Hey =) As you can probably guess I love Harry Potter, but with that I don't hate Twilight. I don't write stories but I love reading them. Thanks to my brother, I am addicted to Fan Fiction , I wouldn't have it any other way though
Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason
~Favorite Quotes and Sayings~
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.
The greatest glory in living, lies not in never falling, but rising everytime we fall
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Attitude determines altitude.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
The Force and ductape are very similar. Both have a light and a dark side and hold the universe together.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
People are like Slinkies. Basically Useless, and yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down stairs
Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have.
Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the number of moments that take our breathe away.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, and you're proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile
"Let's eat grandpa!!"
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
According to a news report, a certain private school in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs was recently faced with an unusual problem. A number of the girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally the Headmistress decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses). To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required . He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet bowl, and cleaned the mirror with it. The silence was broken by a large number of gasps, a few girls vomited and apparently someone fainted . Since then there have been no lip prints on the mirror. There are teachers ...and then there are educators.
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary.
~Harry Potter Quotes~
Lee Jordan was finding it difficult not to take sides.
Chamber of Secrets:
Fred and George, however, found all this very funny. They went out of their way to march ahead of Harry down the corridors, shouting, "Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..."
Hermione, however, clapped a hand to her forehead. "Harry -- I think I've just understood something! I've got to go to the library!" And she sprinted away, up the stairs.
"Hang on..." Harry muttered to Ron. "There's an empty chair at the staff table... Where's Snape?"
Prisoner of Azkaban:
As though an invisible hand were writing upon it, words appeared on the smooth surface of the map. "Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
"Well...when we were in our first year, Harry-young, carefree, and innocent-"
Trelawney: "Would anyone like me to help interpret the shadowy realms within their orb?"
Order of the Phoenix
"Didn't you listen to Dolores Umbridge's speech at the start-of-term feast, Potter?"
"You don't want to bottle your anger up like that, Harry, let it all out," said Fred, beaming. "There might be a couple people fifty miles away who didn't hear you."
Mrs. Weasley let out a shriek just like Hermione's.
"Listening to the news," said Harry in a resigned voice.
"Excellent." said Lupin, looking up as Tonks and Harry entered. "We've got about a minute, I think. We should get out into the garden so we're ready. Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry -"
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"
"And that's Smith of Hufflepuff with the Quaffle," said a dreamy voice, echoing over the grounds. "He did the commentary last time, of course, and Ginny Weasley flew into him, I think probably on purpose, it looked like it. Smith was being quite rude about Gryffindor, I expect he regrets that now he's playing them - oh, look, he's lost the Quaffle. Ginny took it from him. I do like her, she's very nice..."
Talking about Inferi in DADA... "When we come face-to-face with one down a dark alley, we're going to be having a look to see if it's solid, aren't we? We're not going to be asking, 'Excuse me, are you the imprint of a departed soul?'"
“I was awake half the night thinking it all over, and I believe it’s a plot to get the house.”
"Look...at...me..." he Snape whispered.
"Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
"Oh, of course," said Ron, clapping a hand to his forehead. "I forgot we'll be hunting down Voldemort in a mobile library."
“If you think I’m going to let six people risk their lives - !”
Rules for life at Hogwarts
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after my lucky charms.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda.
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy.
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "Time of the Month."
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
13) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout, "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor.
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental.
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends."
20) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells shouting, "I got the power!"
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions. (Highly inappropriate, albeit very funny.)
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom.
25) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" every time I apparate.
26) I will not steal Griffyndor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes."
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the arse" is not an acceptable Quidditch chant.
33) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
34) It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagal that she takes herself too seriously.
35) I will not say the phrase, "Dude, get a life," to Voldemort.
36) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera
In Remembrance to Severus Snape
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley
In Remembrance to Dobby
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey
In Remembrance of Hedwig