Author has written 14 stories for Winx Club.
Hey there! It's very good to meet you sir (shakes your hand) I'm not gonna say my name, so you must guess it. (Rumpelstiltskin?) How did you know?!
Well, anyway, you're probably here because you read my stories, or you clicked on me by mistake, or you're my stalker. I only really read and write winx club fan fictions, I just find it so easy to be creative about! I really don't understand why I love this show so much- it's kind of terrible, but I love it so much that I don't care about it being a little terrible. Is there really anything or anyone on this earth that isn't a little bit terrible? Like, you go to smell a flower, but then a *ing bee comes out and just attacks yo' face. *ing bees. (I'm just kidding)
So anyway, about me...
I'm a 16 year old loser who cares about children's cartoons way too much. Other than that, I adore and collect horror films, I LOVE metal and classical music (Favourite band: Evanescence, they are a combination of metal and classical, SO BEAUTIFUL OMFG, second favourite band (as of recently) Slipknot) and I live in Southern England with the Queen and Police boxes.
I'm a girly-girl, my favourite colour is pink, I have ballet and lyrical dance classes and I own more make-up than I know what to do with. I do love gaming as well, my favourite games are defo Silent Hill, and I have a soft spot for Spyro.
I am not a fan of over-produced music for pre-teens, aka One Direction, Justin Bieber etc. I don't care if you like them, by all means fangirl away, but please don't tell me that they 'rule the world' like I have been told by one too many people, because they don't.
Like I said before, If you're here, it's probably because you've read some of my stories, either that or you clicked my name by accident. So, let me see...
1. Flora and Helia (THEY ARE MY OTP. I have never actually been more obsessed with another pairing on another show than I am with them, I struggle to understand why though :3)
2. Musa and Riven
3. Tecna and Timmy
4. Layla and Nabu
5. Stella and Brandon
6. Bloom and Sky (How much petty drama do they need before their relationship is finally stable??)
Favourite characters in order:
1. Flora (how can you not love Flora? She's that kind of person who you either want to be best friends with or actually be. She's sweet, kind, down to earth, and flipping gorgeous. That's right.)
2. Musa (You can't not love Musa. She's flipping awesome. I love her.)
3. Tecna (I've been getting a lot more into Tecna, I love the way she's portrayed in the show and people's personal creative images of her here and on DeviantArt, and her relationship with Timmy is more than bearable to watch, it upsets me that they don't have more moments. She is the epitome of an underrated character.)
4. Layla (you can't not love Layla. She's Layla (/Aisha). If you hate her, she'll kill you)
5. Stella (She may be annoying some times, but you can't not love Stella. She's the flipping glue of not only the group of friends, but the entire show.)
6. Bloom (It is VERY easy to dislike Bloom. Her character reminds me of when people on here create OCs of themselves that are so perfect that you want to vom. I much preferred her in seasons 1 and 2 when she was so naive and learning about magic, but now her character is just so shallow.)
2. Riven (I love that he's the bad-boy type, he fits in perfectly with the group, despite, well, everything...)
3. Brandon (you can't not love Brandido, and you also can't help but respect him for putting up with Stella)
4. Nabu ("look at me, I'm a wizard, hangin' with specialists, * DA POLICE!!")
5. Timmy (he's so geeky cute, when I first saw the show, I was 8 and hated the TxT pairing, but 8 years later, I love them, and Timmy's just adorable)
6. Sky (.)
My favourite season is probably season 2, then season 1, then season 5, 3 and finally 4. Seriously. Season 4 was a bit of a joke.