Poll: Should I continue my story Stolen Moments? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Twilight, Teen Titans, Gossip Girl, Wicked Lovely, Justice League, Vampire Diaries, and Young Justice.
Hey people of fanfiction. I'm TwistedGem and this my first time being a member of fanfiction(although I've been going to this website for forever and a day) Anyway...I hope you enjoy the stories. As for my info all you need to know is that I'm music fanatic and love writing. Anything else isn't that important at the moment. I'll add stuff later but for now I hope your satisfied. Bye for now!
Arranging Fate- A modern take on the classic tale of Romeo & Juliet. I know its been done a million and one times but I promise this is GOOD! Still In-Progress.
Gravity- A Songfic about Edward and Bella. Gravity by Sara Berellies. Edward comes back, Bella moved on but her true feeling come out when he comes to her one night. ALL HUMAN! COMPLETE!
The Wind Blows- For all of you Chuck and Blair lovers, this may not be your type of songfic. But for everyone else who has an open mind, please read and enjoy! The Wind Blows by All-American Rejects. COMPLETE!
Stolen Moments-Again not for Chuck and Blair lovers. Vanessa and Dan break up and finds a haven in Chuck Bass BUT before you go giving me that confused look. These two have more of a history than you think...DISCONTINUED! I just couldn't finish it. Sorry :/
Here We Go Again- I couldn't help it. I changed this from a one shot to a songfic story. This is a Keenan and Donia love story. It's not going to be random. The story will be in order. Hope you like it!
Poisoned Ivy- (Justice League Version) A Batman/Wonder Woman story. Diana runs away. Bruce never wanted a roommate. One bet later, they're stuck with each other. One loft. Two heroes. What could possibly go wrong? Not as funny as it sounds.
A Hawk's Shadow- (Wicked Lovely Version of Poison Ivy) Solene never fit in. It wasn't the fact that she was the daughter of the Summer Queen and High Queen's "son". It's her "gift". So when she runs away and meets the mysterious Hawk, it's needless to say she's fascinated from first sight. He's a mystery she's dying to figure out...
Links (For Stories):
Links (for all music):
SongFics- Gravity- (main version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBiGrHc0Xy4
(piano version)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQZx1xvWUI
The Wind Blows- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHSeRP2G8lA
Here We Go Again- (Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVyNEUq-RaY
(Seems To Be by Avant) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_707MwoRPz4
(He Said She Said by NLT) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNPucML_LV8
(Bruised But Not Broken by Joss Stone) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDNZP9qNby4
(I Don't Know by Justin Nozuka) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwfpy91C_Kg
(I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA&feature=related
(Know You Now by Amy Winehouse) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkNsUluliGE
(What's My Name? by Rihanna) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0CGsw6h60k&feature=fvw
(Moody's Mood For Love by Amy Winehouse) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHho1IxcjbE
Decode- Based off the songfics Don't Forget and Gravity. Edwards comes back to a renewed Bella. And she's not happy that he's back as she tries to move on with her new boyfriend Carson. But as she punishes him for breaking her heart, he's not the only one to get hurt...(still in the works)
The Lovely Sin- (Blue Bloods) Lust. Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Wrath. Envy. Pride. Love. Who knew those things could go together...
Disclaimer: i DON'T OWN CHARACTERS, BOOKS, ETC. i ONLY OWN PLOT LINES OF STORIES!
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad: Follow her
When she stare's at your mouth: Kiss her
When she pushes you or hit's you: Grab her and dont let go
When she start's cussing at you: Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet: Ask her whats wrong
When she ignore's you: Give her your attention
When she pull's away: Pull her back
When you see her start crying: Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking: Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared: Protect her
When she lay's her head on your shoulder: Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat: Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she tease's you: Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time: reassure her that everything is okay
When she look's at you with doubt: Back yourself up
When she say's that she like's you: she really does more than you could understand
When she grab's at your hands: Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you: bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tell's you a secret: keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes: dont look away until she does
When she misses you: she's hurting inside
When you break her heart: the pain never really goes away
When she says its over: she still wants you to be hers
When she reposts this bulletin: she wants you to read it -
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Ways to Reject a Guy:
Boy: Where have you been all my life?
Boy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Boy: Is this seat taken?
Boy: Your place or mine?
Boy: So, what do you do for a living?
Boy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Boy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Boy: Your body is like a temple.
Boy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Boy : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Boy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together.