Author has written 7 stories for Alex Rider, Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Bleach.
Welcome to my profile!
Name: Sacmis (not my birth name sadly-quite lyk it) it's an ancient egyptian girls name meaning 'one who is powerful.'
Hobbies: reading, writing stories, hanging out with friends, swimming, learning new languages and traveling-if the last two can be considered hobbies. Oh and protesting against loadsa stuff but at the moment? our headteacher after his 'little' (cough cough) scandal was revealed...we always knew there was something up with him
Class of '04-'09...i miss secondary school, but college is great too (minus all the work I have to out in for A levels)
~why is it that if your views aren't mainstream people immediately shoot you down?/How far do we go with freedom of speech? I mean yh, they say as long as it doesn't offend anybody say what you want, but if we did that no one would be able to say anything about really important, controversial things 'cos your always going to offend someone-maybe it depends on HOW you put across your views?
ships i like: bleach-ichigoxorihime (she's nice and it would be so dread if he didn't love her back) Renjixrukia (they have history)
Alex Rider: I'd love to say none the way I have for the past few years...but him getting with Sabina is inivetible-you know it's going to happen
Harry Potter: Hermione/Harry (i find ginny awkward) or Hermione/Draco (yh i no not really, but it would have been interesting if he did fall for a 'mudblood').
The Mentalist: Jane/Lisbon (eventually, he's still mourning) and Rigsby/Van Pelt
NCIS:McGee/Alice Tony/Zeva...I would say Kate but she's dead.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those that live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty