Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
My reason for joining this wonderful site know as fanfiction.net is because I completely fell in love with the idea of reading stories written by other people, so when I found this site I had to join right away.
Nickname: Bukie, Shaniqua, HallyHally, etc.
Sex: Nah, I'm good. Just Kidding! I am of the female variety.
Loation: Canada.. I'm Canadian eh.
Age: In my teens so don't be surprised if my stories are a bit angsty.
Favorite Food: I am literally addicted to Ice Cream. AND WHITE CHEDDAR POPCORN. OH YES.
Hobbies: I play Clarinet, Violin, and Piano. And I spend way too much time with my friends and on my laptop when I should be studying.
Im a drama geek, anything involving the arts at my school you can sure as hell bet I'm involved somehow.
Birthday: July 29th
Anime/Manga I adore
Ouran High School Host Club
D N Angel
Naruto (sometimes.. its gotten really heavy in shippuden)
Kimi Ni Todoke.
Inuyasha (First one I ever watched)
Yankee-Kun to Megane-Chan
Until Death Do Us Part
Books I love
Harry Potter (series)
Hunger Games (series)
The Book Of Negroes
Anything by James Patterson
Night World (series)
Nancy Drew (most of the Series)
I am a HUGE fan of the Legend Of Zelda series. It is the BEST thing since sliced bread! I am also bound to love anything that has to do with the Mario series. Especially the Paper Mario series
I'm also a fan of Glee, Heroes, Greys Anatomy, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, and Dance Moms.
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, brown skin. Sounds boring right? Well it's not because that combo looks GORGEOUS on me! :P
Favorite Color(s): At this moment? Green?
I don't tolerate racism towards any race. EVER.
I've been known to make movie quotes no one ever understands, but I never cease to laugh my head off anyway.
And Im absolutley OBSESSED with medieval things! I love tales about witches and knights and princesses. I'm actually writing a story (in very slow motion) involving a witch, a prince and princess, a demon/monster, a pirate, and a theif. Yes, I realize Im that weird ;)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my cheek and lower abdomen because I was jumping on the bed naked as a child and fell onto the corner of my dresser.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Shirts, Pictures, Damian McGinty, and some awards.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore like how a grizzly bear sounds when hes about to eat your face off.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything, it all really depends on how much thought went into the songs. (I can't stand lyrics with no meaning)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? It was around 12:30pm..?
6.WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To graduate this god forsaken school
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My Grandmother
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My dignity.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? :(
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really. Weeeeeeeell..
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Friggin terrified.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Hmmmm
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't know, I just buy stuff that smells nice. I don't read the labels..
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Dark brown hair and blue eyes. Yum.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Hopefully nowhere too public.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Energy drink, coffee makes me feel sick.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Bacon for the bitches.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough and vanilla frozen yougurt from the movies.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? UH.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? As friends, a good few. As possible relationships.. In my school? No way, no how.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Disgusting but yes.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Anything and everything from Suzy Shier
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? I'm allergic or afraid of every animal on the planet. But in simplier terms, no, I have zero pets.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? ..
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? You never know.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Straight up.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 47
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Both, I could quote Hannah Montana here. But I won't. EVER.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom's work.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When I can tell someones not being honest with me.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I live in Canada, but I have been to other places as well.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm very, very, very gullible.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I met the "Trailer Park Boys". Nothing too great.
37. FIRST JOB? Babysitting.. If that counts.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes, well no. I was there when it happened..
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Searching up ways to get a pop stain out of my carpet.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My looks and style.. Not to sound conceited..
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? You bet.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A chocolate fountain.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? ZERO.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is my Great Grandmothers name.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Not lately.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Silk something.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope, no, niet, non, never. I have the penmanship of a left handed 4 year old boy. (No offense)
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Rubbing my hands on my thighs in a circular motion.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't own CD's.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Nope, I don't get along well with people who are like me.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? You bet.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I bottle it up.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? It used to be my Nan's house.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Bunny.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 30?
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Unfortunately.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who me? I wouldn't dream of it. ;)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Depends on how well the potatoes are mashed.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I'm not so sure myself.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? HalyHaly, Shanii, Hales, Bukie.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Breaking Benjamin and Katy Perry
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Hmmm.. Glee I guess.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? My what now?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate chip cookie dough/Reese's Peices/Smarties/Cookies and Cream
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? This morning, Jillians workout DVD.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Haha! Tricky but since I had to think about that specific question I noticed what number it was.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 140km/h
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? It's ultimately up to them.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift. It's much better than all her other music.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? That woman.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their looks.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Demons - Imagine Dragons
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Secret
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? June.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Leo!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with caramel blonde highlights.
86. EYE COLOR? Chesnut brown with gold flecks.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Wendy's.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? If I'm afraid of fish, why would I eat them?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Dance Moms.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Last day of school.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Clarinet, piano, and violin.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Canadian.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Neither. Unless kisses means chocolate. Then it would still be neither but it would be a harder choice.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships if I have to choose.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Books.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Red truck. Ford F-150 with Ecoboost if you want the details.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Currently I am reading Divergent again so I'll know whats going on in the second book.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Non-existent. Not in my town.
That's about it people! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
Unsafe External Link