Poll: If I make a Harry Potter and Twilight Crossover, will you read it? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and StarTrek: The Original Series.
I have a few stories on here with one of my best friends, pointy-ears. If you want to look her up, she goes by the name "the sparkly robot"
OKay. I am gonna make this whole thing simple (a.k.a, im gonna go all over the top. its gonna be so simple that you cant keep track of everything.) This is my first ever thing where i describe myself for the whole world to see.
Name: Im not gonna tell u my real name so that none of the stalkers out there can track me down and find me (im secretly an agent for the fbi, and the Men In Black, and I was one of the Doctor's companions), so u can just call me TLMA or TwilightLoverMangaAddict.
Favorite Color: PURPLE!!
What your friends would describe you as: hmm. I think that they would describe me as a scatterbrained, distractable,... Oh look a butterfly... silly, ocd (obsessive cullen Disorder)suffering fool. that or a nerd.
Favorite Book or Series: Its a tie between Twilight, Harry Potter, Miracle Girls, and the Alanna series by tamora peirce.
Favorite Movie: I don't know wether to pick twilight or Star Trek. or maybe Harry Potter.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing (even though i suck at it), Playing music, taking music and writing sheet music (that is never right) for it for my violin, Math.
You are most happy when: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Listening or playing Music. And i wouldn't say no to a good hard math problem either. I know, im a nerd.
Role Model: Stephenie Meyer and my friend since birth's mom.
Okay, I have a bunch of other stuff to say.
1. I love Twilight. Deal with it.
2. Don't send me any messages that are just screaming that you hate Twilight, or that I'm a horrible author. Fanfiction.net is so people can get feedback on their stories and learn to write better, not to lower your self esteem.
2b. If you tick me off enough, I'll report you.
3. On the same note, if you send me flames over and over, I will report you. Have the decency to submit them anonymously so I can get rid of them. Again, Im here so I can learn to write, not because I want to show off. I know I'm not fantastic... yet.
4. If you know me, please don't use my name when you review. cough cough sis cough cough
5. I don't think about what I'm writing. I write it, usually while I'm watching TV or listening to music, and shut my mind off unless my hands can't think of what to say. That's when my brain kicks in. Sometimes, you can see the shift in writing style from auto drive to forcing the words out twitch, twitch and then I can go back to automatic. After I finish typing, I go back and check what I've written, normally slamming my head against the wall because I can't believe it was actually me who wrote it, and try to catch spelling and grammar mistakes and fixing odd sounding parts.
5a. I don't have a beta reader.
5b. Or a spell checker.
6. In the stories with pointy-ears (aka the sparkly robot), after we write it, we don't check. It's complete randomness that we think you deserve to see, so don't bug me with "oh, you messed up the spelling of..."
7. I know where I start. I know where I'm gonna go. I just don't know how I'm gonna get there. Normally, how I'm gonna get there is what comes flying out of my fingers first. I go on a lot of tangents when I'm writing, so there are often too many sub plots to remember and I forget what I was going to do. In one story, I actually forgot that one of the main characters existed. oops.
Edward or Jacob
Edward, Jasper, Carlisle or Emmett
Edward or Emmett
Jacob or Sam
Jacob or Embry
Jacob or Quil
Alice or Bella?
Twilight or New Moon?
Twilight or Eclipse
Eclipse or New Moon
New Moon or Breaking Dawn
Eclipse or Breaking Dawn
Aww, come on, don't make me choose. I like them the same. I like all of them. But I was mad at Stephenie during New Moon cuz she made Edward go away so then I thought that Bella would get Jacob and then I couldn't have him.
Type your name with your knuckles: twilightlkovcermangzzddoict
Type ur name with your nose: 56t239ipo98tgy6ol9vf4r45jqanhjtgaqqadedei8ct
Type ur name with your feet: twsu7lkiufdhtgl;overem,qaanmjghsaaddeicttrwq
Type your name w/ a pen w/o looking: ytsaj nhjvbfibrfsngfgsasddsjuhnhbd
Type your name w/ your cell phone w/o looking: tweii78rtty65lonrrmZAcvgasazsfdcZA
(wow. I did bad typing.)
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlies sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
Whenever I am in the emergency room
And I promise to remember Emmett
Everytime there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
And I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper
Whenever my stomach isn't curled
And I promise to remember the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes, I promise to love Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know
Don't Like My "Twilight" Obbsession?
If you're a twiligter, copy and paste this to your profile!
And finally... who thinks that this is one of the longest profiles that they've ever had the pleasure of scrolling past? XD
I just wasted seven minutes of your life.