Author has written 20 stories for Misc. Tv Shows, Harry Potter, Luminous Arc, Parodies and Spoofs, Big Time Rush, and Twilight.
Just posted a new chapter of "Casey's Box." I don't want to brag, but its pretty damn awesome.
Oh, and i am really pissed about all these people saying the Percy Jackson movie was bad.
WHO CARES IF...
...Annabeth isn't blonde! GET OVER IT! Movie Annabeth is really pretty!
How to Improve your Screaming in 6 Easy Steps- Adam teaches Danny to scream. His lessons aren't always the best though. Some include pushing Danny off of a building and taking him to a strip club!
Mad World- When the Top 7 Idols of Season 8 get into a massive argument, they are cursed! Every song that they sing on 'Idol' becomes a reality! (i know it seems confusing, but just R+R when i post it!)
Heartless- Some people marry for love. Some people marry for money. But in the world of vampires, its different. Katy Cullen married Kris Allen for his blood. (Twilight/American Idol Crossover)
Adam Adam Adam, Ur So Gay-When Katy Perry and Lady GaGa get in a fight over who should date Adam Lambert, they agree to have a...contest. Whoever can write a better song for Adam gets to date him. But there's only one catch- Adam is the judge.
Even Madder World- Sequel to "Mad World". When Danny sings "You Are So Beautiful", he wakes up the next morning as a girl! Guys ask him out, he wears makeup, and he even thinks like a girl! As if things aren't weird enough, when "Dani" (really "Danny") becomes Allison's new best friend, Adam gets jealous, and Kris needs another man in the AI mansion.
I am a supporter of a Kradam! I also support Koppy (Kris/Moppy), Kopette(Kris/Moppette), one-sided Katam (just Katy, not Adam), Dangel (Danny/Me (Angel)), Magen (Matt/Megan), one-sided Dadam (just Adam, not Danny), Dallison (David Archuleta/Allison), and only a one-sided Adison (just Allison, not Adam)!
Fave Song: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
Fave Movies: 17 Again OMG LMAO! Harry Potter movies!! (Ron Weasley is sexy!) House Bunny, Billy Madison, The Waterboy, Pink Panther 2 (so stupid, but so funny...), and Happy Gilmore
Fave Color(s): Red and Purple. VAMPANEZE ROCK THE WORLD!
Fave Band: PARAMORE!!
P.S.-I love Danny Gokey! (in case you already haven't figured that out.)
P.P.S.-KRADAM ROX DA WORLD!!
Heard It Through The Grapevine
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the ABC's song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune...
Most of the good ones are fictional characters in books or movies.
When I doubt myself, I listen to "I Believe I Can Fly" by William Hung. It shows my how far a person can get without any talent, and it makes me laugh.
If you think Ryan Seacrest has a dirty mind, put this in your profile.
Just in case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Darn it... that's the only time I have to work on my hair)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how…?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But it's "just" a suggestion)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well... a bit late, huh?)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (I was hoping it was going to be frozen... darn.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief! I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And ... I'm taking this because…??)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (NO WAY NO WAY!! Talk about news flash…!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh ... fly Delta?)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
If you want to push a person of a cliff right now but that person happens to not exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted an inanimate object to go die copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
-Best friends dont let u do stupid things...alone
-Stupidity kills. Unfortunatly, not fast enough
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office-Well you are...
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnigan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"-COME ON! It sounds fun...DRACO'S MINE!
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessecary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm (sounds fun!!)
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck (This is from the Harry Potter 20Q electronic game)
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is an evil incarnate.
51) I will not refer to Gryfindor's sword as 'The Master Sword' and will not use it to reinact scenes from The Legend of Zelda games
52) I will not use Dave Barry Slept Here as my History of Magic textbook
53) The sands in a Time Turner are not the remains of a time-traveling DeLorean
Scary But Funny? Quotes...
"Lila:Glambert FTW? What's FTW?
Angel: FUCK THE WORLD!
Lila: Works for me..."
-Angel and Lila wonderin wat FTW is...
"Rachel: Why the face!
Angel: Wow, a school-appropriate way to say 'what the fuck!'"
-Angel and her BFFL Rachel
"SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!"-William Hung
"You suck." -Simon Cowell
"I make bad choices!"-Angel, the bad choice maker
"I can't STAND Harry Potter!"-my english teacher that i thought was cool until i realized that she liked Obama and not Harry Potter...
"Sweet Dreams are Made of Cheese."-Cyndi Lauper?
"RU429?"-Sonny, Angel's BFFL
"FREE MISGUIDED LEPROCHAUNS!!"-Angel
"I'm not falling, i'm flying in a painful downward motion..."-Rachel
"Banks leave both doors open, yet they chain their pens to the counter."-Briannah, Angel's BFFL
"I am your brother. Your best friend forever. Singing the songs, the music that you like.-Renaldo Lapuz
"Get me out of this store before i max out your credit card!"-Lila
"Okay, I need to go touch my llama now. Bye!"-Logan from BTR
"Random Person: Oh, crap! Where did my pencil go?
Disclaimer: I do not own anything i use in my stories, except my obvious OCs. Duh.