Author has written 155 stories for Waking the Dead, James Bond, Water Rats, Criminal Minds, Misc. Tv Shows, Law and Order: UK, Harry's Law, Vera, All Saints, Scott & Bailey, Damages, MI-5/Spooks, Downton Abbey, Casualty, As Time Goes By, Misc. Movies, Nanny, Waterloo Road, Major Crimes, Closer, Boston Legal, Bugs, Bad Girls, Unforgettable, West Wing, American Horror Story, Body of Proof, Silk, Sons of Anarchy, Newsroom, Lewis, and Blacklist.
Mary McDonnell...Kathe Mazur...Reba...Lin Shaye. My heroes in life...for now and forever xx
Hi Y'all, I'm Jill and my obsession is Scott & Bailey and it's Boss DCI Gill Murray. Major Crimes has become something of an obsession as well, I mean just look at Mary McDonnell, in her 60's and wow, I could fangirl over her all day. My admiration for so many Actresses are endless, my latest is Lauren Lane who played CC Babcock in The Nanny, this woman is...I can't even describe the love I have for her right now. I live for my movies, music and shows. The great thing about fan-fiction is that you can make your own ending to your favourite movie or show that you wish had happened or should happen but you know probably never will, sometimes these producers just have no idea what really works when it's staring them in the face, so at least here we can make it happen ourselves. God bless and long live the fan-fiction world because without it we're doomed.
Favourite shows are: Scott & Bailey, Major Crimes, The Closer, Sons Of Anarchy, CMA's, ACM's, CMT Crossroads, The Nanny, House of Cards (USA Version), Vera, Reba, Malibu Country, The Newsroom, Ashes to Ashes, Spooks, Life On Mars, Downton Abbey, Green Wing, Casualty, Waterloo Road, The West Wing, Prisoner's Wives, Waking The Dead, Criminal Minds, All Saints, Water Rats, Kingdom, Accused, Bette, Body of Proof, Damages, New Tricks, My Family, After You've Gone, Murphy Brown, Boston Legal, Will & Grace, Friends, As Time Goes By, Anything by Lynda La Plante, Law & Order UK, The Big Bang Theory, Hunter (Janet McTeer), Bad Girls, The Body Farm, Torchwood, NCIS, Taggart, Silent Witness, Harry's Law, Hidden, Mad Dogs, Messiah, A Touch of Cloth, Murder in Suburbia, Smash, State of Play, Twenty Twelve, Whitechapel, The Carol Burnett Show, Afterlife, Hit & Miss, Vincent, Vexed, City Homicide, Wentworth, Bate Motel, Rizzoli and Isles.
Favourite Movies are: The Way We Were, The Prince Of Tides, Die Hard, Mary Poppins, One Special Night, Terms Of Endearment, Annie, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Harry Potter Series, Love Actually, Bridget Jones Diary, BlowDry, Rasputin, Dark Harbour, Air Force One, Fatal Attraction, Hairspray, The Dark Knight, Casablanca, To Have and Have Not, Mamma Mia, Casino Royale/Quantum Of Solace, Defiance, Last Chance Harvey, Hello Dolly, Funny Girl, The Sound Of Music, The Princess Diaries, A Night To Remember, Ghost, GhostTown, Taken, Bolt, My House In Umbria, The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie, Tea With Mussolini, 9 to 5, Steel Magnolias, Disney's The Kid, The First Wives Club, Mesmer, Truly Madly Deeply, A Star Is Born (Streisand), The Search For John Gissing, Calander Girls, Notes On A Scandal, Dustbin Baby, Pierre Point, The Pact, Sunset Boulevard, Cold Light of Day, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, My Week With Marilyn, J Edgar, Dead Cert, Saigon: Year of the Cat, RAGE, Nine.
Favourite Actresses are: Mary McDonnell, Kathe Mazur, Katey Segal, McNally Segal, Kyra Sedgwick, Amelia Bullmore, Pippa Haywood, Lauren Lane, Suranne Jones, Lesley Sharpe, Reba McEntire, Brenda Blethyn, Jan Harvey, Jayne Atkinson, Phyllis Logan, Dame Judi Dench, Glenn Close, Julie Walters, Dame Maggie Smith, Dame Eileen Atkins, Bette Midler, Kristen Chenoweth, Dame Helen Mirren, Dame Julie Andrews, Lily Tomlin, Diane Keaton, Sue Johnston, Candice Bergen, Celia Imrie, Emma Thompson, Carol Burnett, Meryl Streep, Shirley MacLaine, Barbra Streisand, Stockard Channing, Harriet Walter, Janet McTeer, Juliet Stevenson, Julie LeGrand, Jane Lynch, Idina Minzel, Ellie Haddington, Clare King, Amanda Burton, Jill Gascoine, Ann Mitchell, Blythe Duff, Kate Mulgrew, Catherine McClements, Toni Scanlan, Judith McGrath, Eva Pope, Briony McRoberts ( may she rest in peace ), Lauren Lane, Heather Peace, Laurie Brett.
Favourite Actors are: Alan Rickman (Always 1st), Kim Coates, Walton Goggins, Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffamn, Gary Oldman, Liam Neeson, Trevor Eve, Colin Friels, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Steve Bisley, Daniel Craig, Simon Baker, Mandy Patakin, Martin Sheen, Humphrey Bogart, Mel Gibson, Tim Curry, Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, John Travolta, John Mitchie, Bradley Walsh, Jamie Bamber, Bill Patterson, Philip Glenister, John Simm, Nicholas Greaves, Ben Batt, Tony Denison.
Favourite Music Artists are: Barbra Streisand (Will always be No1), Bette Midler, Kristen Chenoweth, Barry Manilow, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Josh Groban, Daughtry, Donny Osmond, Rod Stewart, Lonestar, Liza Minelli, Dame Julie Andrews, Michael Ball, John Barrowman, Ruthie Henshall, Bee Gees, Meatloaf, Broadway, Elton John, Cher, Miley Cyrus (I know I'm a little older to be listening to her but I like her music and I just don't care), Rose Tatoo, Taylor Swift, Sugarland, Lady Antebellum, Reba McEntire, Joni Mitchell, Cher, Toby Keith, Billy Ray Cyrus, Rhinnna, Jessie J, Eminem, One Republic, Christina Perri, Martina McBride, The Band Perry, Darius Rucker, Luke Bryan., Thompson Square, Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Kacey Musgraves, Joni Mitchell, pretty much every Country Artist around.
My Favourite Pairings
Sons of Anarchy: Tig/Venus
Waterloo Rd: Nikki/Vix
Waterloo Rd: Christine/George
America Horror Story: Myrtle/Fiona
Scott & Bailey: Gill/Julie, Gill/Rachel, Gill/Kevin
Major Crimes: Sharon/Flynn, Sharon/Fritz, Sharon/Andrea, Provenza/Andrea
Waking The Dead: Boyd/Grace
James Bond: James/M
The Nanny: CC/Niles
As Time Goes By: Jean/Lionel
All Saints: Von/Nelson
Water Rats: Helen/Jeff
She's Out: Dolly/Mike
Criminal Minds: Erin/Dave, Erin/Hotch
After You've Gone: Jimmy/Diana
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel: Douglas/Evelyn
The Upper Hand: Charlie/Laura
Spooks: Connie/Harry, Connie/Lucas, Harry/Juliet, Harry/Ruth, Harry/Tessa
Harry's Law: Harry/Tommy
Law & Order UK: Natalie/Ronnie
The Closer: Brenda/Sharon
My love for Reba, Amelia, Mary and Barbra will triumph over all else. The only 2 genres of music that mean the world are Broadway and Country xxx
Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes Bette Midler
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us Ralph Waldo Emerson
Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self Writer Cyril Connolly
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do Eleanor Roosevelt
My Favourite Scott & Baily Quotes.
1. Janet: Life is short and then all shit u die and ull never no the day rach
2. Rachel: If you die, i'll fucking kill ya!'
3. Janet to Gill: Run up and down the back garden at midnight, in front of her few remaining guests singing I am 16 going on 17'
4. Gill: Kevin put that coin away before I shove it up ur arse'
5. Janet: Who said u were sane Gill?
6. Rachel to Janet: She's mad' ... 'bonkers' .
7. Gill: Night kids!
8. Gill: Its wonder we stay sane working with these buggers all day!
9. Gill to Janet: When I report you both to professional standards I won't be doing it fucking lightly either Janet?
10. Sammy to Gill: No mum, I want to be like you.
11. Gill to Julie: Hey. Keep your hands off her, she's mine!
12. Gill to Kevin: I know, it's like finding out Father Christmas doesn't exist, isn't it Kevin.
13. Gill to Julie: Good God, woman; keep your dirty little sexual fantasies to yourself.
14. Gill: I'd be bored out my tree without you to look forward to everyday.
15. Gill: Hiya slap!!!
16. Gill: Stick with me kid, I'll get you into a fight.
17. Gill: I wouldn't tell that dickweed if his arse was on fire.
18. Kevin to Janet: Where was Rachel of to just now. With the bitch from the black lagoon ( referring to Julie Dodson ).
19. Janet to Rachel: This is why i dont want a postmortem when i die...the way she chucks bodies around like they're dead meat.
20. Kevin: Theres only one solar system
Rachel: So im shit at physics
Kev: Its not physics, its astronomy.
21. Gill to Rachel: You should get pissed more often.
22. Rachel: I bet ya 50 quid that you'll be calling me ma'am one day, so keep laughing pal.
Janet: I can call ya ma'am now if ya like.
23. Rachel to Janet: I dont wanna be a human being! I wanna be a chief inspector! I wanna be HER! I wanna be better than her. Im gonna be your boss one day.
24. Janet to Rachel: Do you wanna go somewhere else? Do ya wanna get shitfaced? I do.
25. Janet to Andy: Shes my best friend and she's NOT an airhead.
26. Janet to Gill: Are you gonna give me an answer or are you gonna mate like an ostrich.
27. Gill to Janet: I love this job. D'ya know why? Cos im the one that gets to nail the bastard who did this to the wall by his fucking testicles.
28. Gill: Smalltime, lowlife dickhead - mental age of a banana.
First Drama that I ever watched was Prime Suspect by Lynda La Plante and lets just say I was hooked. On both Lynda and her exquisite writing. If ever there was an Author to aspire to be, it's her xxx
I admit to the slightest of crushes on the wonderful Jayne Atkinson, Mary McDonnell and Heather Peace,Jessica Lange and Frances Conroy. You only have to look at them and watch them act to understand why.