My name is Caroline, and I have absolutely no idea why you are reading my profile... Förutom om du är min kusin ;)
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
2. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
3. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
4. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
5. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
6. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
7. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
8. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
9. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
10. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
11. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
12. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
13. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
14. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
15. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity