Poll: Why can't England be seme? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Touhou Project, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Team Fortress 2.
I will always find a way into my stories, NO MATTER WHAT! So you have been warned...
I have a hard time staying tied to one thing for long periods of time. Which, unfortuatlely, mean many incomplete stories and stuff. I might come back and finish old stories but it won't be nearly as passionate. yeah.
I am hyper and happy! i am the definition of a friend!!! but i am also kinda shy so get to know me better before doing something...
Random Info on the great Kei-chan:
What I like: uh...yoai, yuri, hentai in gener-oh that's not what you meant. I like video games, anime, being alone, howling at the moon, listening to music, drawing, making movies, books, and food.
What I love: books, reading, modern literature, turtles, anything japanese, cookies, mythical creatures, adventures, and whipping my hair.
What I dislike: ...people, crowded places, loud noises, obsessed teenage girls, sparkling vampires (not twilight, just the vampires), being falsely accused, marshmellows, super glue, and onions.
What I hate: being late, having to wake up early, sleeping in, being grounded, obsessed teenagers, Glee, the word Gay, homophobic people, and green apples.
What I want for christmas/birthday: handcuffs, "Paint it White" in English, Hetalia season two, cat costume, my two front teeth, the canadian flag, the magic cookie, vampire canines, and something so that I can make flash movies.
Something special about me: ...if I told you, Kei-chan wouldn't be special anymore.
Guess what: There really was a cake.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my wrist. I ran into a door
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? my multiple paintings and a world map
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore sometimes
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? everything except hevey metal and gospel
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? not a clue
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A maid outfit
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? ...my old boss...
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? my world map
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'1"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? yes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? only if it's too quiet
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? my mom
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? any french perfume
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? brown hair with green or blue eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? ...um i don't know.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. Energy drinks don't sit well with me and I'm not allowed to have coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Peporoni.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Is there a limit?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? I don't know
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? no
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? no.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I wear and buy things that make me comfortable or makes me look awesome
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? two dogs
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? something french that I can't spell and a standard poodle
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING ...I fall in love at first sight and then get over it so no.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Be there for them when they're upset.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 69
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? my mom but only cause she's my ride home.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people don't listen to me but cut in while I'm talking.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? no.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? My yoai mind: it kicks in right when I don't want it to.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? nope
37. FIRST JOB? convenient store clerk
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? yes
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? answering text messages while listening to music
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? my accent
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? some handcuffs, some handcuffs, needles for my sewing kit, some handcuffs, and Paint it white in english.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 2
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? no but I look at them alot
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? whatever smells good
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope, I could try harder to make it neater
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? What is this cd of which you speak?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I talk myself out of anger because I am just that easily distracted.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The open field that has only one tree, there are two moons, and the grass is blue not green. It's my happy place.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Barbie, the bitch.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR? ...alot.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I did until he came to my third birthday party.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and Cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Determined, sensitive, a good friend, and someone who can be proud and humble at the same time.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? canada, tofu, Rissa (not mine but it stuck), and Key.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Katty Perry, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, and Green Day.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? ...I don't watch TV.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? 21
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? any flavor will do
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? three weeks ago at my gym.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? what?...yes there is! >:I
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 12m/h
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? YES.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Chase the Morning by The Genetic Opera
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Milk
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? I notice their clothes, then personality.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? anything by Vannessa-Mae.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? other people
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? March
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Monkey
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? black
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown but looks black from a far.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonalds! :D
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? never had it
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Thunder cats
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Thanksgiving
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? A little violin and clarinet.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Don't feel like answering.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? *blushes and looks away*
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? headphones
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have one...YET.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I'm in a depression, I can't afford books anymore...
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I don't have one.
What the Dream Maker Dreams:
Summary: If it's not easy being a yokai and it's not easy being a well known yokai, then Saylum's life is anything but easy. You know nothing about dreams until you have meet her. Get a taste of Saylum's life as a servant at the SDM, a daughter of the Lunar court, and the dream maker of Gensokyo.
Chapter 1: Complete
Chapter 2: In progress (haitus)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffine
People think you're insane.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then disappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You actually have A.D.D./A.D.H.D
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
Unsafe External Link