Poll: Should i write the back story of Word so Cold? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter.
Love is the bullet and you are the gun.
It pierces the heart. Leaving nothing,
Victoria for those who know me better.
I really don't care what people think of me, and I really don't care about how other people live their lives. It is their choice, just like it is mine. So I tend not to judge.
I will not judge you as long as you do not judge me.
And a quote- Shakespeare
"To bait fish withal: if it will feed nothing else,
I love to write. Stories, poetry... doesn't really matter. Same thing applies to what I read... though my favorite genres are suspense, mystery, romance, fantasy, and science-fiction.
There are a couple points I would like to make, but first I absolutely love and appreciate all the reviews and hope that you guys are enjoying these fic as much as I enjoy writing it.
So my points:
1. My first point is that I try to make my fics as correct as possible. Meaning all major points, dates, names, family, etc. comes mainly from Pottermore.
2. 90% of my stories are AU and are barely canon compliant. This will be stated in the fics description as is kind of obvious.
3. Wizards live to be 137-200 years old or older, in the case of Flamel who was born in 1327, or hell Bathilda Bagshot; No idea the birth date but she was already an adult when the Dumbledore's moved to Godrics Hollow in 1890 and she still did not die for another 100 years. Tom Riddle Junior? He was born December 31st 1926 making him, by 1997, roughly 71 years old though he is portrayed and described as being no more than 40-50 years. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore was born in 1881 making him 116 by 1997, But he too is described as looking to be 60-70ish. The point is to us muggles (* Le sigh* for I wish it wasn’t true) a 20 year difference seems like a long time, well to some, but to a witch or wizard 20 years is not that big of a difference- it is merely a small stepping stone in their lives .
4. Remus Lupin was the first part of the most widely loved couple in the Harry Potter series and was born March 10th 1960. (the same year as Severus Snape) Nymphadora Tonks, or Dora Tonks, went to Hogwarts with Charlie Weasley who was only born a year before her, she was born in 1973 and he 1972, and they graduated in 1990 and 1991. The year of and before Harry’s first year which means Tonks was a 7th year when Harry started school and only 7 years older than he(Harry being born in 1880). That makes Lupin 13 years older than her. *And yet no says a thing on this and bitches when something like a Snarry fic pops up...*
5. I do not appreciate even the most miniscule misinformed reviews. Especially ones that describe my own personal relationship choices as ‘disturbing.’ Constructive criticism I can handle feel free to do this. However, when you click on my story there are 3 important things to look at before deciding to read- 1) the description 2) it may clearly say romance and 3) i do not put specific names there for shits and giggles; if it says Severus Snape and Harry Potter and the fic is labeled Romance obviously someone is getting buggered and it is not me.
6. Please for the love of any and every Deity, read my bloody disclaimer and warning. You should read these on every fic you choose as these will often tell you things about the fic some people find morally wrong. These statements are for the safety of the reader and the author and are important. I know sometimes these statements get repetitive and boring but seriously if you don’t like Snarry, or even slash, hell M rated in general of any kind; these warning are for you to know what you are getting into and not burden the writer by suddenly deciding AFTER you start reading that it offends your miniscule opinions and sensibilities. Please for the love of heaven, hell and everything in between if you do not like the description, summary, warnings, pairing etc. DO NOT READ MY FICS.
Below I have now posted my Disclaimer and Warning for all my fics. These will also be posted on the first chapters of all of them, and remain on the ones I’ve already done (unless I go through on an edit binge again). These are a bit much for some but are accurate and make a point. They will still be heeded and there is no excuse for ignorance.
Disclaimer: Hello again, Victoria here. Here to bring you new and used, and personally overstated, statements of non-ownership. That I, Victoria Barello, do not own anything from the Original Harry Potter universe as constructed by J.K. Rowling; including but not limited to: original characters, plot, places, and ideas. However anything not of the original universe is a product of a twisted, over-caffeinated, broken mind. Of the onetime offer to state (again I might add) that it is free. No down payment for the rest of life! Thank you for listening to this FanFiction mandatory broadcast. Enjoy your reading and have a wonderful day, morning, afternoon, evening, night… bloody hell! Whatever time it is you decide to interpret fics of the fan variety.
Warning: Danger! Danger! Passing this point means you have read the above, below, and in-between statements written for your convenience and have consented that; yes, you do know that this fic is possibly written by someone that has ingested the more than recommended dose of caffeine and is possibly mad. That yes, you do know that this fic, and all fics written by the above mad person, are indeed of the slash variety and will possibly contain segments not meant for those under the age of consent. By passing this point you state that the material below will in no way give offense and that you are fully aware that the material will contain very controversial material and you will not hinder the writer by posting any comments or opinions in the flame variety. By passing this point if you, the reader, by chance decide to ignore said warning statements are liable, by fault of your own, to a verbal lashing by said mad author. Because by passing this point you are agreeing that you are taking full responsibility for something YOU, the reader, decided to do, and are in no way shape or form being made to read this fic or any other fics by aforementioned author. (This Authors ESP doesn’t quite work that way) Thank you and have a wonderful… well you should have gotten the point by now?
I only have internet part time, and I have found that for a while I was losing the fight to write, but this makes me happy and it seems that quite a few of you. I came across a PM recently that kicked my arse into gear but it’s it slow going and another thing that is taking my time is that I had a daughter her name is Leiara... recognize it?
Needless to say I am working on things- they are not dead and I do not plan on letting them die. Until I am finished with Nights Tale, or the muse throws in the towel and moves to another, all my other fics are now showing hiatus.
For any updates outside of e-mail I have made a page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fanfiction-Victoria-Barello/492485394198360. I will be posting update notices so if you don't check your email often and are keen to know of updates add or like or whatever it is you want to do. It is there for your use. Thank you.
Hope to update soon TTFN
And to the next story Allons-y!
|Community:||This and That of Harry|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|