Poll: If you had to be in a story as the main character, which story would you choose? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Inuyasha, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Hello everyone! To put it bluntly, I'm a middle school, anime crazy girl. Know the type? Of course you do! Who doesn't know one of my kind? The kind that can go on for hours on why Inuyasha is the perfect guy, or why they prefer Kyo to Yuki, or even which Ouran Host Club member they like best. Well, although I may fit that stereotype very well, I have differences. I have a few little greivances with the fanfictions written on here:
1) Inuyasha being turned into a kind, fun loving, compassionate person. Have none of you ever seen who Inuyasha is!? He can be downright rude, and blunt, but that's why we love him! I am all for the whole boy meets girl plot, but when you turn it into troubled girl and compassionate guy... let's face it, it just doesn't work. Same with Kagome being a stoner. Not amused people!
2) If you haven't read the anime, I have no problem with you writing about it. It's your right as a person. But, please do not just guess on the character names, sayings, and characteristics. Sooner or later, people will have absolutely no idea that you are talking about Kyo from Fruits Basket if you are typing "Key-o from a Fruit Basket."
I didn't log onto here to complain, so here are some positives about FanFiction:
1) I love the creativity and uniqueness of all the stories on here. Sure, there are about nine million Kagome is a slave stories, but each one is different and unique. It never gets boring! .
2) It's a wonderful way to make friends, people are able to find people who also like the things that you like. No matter how wierd it is! It's a wonderful way to meet people and share your story ideas. Who knows, this could just be the inspiration someone needs to create a future best seller! Exciting!!
3) I hate to say it, but I love it when people make fun of scenes that just didn't work in books, movies, or animes. Sometimes you just need to laugh at things! =)
I hope that all of you don't hate me already. I admit I am super sarcastic, blunt, and loud. But, I have good qualities. I am honest, loyal, and have a wonderfully overactive imagination! Which, makes it entertaining for you to read my stories. I am thinking about writing a few blogs on there... you know, just to rant. I haven't ever done that, but it sounds fun! Heh heh, I am the ranting type. If something really sets me off, or impresses me, you will find me ranting about it soon after. I can't help it! I was born that way! _ Anyways, I hope you like my stories! Read on my fellow authors!
Not only am I an anime freak, but I am also a Twilight freak. Isn't it funny how I am fitting most of these stereotypes?? Well, I love Twilight, but I am not a fan of the rest of the books. The last book, Breaking Dawn, was a complete fanfiction. I mean, these are things that so many people had written about as the ending... and it came out as a book! I find that hilarious!!
I am a Team Edward person. I love Edward because I like the danger that comes with him. And, he's just so calm and lovable... but the danger factor was definatly something I was drawn to. Waaaaah, that makes me sound a tad freaky, but so many would agree. Although i am not one of those girls who worship the ground the character WOULD walk on. I am also not a girl who loves every single thing about the character. Edward does bother me sometimes, he gets very very protective... even clingy. If I had said this at school, I would be clobbered by Edward Lovers. I think that you can't love someone until you admit they have faults though. Either way it doesn't matter, because I do not love a character... I just like him immensly. =)
I am actually going to use a story from a past account on here, with more detail and a different title. It's pretty good, I got lots of good reviews. I hope that it transitions alright... without too much hastle. I keep worrying people will say that I copied it. BUT I PROMISE IT WAS MINE TO BEGIN WITH!!
Er... shall we do some of the favorite things that people put on their pages? Here goes nothing!
Favorite Movies: Inuyasha (2nd movie), Harry Potter (all of them!), Spirited Away, Princess Mononoki, Metropolis, The Rescuers, Oceans thirteen.
Favorite Shows: CSI Miami, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Who's Line Is It Anyway, American Idol.
Favorite Couples: RonxXxHermione, TohruxXxKyo, HiroxXxKisa, InuyashaxXxKagome, HikaruxXxHaruhi, HaruhixXxTamaki, BellaxXxEdward
Favorite Books(phew this will be long! lol!): Princess Academy, Fruits Basket, Me And My Brothers, Twilight, Harry Potter, A Child Called It, The Garden Gate, Lovely Bones, Speak, The Outsiders, To Kill A Mockingbird, ect...
Okay! Now that that's done, I wanna rant again. _ I am thinking about just posting something to rant about it... lol, like Inuyasha fanfics! Of which I have ALOT to say. I have already said a few things... but those characters are all so hard to keep in character... and I understand that completely. And, the huge amount of characters also make it hard... but there are many stories that take it WAY too far. Inuyasha is a hard character to show, but he is NOT a blood thirsty guy (unless he's full demon) who only wants to kill kill kill! And Kagome, do you really think that she would just sit back and apologize to Inuyasha everytime? Nope! Her whole character is based on the fact that she won't give up! Otherwise, there wouldn't be a hunt for the jewel shards. Okay, that's my ranting gone! Thanks for listening!