Hi there, I'm Kirsty or better known by my nickname Shawberry. I live in Scotland, Edinburgh and yes the legend is true its not always sunny, go figure. Anyhoo, i'm basically on fanfiction because I may or may not be slightly obsessed with a little known series called the Twilight Saga, ringing any bells? If not...where have you been! So, as a warning, if you are not interested in any of my Twi-hardness (that sounds strange :S) then read no further. You will probably waste your time. OR, feel free to read on and take a look at some of my favourite stories I have read on this FABULOUS website!
My Favourite Reads Include
The Twilight Saga
House of Night Series
Harry Potter Series
Sense and Sensibility
Pride and Predujice
Romeo and Juliet
A Midsummer Nights Dream
My Sisters Keeper
The Lovely Bones
Change of heart
Everything I Know
fits all the books into it-
'Sometimes when love finds us, when our hope is fading and the Twilight is setting in. It leads us safely through the darkest nights... the nights when the New Moon fills the cloudy sky. As it blossoms and grows, it's sparkling light is enough to Eclipse the brightness of the Breaking Dawn.'
Whose on my ipod this month...?
Aerosmith, The Afters, Alesha Dixon, Alexandra Burke, Alexandre Desplat, Alicia Keys, Annasay, Anya Marina, Asher Book, Augustana, Avril Lavigne, Band of skulls, Beyonce, Biffy Clyro, Billy Ray Cyrus, The Black Eyed Peas, The Black Ghosts, Black Rebel Motercycle Club, Blue Foundation, Bon Iver & St. Vincent, Boys Like Girls, Brian Crain, Bryan Adams, Carter Burwell, Cheryl Cole, Chester See, Chris Brown, Chris Bryan, The Click Five, Coldplay, Collective Soul, Daisy Dares You, Daniel Merriweather, Daniela Ruso, Death Cab for Cutie, Earth Wind and Fire, Editors, Edwina Hayes, Eleventyseven, Ellie Goulding, Evanescence, Faith Hill, Farah Alvin, The Fray, Gabriella Cilmi, General Fiasco, Glee Cast, The Goo Goo Dolls, Greg Laswell, Grizzly Bear, Hayley Westenra, Hoobastank, Hurricane Bells, Ida Maria, Iron & Wine, Jack's Mannequin, James Horner, James Morrison, Janelle, Jason Mraz, JLS, Jon McLaughlin, Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, Keha, Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson, Kids In Glass Houses, The Killers, King Africa, Kings of Leon, Lady Gaga, Lenka, Leona Lewis, Linkin Park, Lonestar, Lupe Fiasco, Lykke Li, Malena Ernman, Marina and the Diamonds, Metro Station, Michael Buble, Michael Crawford, Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Mini Viva, Mumford & Sons, Muse, Mute Math, N-Dubz, Nathan Angelo, Naturi Naughton, Norah Jones, Oasis, Ok Go, Owl City, Paloma Faith, Paolo Nutini, Paramore, Perry Farrell, Phil Collins, Pixie Lott, Queen, Rascal Flatts, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, RENT soundtrack, Rihanna, Rob Pattinson, Robbie Williams, Ron Pope, Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider, Samuel E. Wright, Sarah McLachlan, Scouting for Girls, Sea Wolf, Sean Kingston, Second Hand Serenade, Sia, Snow Patrol, Steven Cravis, Sugababes, Switchfoot, Take That, Taylor Swift, Thom Yorke, Tracy Chapman, V V Brown, The Veronicas, The Wombats, The Yeah You's, Yiruma, Yohanna, You Me At Six, 2 Soca, 3OH!3
Romantic Spanish words:
"te quiero"= I love you
"True Love is when: you shed a tear and still want him. It's when he ignores you, yet you still love him. It's when he loves another girl, but you still smile and say, "I'm happy for you," when all you really want to do is cry... and cry."
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits: Real Thing, Boys Like Girls
Waking Up: Feeling Good, Muse
First Day At School: Forever & Always, Taylor Swift
Making Your New Best Friend: I Don't Care, Fall Out Boy
Falling In Love: God Damn You're Beautiful, Chester See
Breaking Up: Rebel Get By, General Fiasco
Prom: Matters At All, Kids In Glass Houses
Graduation: The Story of Us, Taylor Swift
Life's Okay: Careful, Paramore
Death of a Close Friend: Only Hope, Switchfoot
Mental Breakdown: Fall For You, Second Hand Serenade
Flashback: Photograph, Nickelback
Getting Back Together: F*k You, Cee Lo Green
Birth of Child: Chasing Pavements, ADELE
Wedding Scene: Amazed, Lonestar
Car Accident: Bring Me to Life, Evanescence
Final Battle: She's Always a Woman, Fyfe Dangerfield
Death Scene: To Be With You, David Archuleta
Funeral Song: Whispering, Spring Awakening soundtrack
End Credits: Closer to the Ege, 30 Seconds to Mars
Deleted Scenes: Here Comes the Sun, The Beatles
Test where you set your iPod or whatever or shuffle, and you answer the questions with the song titles. And, NO CHEATING, no matter how weird it may sound. XD
1. How does the world see me?
2. Will I have a happy life?
3. What do people really think of me?
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
5. How can I make others happy?
6. How can I make myself happy?
7. What should I do with my life?
8. Will I ever have children?
9. What is some good advice for me?
10. What do I think my current theme song is? High Hopes-Paolo Nutini
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
12. What song will play at my funeral?
13. What type of men/women do you like?
14. What is my day going to be like?
15. Why am I here?
16. What will people remember me for?
17. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
18. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
19. What will thus year be all about?
20. If you ever reach the top of Mount Everest, you would sream:
21. The next time you get u in front of a group of people, you would say:
22. Your message to the world:
23. Your deepest secret:
24. Your innermost desire:
25. Your oldest memory makes you think:
26. Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
27. When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
29. The day you will fall in love will be the day:
30. You describe your best friend as:
31. Your friends desribe you as:
32. In an elevator, you are most likely to:
33. Your philosophy in life is:
34. Your farewell message to the readers of this:
If when you have a child, you'd consider naming them Edward or Anthony, copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you want to slice out Jacob Black's organs, throw them into a fire, and do a native dance around the fire, for what he did in Eclipse, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Edward, from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever acted like a paranoid fool because you believe (or wish) that the Twilight characters exist, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you've started having dreams featuring Twilight characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name and current street name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name):
9. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first):
10. UR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
|Community:||Best Of-Bella and Edward One Shots/Short Stories|