Author has written 14 stories for Kuroshitsuji, Harvest Moon, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Tsubasa Chronicle, Pandora Hearts, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Thor, Doctor Who, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Rise of the Guardians, and Lord of the Rings.
Alive. Updates when she feels like it.
Tom Hiddleston. Loki Odinson/Laufeyson. #hiddlesarmy
"Love me? Hate me? Either way, it's still an obsession."
Contact by twitter; @demira_kania
Hello there fellow oxygen-breathing earthlings!
Retard is what you should call me.
That's probably all you should know about me, but if you want to know more, then feel free to read my answers to the 'Fanfiction Writer's Meme', right below.
1. Write a brief introduction about yourself.
Used to be known as Yuki Uzumaki. Self proclaimed critic.
2. Fabulous! And what got you into fanfiction to begin with?
The Kyou Kara Maou fandom. Yaoi. Enough said.
3. I see, so what kind of fanfiction do you like to write?
Canon/OC. I need more love from non-existent characters.
4. Do you tend to write the same pairings/characters? Or are you a fandom whore?
Does fandom whore mean writing about every pairing/character in one fandom? Cause I change fandoms a lot.
5. What is your most popular fanfic and why do you think people like it so?
The Game of Chess. It has a Mary Sue in it. Not sure.
6. Forget other people, what is the fanfic you've written you're most proud of?
Artistic Scribbles and Red Misfortunes.
7. Do you find writing easy? Hard? What are the most difficult aspects of writing you struggle with?
Hard. But fun enough to make me want to.
8. Write a few sentences or so of you favorite pairing or character.
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
He is the perfect butler. He is the perfect man. You could even say that he's the perfect human--that is if he is human.
Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles)
An enigma. He was by far, the hardest to read, the hardest to connect to, the hardest to understand. Just who is he? And why is it that he's so...alluring?
9. Are there any fanfiction trends/cliches you can't stand or are just sick of?
MARY SUE PARODIES. That's self explanatory.
10. Are you guilty of any of the fanfiction trends/cliches you now hate? Or any other ones?
Don't think so. I'm not influential enough.
11. What was the first fandom you wrote for? Do you still like/participate in it?
12. What would you call your writing "style"?
Sarcasm. And fail!angst. Actually, fail!everything.
13. Write your OTPs or most frequently written pairings/characters and explain what is it about them that you love to write.
Canon/OC. See my fic list. It's self explanatory.
14. Do you read other people's fanfic? If so, what do you find yourself reading the most?
Naturally. Wouldn't have any ideas to steal if I didn't ;D
15. Name one thing you'd LOVE to write, but have been too afraid or shy to do.
Probably smut. Yeah.
16. Do you have trouble taking criticism? Or worse yet, do you have the dreaded bloated ego?
Ehem, I'm a self proclaimed critic.
17. When you write, is there anything that helps? Music? Quiet room?
Music, and the toilet.
18. What inspires you?
The world. Tom Hiddleston. Hot guys.
19. Lastly, how would you sum up your fanfiction experiences and yourself as a writer?
To sum it all up?
I'm an inexperienced writer/self proclaimed critic.
20. Tag some friends, because they'll hate you for it.
I don't have friends.
Asian Fanfics :
Unsafe External Link