Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, and Vampire Knight.
Hey, I'm CideanForever! I'm not sure what to say so I will just go with the flow.
I live in a somewhat small town that is close to a city. I like anime. I like chocolate. I like to read and write. I like to draw, take walks, play pokemon, and watch Homes Funniest Videos. I also like Sci-Fi...
I have an account for Fiction-press: http://www.fictionpress.com/cidean
Bands I like: Within Temptation, Nightwish, Akiko Shikata, Linken Park, Dragonforce, Kanako Ito, Vtamin String Quartet, Trans-Siberian Orchestra: Night Castle, Cascada, ect...
Books I like: Eragon and the two that follow it, Twilight and those that follow it (I don't like the movies), The Morganville Vampire Series, and a few others that I cannot remember the name to.
Things I don't like...That'd be liars, "Green Food", shots, stupid people (ones who do it on purpose), annoying people, stupid comments, being bad-mouthed for no reason...yada-yada-yada
I believe in a saying called "Pay Forward"
I also believe that what goes round comes round...which is Karma in a sense...
1. Midnight Summer - This is a Naruto Story. It is about a girl, named Gwyn, who moves into Konoha and her struggle in the last half of school. The Akatsuki are in it. The story is complete and I am currently starting the sequel - When The Sun Starts To Set - first chapter has been posted. Also being edited.
2. Valley of Ashes - Another Naruto Story. Anya is a girl raised in a temple but when things go very wrong she is forced to leave with her long-held maid Misa. The two now must survive in a world they have never lived in. The problem is that there is a group of people trying to kill them and, for some reason, the Akatsuki are taking an interest in them.
3. When Fantasy and Reality Collide - it is just what the title suggests. It deals with the Akatsuki.
4. Playing with Fire - The Akatsuki come to our world and Nicky isn't pleased about it. Why? Because they're invading her house.
5. When the Sun Starts to Set - This follows Midnight Summer. She had thought that the Akatsuki are gone but a series of disturbing incidents suggests otherwise. Her problems only get worse - a family history and a murky past of a murder. The killer is at work once more - and she has been targeted.
6. The Path of the Cursed and the Forsaken - This is a Sakura/Akatsuki/ story that I have just started. Sakura is sent on a mission, one that is not to be spoken of. However, finding what she is sent after becomes a lot harder when she finds that she is on four and furry - being a wolf has some advantages...
7. When the Dust Begins to Settle - This is a Vampire Knight story. This has an Reverie Nightingale is a new addition to the school but with her she brings a new set of problems. One being a certain odd, male who has a habit of trying to eat her every time they cross paths - but how will the Night Class react to this?
8. Clashing Personalities - This is Sakura/Akatsuki - as you all most likely know due to the fact that any Naruto story has Akatsuki in it. Sakura is new in Konoha and there she meets some interesting people from a blond who loves ramen, a rude girl who wears glasses, and a group of people who really scare the hell out of her. Perfect people in a perfect town.
9. Alpha of the Dawn - Things not to do on Halloween: get smashed, run over Hidan, deny both. This is my new story, inspired from a dream I had and I decided that I have to share it. I have a few ideas in mind for this story. Akatsuki to our world.
Unsafe External Link