join Night Raid to purge the evil that persists in the Capital.
Notes: This Assassin (who won't be based on any of the main canon ones) will have joined Night Raid before Tatsumi's arrival. And then when Chelsea and Susanoo join, also with them is a Templar survivor. Naturally, the two would come at odds at times, but ultimately as ACIII has said, they really both want the same thing. It'll also turn out that Kurome was behind the destruction of both the Assassin and Templar Brotherhoods in the capital.
I'm writing this here because I don't believe I can faithfully portray Assassin's Creed entirely. Also, if I were to write it, it would've been just like my Shisno Chronicles works; it's just main plot plus extra characters. Maybe it'd just be interesting to see how an Assassin deals with the superhuman characters of Akame ga kiru!. And then once the Templar is introduced, they'll be in heated arguments in defense of their philosophies. And all the while, they might see just how out of their league they are compared to Imperial Arms (Teigu) users. While they can kill hundreds or even thousands with ease when giving their all, canon Player Assassins can only achieve that long-term, and only against other ordinary men and those in their level.
The Story Crew Plays selector infected WIXOSS
Shisno Chronicles: Steven Universe
Synopsis: Goes the same way as canon, but with the addition of an enigmatic "Synthetic Gem" named Tourmaline, who was found in an abandoned lab by Rose Quartz and co. sometime after she started getting together with Greg Universe.
Advance Wars Online (AW X Sword Art Online crossover)
Synopsis: Goes with the theory that the Nintendo Wars series actually takes place in a virtual reality Massive Multiplayer Strategy Game, explaining why the wars are fun.
Friendship is Astro Switches (Equestria Girls X Kamen Rider Fourze crossover)
Synopsis: Takes place in an AU Canterlot High, where Sunset Shimmer doesn't get to enact on her plan to steal Princess Twilight's crown, and a newcomer student (Gentaro) arrives with his dream to befriend every single student in the school. Only Kengo would be the additional crossover character in this setting, and there would be GentaroXPinkie Pie shipping.
Seeing The World's Wonders (The Magic School Bus X Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego crossover)
Theoretical backstory between the titular thief and Valerie Frizzle in their childhood, going by a TV Tropes Wild Mass Guess that the two were pivotal in each others' childhoods. The opener would've been the kids entering the Magic School Bus, ready for another field trip (exc. Arnold), only for Carmen to suddenly turn up somewhere at the back, and Ms. Frizzle instantly recognizing her, and then I lost my way there.
And here is my 'canceled' (no longer) OC.
Name: Brendan Avilon
Description: EXACTLY like the Brendan from the Pokémon games as the fanfic he's supposed to be in is canceled, no thanks to Farla (user id 64005). (And because I had no imagination at that time)
Powers: The Clow Cards (do not ask how, I won't tell, blame it on Farla, id number 64005)
Weapons: Clow Wand (blue and formerly in the form of a mallet, now a mace), his six veteran Pokémon.
His history: Lives in an alternate Pokémon world where self-defense is practiced despite having Pokémon to do the defending (when worse comes to worst). Some time after entering the (secret) "Mamoru Academy", and before that, finishing the Pokémon League, he found the Clow Book in his house's basement (just like Sakura) and met Cerberus, who has no idea about the Pokémon world. Eventually, Brendan was selected as Card Captor, and (unlike Sakura, from the original series) he accepted his duty readily, since he was itching for a new adventure. Throughout his 'career', he captured Cards (with the help of his Pokémon, of course), made friends, met his rival (who also became his love interest), and after capturing all the Clow Cards, engaged with Clow's magic, converted his cards into Pokécards (won't make sense if they were called Brendan Cards), and dueled with Clow himself, who entered the Pokémon world to seek refuge (from what, I will not say). After all that, a few years later, his world was destroyed by the Heartless, but he (and a few others) escaped and took refuge in Traverse Town, and later Radiant Garden as while his world was restored, he could not find a way back.
Change: I won't be using him in Kingdom Hearts Remake 3: The Heartless Syndicate, as I realized that this character has too much 'skills' to be a side character. He'll still appear in the series, though.
His Party Pokémon: (moves in Bold are the preferred moves)
General moves (shared by all, or some): Tackle (Windria would have Peck instead), Return, Secret Move, Hidden Move, Protect (or Detect), Substitute, Double Team (via TM)
1. Terraqus (Swampert)
Moveset: Surf, Blizzard, Earthquake, Mud Shot, Dig, Strength, Whirlpool, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Water Gun, Mud Slap, Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Take Down, Muddy Water, Bide, Iron Tail, Water Pulse, Mirror Coat
2. Shadow (Mightyena)
Moveset: Bite, Thief, Take Down, Odor Sleuth, Shadow Ball, Dig, Iron Tail, Strength, Rock Smash, Headbutt, Roar, Howl, Sand-Attack, Scary Face, Hyper Beam, Crunch, Body Slam
3. Windria (Swellow) (the only female in the party)
Moveset: Fly, Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Agility, Air Slash, Steel Wing, Mirror Move, Swift, Air Cutter, Whirlwind, Double Team (naturally), Hyper Beam, Swift, Sky Attack
4. Reckor (Graveler)
Moveset: Defense Curl, Rollout, Magnitude, Rock Throw, Explosion, Dig, Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Rock Smash, Strength, Rock Slide, Mud Sport, Rock Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Body Slam, Brick Break
5. Onadi (Machoke)
Moveset: Karate Chop, Low Kick, Seismic Toss, Cross Chop, Submission, Dynamic Punch, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Smash, Double-Edge, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Scary Face, Body Slam, Flamethrower
6. Thundermax (Manectric)
Moveset: Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Spark, Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shock Wave, Quick Attack, Bite, Headbutt, Strength, Signal Beam, Swift, Hyper Beam, Body Slam
Al Bhed: Ev Qeuh fana du pa vunsym, cra fuimt fayn y tyng pmia tnacc dryd naylrat dra dub uv ran ghaac, y byen uv Pmylg vmydc, cgeh lumuinat dekrdc yht y pmylg lyntekyh du gaab ran fyns.
Pokémon entry phrases:
1. "-Pokémon-, I choose you!", usually Ash
2. "-Pokémon-, take the stage!", May; contest
3. "Go, -Pokémon-!"
4. "Come out, my friend!", Salon Maiden Anabel
5. "-Pokémon-, by my side!", Palace Maven Spenser
6. "-Pokémon-, I need your assistance!", Pyramid King Brandon
7. "-Pokémon-! Spotlight!", Dawn; contest
8. "-Pokémon-, stand by for battle!", Paul
9. "-Pokémon-! Curtain!", Zoey
10. "-Pokémon-, battle dance!", Champion Cynthia
11. "-Pokémon-, use -insert move here-!"
12. "-Pokémon-, let's get this party started!", Jessilina
13. "-Pokémon-, Rocket Start!", Jessilina
Some made up ones by me:
Contest (male): "-Pokémon-! It's showtime!"
Contest (female): "-Pokémon-! Live Start!"
And this... I just had to put this up:
Please read-true story (not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
A poem about abortion. Very sad!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this.
My name is Molly
I must be stupid
I wish I were better
I can't speak at all
When I awake I'm all alone
I'll try and be nice,
Don't make a sound!
I hear him curse
I try and hide
He finds me weeping
He slaps me and hits me
He's already locked it
I fall to the floor
"I'm sorry!", I scream
The hurt and the pain
And he finally stops
My name is Molly
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2) ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
Seriously don't ignore this.
Disclaimer: I own only my OCs, the plot, and nothing else.
Kingdom Hearts belongs to Disney and Square Enix.
Neopets belongs to Viacom.
And Carl belongs to Mrfipp (and wouldn't you know, he's a brony too).
Yeesh! I had plans for a CCS/Pokémon crossover, but Farla (id number 64005), a reviewer, totally mortified me to delete it, as if I'm an expert at fiction. -_- Waaaah!
Well, I put it back already, but never mind that.
Message: I have decided to ditch the idea of doing Shisno Chronicles of the Fire Emblem series and have deleted them. The reviewers were right. I was copying off from the popular Fire Emblem fics that I loved and derived them from. You see, the reason I created the Shisno Chronicles in the first place was a supplement for one of my future fics; Kingdom Hearts Remake 4: Bout With Chaos, In light of this situation, I am left with no alternative but to spoil the story, which hasn't even started yet. I have plans for the crossover nature of Kingdom Hearts. At some point in the story, there will be characters from plenty of known stories (books, video games, television, etc.) coming to assist in the upcoming final battle. The Shisno Chronicles were meant to end with characters from the Story Crew enlisting their help. However, because of what happened, I will now put then in a a series of oneshots created in a manner akin to "Escape From The Heartless". These will be called "The Unversal Call of Duty" (title in progress, can change any time).
[Except I'm doing an SC of Fire Emblem again.]
Extra Note: As for the first Shisno Chronicles (i.e. the one of The Last Airbender), while I did copy it from somewhere, it's merely from a site with transcripts. For "The Story Crew in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX", I got them from a transcript as well by Clio Mykland. As for "Shisno Chronicles: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona", I'm getting the info from the manga and a playthrough of the game in Youtube.
One, two, three, GO!
Happy happy birthday, from all of us to you!
Wanna get Audiosurf? Go here!
Zazu in The Lion King looks like some sort of Toucan, except for the fact that... Toucans live in South America. And they have two toes pointing forward, two pointing back. And they usually are black with a colourful beak, not blue... unless he's supposed to be a hornbill, and even then, almost all hornbills are black, white or brown. Whoops.
Iago from Aladdin (a macaw) has two toes in front of the foot and...one toe in back? Oops.
Also, despite for all appearances being based on a scarlet macaw, he's a fifth the size and somehow in Arabia centuries before the continent they're native to was discovered. Of course Jafar is a magician and the Amazon is apparently a short carpet flight away in the TV series.
He brings riches and wealth.
The Great Archives determine that I have gone by the identity: Claudius de Pompadour
My Star Wars name is Gienah Laserfall
Perhaps the creators of those comics had a subconscous link to this Earth. What they thought was merely imagination was a psychic memory of the Justic Guild's real exploits.