Author has written 29 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks.
Welcome to my profile! This profile contain the following content! :P
1. About our archive
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! (This is by DorkAndProudOfIt. She asked me to put it on my profile. I own none of it! ;D)
Sadly, I have noticed that the AatC archive has really gone downhill. Is it due to inexperienced authors? Actually, no. Is it due to all the little author's notes instead of stories which are against FF rules? Partially. But the main thing is, we aren't a community anymore. And why aren't we? Almost every author here tries their best to post really good stories with amazing plots, perfect grammar, little to no mistakes, and how many reviews do they get? 1 or 2. Sometimes even zero. Now it's all about the popularity, not about becoming friends and sharing Alvin and the Chipmunks stories. If you look at the Septimus Heap archive, for instance, they have no problems. You write your story, get reviews and favourites, and suddenly people want you to update. Here? You post a good story, get maybe one favourite and no reviews. You post a story that needs some work and you get flamed. It's sad. One thing in particular, the reviews! Now, when people review, it's just "Great! Update soon!" No one's giving proof that they a.) read the story or b.) actually care. Sometimes people just review to be known. Also, if someone makes mistakes, help them, don't turn away and maybe send them a mean review. I make tons of mistakes, and so do you, so you deserve help. And also, here in the AatC archive, I find that there are tons of underage people. I know I am one, but at least I write like a 13 or 14 year old, which technically if I hadn't given out my age people would've thought that I was old enough. But that's not the problem. The underage people don't write like they're 13 or 14, and they get all the popularity. My friends tell my I write good, but compared to these underage writers I feel extremely unknown! Please add this to your profile (edit it, to make is slightly personal) if you want the old, at least 12-and-over archive back, where stories were reviewed truthfully, and not just for the popularity. Thank you.
Favorite color- purple
Least favorite color- orange
Favorite chipmunk- Simon Seville (derp)
Birthday- December 21
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl)Pepper Lemon(Roshaun, Ronan) Second Daughter of Eve (Several, not telling.),Phish Tacko (Marty McFly, Klaus Baudelaire, Alex P. Keaton) Sugary Snicket (Danny Phantom/Fenton in my early FFN days, Durza, Dexter Morgan, Sirrus) FanofSnicket (Klaus Bauldalaire!!), MissVioletBaudelaire13(Peter Pevensi, Klaus Baudelaire, Duncan Quagmire, Quigley Quagmire), ChipmunksRule,My-Gourgeous-Ice-Blue-Eyes, BiggestChipetteFan (Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley, Simon Seville), ChipmunksChipettes4Ever (Simon Seville (I still do! :D) MelsLuvsAATC (Okay I admit it I had a huge crush on Alvin when I was little but now I just stick my tounge out at him, SORA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS AND STILL DO, Draco Malfoy all the way), Simon Seville (Well, that's not too hard to figure out. For some reason I have a thing for nerds...)
Two embarrssing moment-
#1 Someone asked me to spell my middle, and I completely blanked out and forgot. I don't know how that possible, but I did. So I'm standing there looking like an idiot in front of my friends. I'm still thinking and when I go S-I-M-O-N. My friends burst out laughing because I had just spelled Simon, and NOT Simmons!!!
#2 I worked as a jr. councler this summer. This is where you get to be in charge of a bunch of kids, but you don't get paid for standing in the sun and sweating all day. Anyways, I was changeing out of my swim suit in another bathroom, because I don't want to change infront of a bunch of 8,9,10, and 11 year olds) The only bad thing about the bathroom is that it's meant for 3 and 4 year olds, so it doesn't have any stalls or locks. I'm standing there changing out of my bathing suit buttoms when the kids come in the bathroom when I'm half naked!! UGGGG!!!!!
blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush* *blush*blush*
Okay guys July 4th is going to be the 5 year anervirsery of when I first started loving the chipmunks.
I love this song from when you wish apone a chipmunk
Theodore: Ooo Vanessa, Alvin has something for you.
Alvin: Shut up Theodore.
Theodore: (gasps) You said the "s" word.
Alvin: She's comming.
Simon and Theodore: Alvin and Vanessa sitting in a tree.
Alvin: I'm gonna kill you guys.
Simon and Theodore: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Alvin: Stop it.
Simon and Theodore: First comes love than comes marrige.
Alvin: And then death. I mean it you guys.
Simon and Theodore: Then comes Alvin with a baby carrige.
This is the up link to the world of Simette fans. This goes with the story will the real jeanette please stand up. And no I didn't create the web sight.
Rules To Write ChipmunkFanfics: According to ChipmunkLover and Kitty Seville
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
2) They must always live with Dave.
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
4) They cannot die.
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to be the same color as they're signature colors.
6) They can't die.
7) They can't be severly injured.
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created by the Bagdasarians.
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
11) They can't be in horror stories.
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules.
If you have ever broken or are planning to break any of these rules, then copy and paste them into your profile!
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mout and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about weather.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a millon times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children i htis world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Okay, my favorite chipmunk/chipette's in favortisiom.
Favorite couples in order
Alvin/Simon (I know, I'm sick :P)
List Twelve of your favorite characters, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Donna Noble (Doctor Who)
2. John Watson (Sherlock)
3. Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock -_-)
4. Kirishma Zen (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)
5. Alvin Seville (Alvin and the Chipmunks -_-)
6. Simon Seville (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
7. Kurt Hummel (Glee)
8. Rose Tyler (Doctor Who)
9. Yokozawa Takafumi (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)
10. The Doctor (Tennant's)
11. The Doctor (Smith's)
12. Mycroft Holmes (Sherlock)
1. Have you ever read a three/seven fic? Do you want to? (Sherlock/Kurt)
No -_- Sherlock belongs to Jawn :)
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot? (Kirishma)
Um... YES! He is beautiful man and I love his face
3. What you happen if twelve got eight pregnant? (Mycroft and Rose)
Mycroft is Sherlock's brother and Rose is in love with the 10th Doctor's clone thing so if that ever did happen I'd cry tears of cringe.
4. Can you recall any fics about nine? (Yokozawa)
So many beautiful fics...
5. Would two and eleven make a good couple? (John and Smith's Doctor)
Well Matt Smith's doctor is I guess metrosexual... but John belongs to Sherlock. In general it wouldn't even work out.
6. Five/one or five/ten? Why? (Alvin and Donna or Alvin and Tennant's Doctor)
Alvin and Donna? But seriously they'd be at each other throats. Not to mention Alvin's like 9 so...
7. What would happen if seven walked in on two and six "going at it"? (Kurt walking in on John and Simon)
8. Is there any such thing as a three/four fluff? (Sherlock and Kirishma)
No. Sherlock would get pissed off with Kirishma's cockiness and would not put up with it. I can honestly see him wanting to push Kirishma out a window.
9. Suggest a title for one/ten hurt/comfort fic. (Donna and Tennant's Doctor)
Trust Me... I'm a Doctor
10. Do any of your friends read two heat? (John)
No. My friends avoid this site at all costs XD
11. Do any of your friends write or draw five?
12. Would any of your friends write five/four/three? (Alvin, Kirishma, and Sherlock)
None of them are even in the same category. We've got cartoon, anime, and TV... it's not happening.
13. If you wrote a songfic about two, what song would you choose? (Watson)
Oh What a Night
14. If you wrote a one/four/nine fic, what would the warning be? (Donna, Kirishma, and Yokozawa)
No warning... just hilarious dialogue... those conversations would just be amazing to write.
15. When was the last time you read a fic about six? (Alvin)
December 2 2013
16. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Donna and Simon are in a happy relationship until Yokozawa runs off with Simon. Donna, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with the 11th Doctor and a brief affair with Mycroft, and then follows the wise advice of Alvin and finds true love with Sherlock.
What title would you give this fic?
A Fic No One Should Read
There was no Johnlock or Alvon or Yokozawa and Kirishma or Rose and the 10th Doctor... sigh
Whenever I join a new fandom I always update this thing to add in the new characters I have grown to love but never save the original. I wish I did so I could see the evolution of my obsessions but I digress. Anywho... part 2.
List Twelve of your favorite characters, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Kirishima Zen (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)
2. John Watson (Sherlock)
3. Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
4. Hershel Layton (Professor Layton)
5. Pheonix Wright (Ace Attorney)
6. Maya Fey (Ace Attorney)
7. Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)
8. Luke Triton (Professor Layton)
9. Simon Seville (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
10. Hiyori Kirishima (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)
11. Yokozawa Takafumi (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)
12. Alvin Seville (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
1. Have you ever read a three/eleven fic? Do you want to? (Edgeworth/Yokozawa)
No. It would be cute, but I would also go no where since they're both tsunderes. ugh. Funny enough they both perfer to be called by their last name and Edgeworth isn't Japanese.
2. Do you think one is hot? How hot? (Kirishima)
Lol it's still Kirishima. Still love him.
3. What you happen if ten got nine pregnant? (Hiyori/Simon)
That is so gross. No... ew... why
4. Can you recall any fics about six? (Maya)
Yes, but none really where she's the main character.
5. Would eight and four make a good couple? (Luke/Layton)
There are probably kink fics about them but I digress.
6. Five/two or five/seven? Why? (Phoenix/Waton, Pheonix/Sherlock)
I don't see either working out, but maybe Phoenix and Sherlock? I feel like Phoenix is used to being constantly insulted that it wouldn't really matter if his intelligence was constantly questioned by Sherlock.
7. What would happen if nine walked in on three and five "going at it"? (Simon walking in on Edgeworth and Phoenix)
I think he'd be quiet shocked, however, anyone from the ace attorny world probs wouldn't be lol.
8. Is there any such thing as a six/ten fluff? (Maya/Hiyori)
No. One is 17 and the other is 10. I think they'd be really good friends though.
9. Suggest a title for four/twelve hurt/comfort fic. (Layton/Alvin)
Every Puzzle Has an Answer
10. Do any of your friends read seven heat? (Sherlock)
11. Do any of your friends write or draw two? (Watson)
12. Would any of your friends write one/four/five? (Kirishima/Layton/Phoenix)
No. However, a Layton/Phoenix crossover is cannon :D
13. If you wrote a songfic about three, what song would you choose? (Edgeworth)
小苹果 (xiao pingguo)
14. If you wrote a ten/eleven/twelve fic, what would the warning be? (Hiyori, Yokozawa, and Alvin)
No idea. Ugh Alvin way to ruin such a cute story.
15. When was the last time you read a fic about eight? (Luke)
It's been a very long time since I've read a Layton story. Probs over a year.
16. (7) and (2) are in a happy relationship until (6) runs off with (2). (7), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (5), then follows the wise advice of (10) and finds true love with (1).
Sherlock and John are in a happy relationship until Maya runs off with John. Sherlock, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Yokozawa and a brief unhappy affair with Phoenix, and then follows the wise advice of Hiyori and finds his one true love Kirishima.
Lol that started off so perfectly and then slowly went downhill. Why would Hiyori set her dad up with Sherlock is beyond me. That actually wasn't too cringey.
Technically I have no OCs... I don't use them because personally I hate having to keep up with other people characters in less they really interest me. I mean, please. I personally don't want to read about someone else characters just because they won't have the impact on me as they do to you. My "OCs" are really just other characters from my favorite shows, musicals, video games ect. But, here are some characters I've used in some stories if your interested.
My OC Maxwell (From my story a Christmas to Remember. Might show in later stories depending on how I feel...)
Bio: Evil, yet has a big heart. Is a tattle tail and is spoiled. He is the cousin of the chipmunks and has three other siblings, (not major parts of my story) Tomas (15), Jimmy (13), and Maggie (10). They do not have the last name Seville because Dave's sister is how they are family related. Their last name is Anderson. Maxwell has almost all his life has hated Simon. (To find out more why please read my story Christmas to Remember. In chapter 6 Never Born it explains why. I do not want to give anything away.)
And if your just weird, and want to know the characters I use to make my dream more fun there here is the list. I really don't know why you would care thought. Meh. For some reason, I can't dream about real people. They have to be fictional. :P
1. Rod (Avenue Q)
Friend: Will help me when I'm lost.
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass,stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
Friend: Will help me learn to drive.
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away.
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down.
Friend: Will bail me out of jail.
Friend: Will go to a concert with me.
Friend: Call my parents ''Mr'' or ''Mrs''
Friend: Ask me for my number.
Friend: Hides me from the cops.
Friend: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
I'm into other things besides Alvin and The Chipmunks.
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave
Simon Seville's Blog
Hey guys. This is me just ranting on about nothing, but have you realized that over some time now people have really gotten into Alvin/Simon stories. I remember the first time I read one I was going
"THIS IS SICK!"
But, there was 3 stories that went together (Not the acting on impulse) and I kept reading them because I'm was a sick 10 year old. Anyway, I've noticed ever since SawyerSeville19 came on FF people have become most acceptable with those kinds of stories. Has anyone else noticed that? Who even start the whole idea of Alvon parings anyways? Next thing you know someone will be doing a Dave and Alvin love or Dave and Simon, or (you get the point) Then we'll all be like GROSS! Then somebody will write some amazing Dave story and we'll all like it one way or another. If you agree with this put this on your profile.
(But really, think about it. Go to the first A/S stories and some of the reviews are iffy you know)
Hey everyone. How do I word this? Anyways, I'm not going to be on FF as much as I used to. The reason being...
I'VE BECOME A GLEEK!
I'm not leaving the AATC archive, and I'm not going to the glee archive. I'm just not going to be reviewing or reading or writing as much as I used to. This also means there will be a hold on the Forever and Always series. I will complete them, just not as fast as planed. My writing skills might not be as good for AATC stories also. I can still write about them, but my passion has gone away for them. I am still a fan of AATC, just not the freaky I know everything type. But that's all for now... If you wanna know more about my leaving PM me.
Sorry if I've disappointed anyone. :( (Note to people. I will be on as much...)
Hello everyone. I'm still a gleek, but good news... I will be on FF. The reason being... I've seen all the glee episodes. :) So you will now be hearing and seeing from me more often. :)
Okay, bye for now. :)
Hey guys. What are my rantings today??? Well... I'm here to talk about stupidity. Here are the things I hate most about people.
And those are the things I hate. Lets talk about stereotyping first. I hate them so much!!! I get stereotyped almost everyday. I am Asian so that's why. Here are my stories...
When ever I'm in Chinese I always get called on. (My teacher adores me... it's kind of annoying... but sometimes fun :D) Anyways... I've been to Chinese camp 2 years in a row so I know a little more than my friends. Then when we're talking about it they (my friends) say that it's so hard and stupid. My response to that is that it's not that hard if you actually pay attention in class! Then they say "You're only good at Chinese because you are Chinese!"
FOR GOODNESS SAKES PEOPLE!!!! JUST BECAUSE I'M CHINESE O'M GOOD AT IT???!!! (For all of you are saying this makes since let me put this in other words for you) My comeback for this stupid commit is...
"Well, you're American so why don't you have a 100 in English? I mean you're American right?"
Now do you see where I'm coming from? Stuff like that is stupid. (This might help also. I am adopted so I only lived in China for 10 months of my life) If that doesn't help you understand my frustration then... you just don't get it do you? I give up on you then.
Another story I have about stereotypers is this.
When my parents first got me home to the states people would always ask if I could speak Chinese. NO SMART ONES!!! I WAS 10 MONTHS OLD!!! I DON'T EVEN THINK A 10 MONTH OLD CHILD CAN SPEAK THEN!!!! What made that question even worse was that adults were asking that question!!! I can understand it from little kids, but from adults, PLEASE!!!!! (for those who didn't understand my first example now do you???? If you still don't then...)
This is a message from me to the people of FF. Stereotyping sounds like this...
How to be a Mexican
Get a poncho and a sombrero and grow a black mustache and go sell fruit on the street.
Now onto my second ranting. Idiotic commits. Here's the perfect example. Follow these steps to understand.
1. Pull up a new tab on your internet
Okay, if you see any hate commits like Justine Biber sucks then you've found exactly what I wanted you to find. What I don't understand is why people put hate commits and messages on videos like that. Now it's one thing and your friend to you to look him up and see if you like him, but if you know you don't then why would you go on youtube and listen to the song? Just to put a hate message up there? Well, you're messed up.
Hey, I'm sorry all you Biber fans, I hate Justine Biber, but I'm trying to make a point. Why would you go and put up a hate message about someone or something if you knew you hated the person or the thing?
And last but not least... PARENTS!!!
I hate it when your trying to find something and you ask your mom and she goes...
"WHERE'S THE LAST PLACE YOU HAD IT???!!!!"
Well, gee mom if I know... um... I WOULDN'T BE ASKING YOU!!!! Mom I love you and all but really? Please. The whole reason I'm asking you is because I don't know. GOSH!!!
And then there's always the stupid YOU'RE A WINNER TO US speech. Yes mom, because you love me that makes me a winner. Never mind the fact that there's a person out there making my life a living hell. Yes, because giving me some corny speech is going to make everything better
NOTE TO PARENTS!!! When giving your child these speeches more than half the stuff you said goes in one ear and out the other. Next time instead of giving the corny speeches listen to how we feel and let us get it all out. Then... I don't know just respond. Nothing is worse than giving your stressed out child the "you a winner to us" speech. What kids want these days are just someone to rant to and be there to listen to us.
Okay, I know not all of you may agree with this but, it feels good to get it out there. If you say about this "entry" then PM me or something and tell me what you thing... WOW THAT WAS REALLY CHEESY... forget the last part... um... you know what... just read my stories... that is all... bye!
Okay, tomorrow, I have to go work as a summer camp counselor at my school. You would think it would be fun to boss around a bunch of little kids right? WRONG!!!! I'm only a few (mean 2, 3, and 4) years older then the group I usually look after. So, they never take me seriously.
Another thing that is un-fair about doing this job is I don't get paid to do it. So my boss gets free labor and I get a headache.
Next year I will get paid though. I just wish I could get paid NOW! I have very good reasons why I should get paid now though.
1. I don't get allowance
I say this is un-fair...
OKay, I'm done bitchin, so... yeah...
Okay people, the Q&A shows have got to stop! Gosh, we have like 15 now! We don't even get to read stories anymore. All the updates I ever see now are for Q&A shows. At first it was cool, but now since everyone's doing them, it's gotten very annoying.
Some of you may not agree with me, but you've got to admit, there are a lot of Q&A stories...
I think the only reason most people are doing these Q&A "shows" is because they want a lot of reviews. If you want reviews, just write a good story. You don't need a Q&A show to make that happen.
That's all I really want to say for now. Good bye, and please, stop with all the Q&A stories.
Hey guys. This is just a little updtae of whats going on with my story Facebook Mischief. I will nt be updateing it untill Friday. Sorry of this inconvience. I can't update it right now because my grandmother's computer doesn't have Word. :P That's it for now. Don't forget to review, or Dave will beat you with underwear!
Hey everyone! I was looking through my favorite stories yesterday, and I went to the bottom and found stories back from 09.
Now, this may not seam like a big deal, but for me it is. Back when the AATC archives only had 18 pages of stories. Everyone was nice in a review (not saying that people aren't now, but more people review.)
I really miss when we had simple stories with good plots and when my old writing style was accepted. (EX. my stories like Wanting a Friend and Stuck Between Girls) Now, if I put a story like that on our archive, it was say something like...
Well, there are a bunch of grammar mistakes and you need to put who said what and blah, blah blah... :P
Oh well. I really miss our old archive. :(
That's it for now. (I'm sure most of you really don't care and thinking well, she just wants to get more reviews and our archive back meh... :P)
For all of you, I do want are archive back yeah... good bye!
"Look how much I've accomplished! That's how much I've developed as a writer! Wow!"
So, for people who delete their stories, don't, cause you never know who might miss them! :D
And that's all I have to say! :)
Good night! (I'm am so random sometimes... :D)
brittany noel seville
Chipmunks are my THANG
Fierce of Chronicles
The boredom kills me
Tony Tony Chopper
WOW!!! That took me 2 hours to complete! :O You guys rock!
You guys don’t know how much this means to me. I want to say thanks once again to everyone who has review, favoited, and put me on alert. I don’t know how to say thank you enough! :D
If I missed your user name please let me know so I can tell add you to my list. Thanks again everyone!!! :D
1. Are you male or female?
2. Describe yourself
3. What do people feel when they're around you?
4. Describe you're relationship
5. Where would you like to be right now?
6. How do you feel about love?
7. What's your life like?
8. What would you ask for if you had one wish?
9. Say something wise
10. If someone says "is this okay?" you say...
11. How would you describe yourself?
12. What do you like in a guy/girl
13. How do you feel like today?
14. What is your life purpose?
15. What is your motto?
16. What do your friends think of you?
17. What do your parents think of you?
18. What do you think about very often?
19. What's 22?
20. What do you think of your best friend?
21. What do you think of a person like you?
22. What is your life story?
23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
24. What do you think of when you see a person like you?
25. What will you dance to at your wedding?
26. What will they play at your funeral?
27. What is your biggest fear?
28. What is your biggest secret?
29. What do you think of your friends?
30. What will you post this as?
So Facebook Mischief is currently on hold due the fact that I do not have my laptop! Meh. The only reason I can update my profile is because I'm on my grandmother's computer. So why can't you update? The simple answer to that is my grandmother doesn't have Word installed onto her computer and my ideas are on a flash drive at home. So don't worry, it will be updated soon. I really hope I'm not disappointing anyone.
So at the earliest the story will be updated around late August, early September.
Soooo... anyways... yep! Bye!
Facts about me:
1.FIRST NAME: Hayley
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER: My great-grandmother, my dad, and my grandfather. I'm serious.
3. SIBLING NAMES: Don't have any
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Watching the end cut scene of the game 'Professor Layton and the Unwound Future'
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? I have no reason not to...
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna
7. KIDS? I want two. A boy and a girl.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?: I love myself so why not? :)
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?: Kind of not really. It has a collection of drawings, dreams and stories that I don't keep up with.
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?: I consider it my second language
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?: Yes
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?: Depend on how high the bridge is.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?: Honey Nut Cheerios
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM?: No
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Define strong...
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate
17. SHOE SIZE? 6-7
18. RED OR PINK? Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My hair
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THEIR PROFILE? I really don't care
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black shorts and I have no shoes on.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? York Peppermint Patty :)
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of my typing
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue cause it's my favorite color. :D
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Sweet Pea
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend Sydney
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their face
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I found it on someone's profile
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Water (lame right)
31. FAVORITE SPORT? I hate them all so much...
32. EYE COLOR? brown
33. HAT SIZE? There's such a thing as hat size?...
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, and I am blind with out them.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? French fires
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending!
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? The Lorax
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Nike shorts
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hug!
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Something good
Some of those questions are very interesting...
Hi guys! So... for some reason I feel like talking about random stuff. Like what? Let's start with youtube. Okay... youtube. I want to share some of my favorite youtubers with you. They are super funny (at least I think so) and some of you will love them.
If you don't know who Tyler Oakley is, then go search him now. He may be a little out there, but he has some awesome videos. For example... if you want to learn how to sass people and what not, you will learn some very interesting comebacks...
Next is Daily Grace. She's kind of like Tyler, only not as crazy. She does a daily vlog. She's funny because when she says something funny, it's almost like she says it with no emotion. If you know Ellen Degeneres, then she sounds like that when she tells a joke.
Vsauce/Vsauce 2/Vsauce 3 are very fun to watch. If you get bored, go watch their videos because they can keep you entertained for hours. They have something call LUT where they show off wacky and odd things you can buy. Another one for my favorites is What the FAK which stands for the Facts and Knowledge. So go check that out. Vsause is science, Vsaue2 is more riddles, and Vsauce3 is for gamers.
AmazingPhil is danisnotonfire's (look below) best friend. They make hilarious videos together. I would recommend Phil to anyone because unlike Dan, he's age appropriated. So in a way, if you are under 13 and you really want someone who is just funny and awkward, check out Phil. Plus he's friends with Tyler and Grace, so what's not to love?
And last but not least... DANISNOTONFIRE! :) I love him. He is super funny and teaches you that even if your life is a fail, his is an even bigger fail. If will make you laugh till your stomach hurts. If you don't love him, then... I don't know. Dan is just one of those people who make you laugh with all of his awkward stories.
The Super Amazing Project- I can't just mention Dan and Phil without the super amazing project. It's their collaborative channel where they do funny games, report weird news, viewer spooky happenings and ask random twitter questions.
So there you go. My favorite youtubers. I was going to talk about something else, but I forgot. So fail -_-
Wow! Hayley hasn't written on here since October! Okay! So I was reading my profile and I've never really realized how immature some of the things on here actually sound. But instead of deleting them into a firey pit of shame where they shall never see the light of day, I've decided to keep them. WHY?
Well, I figured that one day I'm going to want to look back at my childhood and perhaps I'll stumble across this website again. It's actually quiet interesting to read this profile because there is such a mix of my writing styles on here and it shows how much it's changed since forth grade. In fact, the reason I haven't deleted my old stories from 09 is because I have no record of them else where. I don't have the original files I typed them on, and I find it quiet amusing to go back and be able to read them here.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't be so fast to delete things off a profile that may seem immature because one day your may want to revisit the past. Besides, it's fun to watch yourself grow and change as a person. :)
Completed Multi-chaptered Stories-
Wanting a friend- Simon has the whole class teasing him. Jeanette is out with the swine flu. Alvin, Theodore and the chipettes realize it. Will a new girl, Hayley be able to make things right?
Stuck Between Girls- After the school assembly, Simon starts to fall for Hayley. How will Jeanette feel? Sequel to Wanting a Friend.
A Christmas to Remember- Christmas is not working out for Simon. With the stress of a taunting six year old cousin, a family who forgets his Christmas presents, and a misunderstanding dad, will this Christmas be a total bust?Or will it be a Christmas to remember?
Incomplete Multi-chaptered Stories-
Vacation Ruined- When the chipmunks, chipettes, and Hayley go on a vacation of a life time, things change. They end of getting trapped in the airport. Just when they think things can't get any worse, Hayley gets kidnapped by what they think is a ghost. Sequel to Stuck Between Girls. (dis-continued)
Where have the Good Days Gone?- Brittany is going through changes. So are Simon and Jeanette. But, when a big misunderstand happen, will Simon and Jeanette be able to keep their friendship, or will it fall apart?
It's Just Not Right- After a simple dinner at the Soul Fish Cafe, the chipmunks and chipettes start liking each other. But, it's not their counter partner... AlvinxJeanette, SimonxEleanor, and TheodorexBrittany. (dis-continued)
Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Nanny 911- The chipmunks and chipettes have gone too far for Dave. When he call for Nanny Debbie, will she be able to make things right in the Seville/Miller household? (dis-continued)
You Really Like Her, Don't You?- I'm not really in love with him, we're just really good friends, nothing's changed. I was just having trouble with math so I asked him for help. Now everyone's getting the wrong idea.
Blackmailed Prom- Right before the beginning of the year prom, Brittany brakes up with Alvin. Now is he going to go to the prom with? In the end, blackmail is always the answer. This is not an Alvon fic. I don't think it'll be. (Currently on hold)
Facebook Mischief- What happens when the chipmunks and chipettes get a facebook?
The First Kiss- Jeanette has always had a crush on Simon. She's been longing for their 1st kiss since the day they meet. Will she get her wish?
Just Jeanette- Simon talks to Dave about his crush on Jeanette.
Forever and Always- Alvin thinks of all of the changes he and his brothers have gone through. Mainly Simon. His smarter, dorky, shy, cute, younger brother... Has Alvin fallen for Simon, or is this just a stage?
Forever and Always 2- Simon tries to figure out why Alvin kissed him, and even discovers something new about his feelings.
Forever and Always 3- Simon and Alvin explain how they truly feel about each other. Warning... there is a sex dream... naughty, naughty... ;)
911- For all the brave heros that lost their lives due to 911.
Get it Right- Alvin is ready to come out of the closet, and he knows just how to do it. End the end though, things don't go as the way her planed. Alvon.
If You Were Gay- Alvin decides to serenade Simon with a very awkward song. Not Alvon.
Oh yes, I have become one of those people... A Whovian and a Sherlockian...
AAAHHH!!! Anyone who has never seen Doctor Who or Sherlock... do it now!
I feel like when ever I update this profile after long periods of time it always in October. I have no idea why.
I only like gay ships. This is a problem.