Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey everybody whats up??
lol ok maybe you cant answer that but whatever.
So im a huge fan of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I hope to have some stories about that later. I like Twilight too but I think Percy wins lol.
Oh and I love to draw. So if you want to see any of my artwork go to this website.
If this doesn't touch you; you're heartless. This is so sad! One night a guy and a girl were driving home from the movies.The girl asked the guy to pull over because she wanted to talk. She told him that her feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down his cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note. At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing the boy. Miraculously the girl survived.Remembering the note,she pulled it out & read it, it said,"Without your love, I would die".
Post this on your profile if it touched you, or if you would die without your mate's love.
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU HATE RACISTS!
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK "
"When I grew up I was BLACK, "
"When I'm sick I'm BLACK, "
"When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, "
"When I'm cold I'm BLACK, "
"When I die I'll be BLACK."
"But you sir."
"When you are born you're PINK".
"When you grow up you're WHITE, "
"When you're sick, you're GREEN, "
"When you go in the sun you turn RED, "
"When you're cold you turn BLUE, "
"And when you die you turn PURPLE.
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away..
Put this on your page if you HATE racism...
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him 5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her 50. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.
The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"
Without saying a word the blonde handed him 5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"
Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde 50.
The blonde put the 50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"
Without saying a word, the blonde handed him a 5.
90 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge of a six story building. Copy this into your profile if you're part of the 10 percent yelling JUMP!!
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
98 percent of teens can walk without running into walls. If you're in the 2 percent that can't, post this in your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
50 Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
1. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
2. Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
3. Clap when the good guy gets killed.
4. During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
5. Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
6. Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
7. Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
8. Yell out what is going to happen.
9. Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
10. Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
11. Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
12. Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
13. Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
14. Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
15. Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
16. Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
17. Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
18. Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
19. Try to start a wave.
20. Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
21. Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
22. Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
23. Sing with the theme music.
24. Bring and use your own air freshener.
25. At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
26. Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
27. Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
28. Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
29. Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
30. Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
31. Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
32. When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
33. Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
34. Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
35. Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
36. Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
37. Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
38. Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
40. Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
41. Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
42. Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
42. Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
43. Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
44. Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
45. Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
46. Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
47. Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
48. Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
49. Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
50. Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
51. Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
P.S. There are 50 ways but you were to busy to realize which one is messed up :)
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Should women put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
Why are the copyright dates on movies and television shows written in Roman numerals?
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods...
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(I forgot how do you use regular soap?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time?)(Whose body?)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(hmm...something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(as opposed to use in outer space.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this...)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
1) You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it.
2) You yell “Burrito Fight!” whenever you’re in a Mexican restaurant.
3) You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn’t have a tail.
4) You know which pages the good parts are on.
5) You suddenly hate thunderstorms.
6) You start hearing Perachel in every song you hear. (Or something else)
7) You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
8) You start figuring out who your godly parent is. (I’m a child of Kronos or Hades, gasp.)
9) You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
10) You have a plan to get out of school early on May 5th so you can buy The Last Olympian, read it, and still have time to do your homework. (I'm going to see if I can get it at 12:01 am)
11) You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.(totally!)
12) You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you’re supposed to be taking notes. (Not like I take notes)
13) You start spelling character names out of your spelling words.
14) You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
15) Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information. (Sadly yes)
16) You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue. (Good idea!)
17) You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
18) The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJATO?”
19) On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument. (This hasn’t happened yet, but it will.)
20) You yell “Mizzenmast!” whenever you enter a boat. (ok I don't go on boats much)
21) You dream about PJO every night. (Yes)
22) You curse a god/goddess a lot (Oh Zeus is one I use a lot)
23) You have mone (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room (To many to count)
24) You know PJO better then most sane people
25) You have links to every great PJO site (Fan sites included)
26) You add things to the list every day (Or week, or minute)
27) You know what you would do if you were Percy.
28) You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not (Gods stay good! Marry Annabeth!)
29) At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future (Most of mine, about 3/4)
30) You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work(totally)
31) For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood(wanted to do that)
32) Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'(sooooo did that)
33) You are trying to learn Greek(I'm not that bad actually)
34) You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip. (My class went to a space place, felt like TC a little, then when we went on another trip, I had a major thought about LT)
35) Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
36) You shriek everytime you see a guy with black hair and green eyes
37) You have an instant crush on Nico!
38) You just have to research more about greek mythology.
39) You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT
40) You yell at Percy for being such an idiot some times.
(v)(.• Percy Annabeth
(.• . •Forever•.••.)
«• Lightning Thief •» •.(•. .•).•
«• Sea of Monsters•» •.(•. .•).•
«• Titan's Curse•» •.(•. .•).•
«•Battle of the Labyrinth•» •.(•. .•).•
A poem about Child Abuse
My name is Lucifer
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is Lucifer
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
Now i roam the underworld,
to help those in need.
I may seem evil,
but i'm not.
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be affected
By this Poem
And because you are affected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
ok here is some stuff i found at Stolen Silent Stars profile. She is awesome so check her profile out too! :D
Her name was Auroura
She was only five
This is what happened
When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an atic
Her only friend
Was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one is around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
Unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly crys
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quite but thinking
"God why? Why is
My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
The poor child was hit and slapped
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest
"You deserve to die
You worthless pest"
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
They quickly bargded in
everything was as quite as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the sad little girl
Lying on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
If child abuse makes you sick and you think it's horrible prove it. Re-post this for proof.
Our home away from home
Where anything can happen while nothing happens
Where dreams come true and take flight in our lives
The place where you never have to be alone
The place where you don't have to be responsible or have a care in the world
For anyone or anything
Where the world is lifted off your shoulders and your free to be you
Where you can live without the worries of hatered or hurt
The place where you can escape anything
At any time
:) :( :D :/ :I :O :o ;D ;P Don't ask. I was bored
/ This is Bob! copy and paste him so he
/ \ can take over Fanfiction!
(\_/) PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE
('.') IF YOU HATE
(")_(") ANIMAL CRUELTY
Put this on your profile
If you like to laugh!