Author has written 2 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, and Hawaii Five-0.
The general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat: how much more no calculation at all! It is by attention to this point that I can foresee who is likely to win or lose.
I'm new to Fanfiction so bare with me.
"Fear paralyzes; curiosity empowers. Be more interested than afraid." - Patricia Alexander
"There is a story about the Greek Gods; they were bored so they invented human beings, but they were still bored so they invented love, then they weren't bored any longer. So they decided to try love for themselves. And finally, they invented laughter, so they could stand it." - Anonymous
(add this to your profile if your against child abuse)
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
My Mother Taught Me
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more.
25. My mother taught me CONSEQUENCES.
"If you don't tidy your room, there'll be heck to pay."
26. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
The night has a thousand eyes,
-Francis William Bourdillon
Laughed my ass off at this
It's funny how 'hello' is always accompanied with 'goodbye'.
BEST POEM IN THE WORLD
I was shocked, confused, bewildered
But it was the folks in Heaven
There stood the kid from seventh grade
Herb, who I always thought
I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
'And why's everyone so quiet,
Random Things That I Found Interesting
Even on the road to hell flowers can make you smile.
Only dead fish swim with the stream.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
Take my advice I never use it.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." ~Albert Einstein
"Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how for one can go."- T.S. Elliot
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it" - Banjamin Franklin
If all the world's a stage, then I want to operate the trap door.
Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth; just leaves you with a bunch of toothless blind people-- Tony NCIS
My name is Athony Dinozzo. My friends call me Tony which spelled back words is Y Not-- Tony NCIS
When stuck between to evils I go with the one i've never tried before.
A brave man dies one death but a coward dies a thousand.
If common sense was common nearly everyone would have it.
Harry Potter's Rules for Life: The Revised Version
1. Trust no one but yourself
1B. If you must trust, don't do it blindly
2. If you fall down you better pick your own self back up
2B. (Danjal) Accepting help while getting up does not mean you owe them something
3. The obvious suspect is not always the correct one
4. Never show your full potential
4B. (Danjal) There is always someone/thing out there more powerful
4C. (Danjal) Being powerful isn't everything
5. Hold your tongue, vengeance comes to those who wait
6. Even if you choose to forgive, do not forget
7. Never believe you're crazy, look for another explanation
7B. There is nothing wrong with being crazy like a fox
8. Never relinquish your weapon
8B. Even to a supposed ally
9. Don't believe everything you hear
9B. (Danjal) Not all info is reliable or useful
10. Watch out for wolves' in sheep's clothing
11. Never give up
11B. (Danjal) Retreating does not mean giving up, it means living to fight another day
12. When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemies eyes
13. Ignore the foreign voices in your head, they probably don't have your best interests at heart
14. Only a fool relies on one weapon, however useful
15. Always have a plan C, just in case A and B don't work
15B. (Danjal) A good plan does not always work. A working plan isn't always a good plan
16. A secret is only a secret if two people know it and one of them is dead
17. Be prepared for any eventuality
18. It is better to have something and not need it than the other way around
19. Never regret something you did to protect yourself or others
20. Absolute safety is an illusion
21. Nothing is ever completely helpless
21B. Not even cute little bunny rabbits
22. Don't make the same mistake more than once
22B. It just might kill you
23. Gather your own information because guaranteed someone isn't telling you something
23. (Shaggy37) With luck, that thing will hurt them not you
24. Everyone has something to hide
25. Pain is merely an indication you're still alive
25B. (Danjal) Too much pain means you did something wrong
BlackFen: Confidence is natures way of telling you, you don't understand the situation, Fear is natures way of telling you that you /do/ understand the situation
swdrone: Advice and analysis from others is nice but ultimately it is your life and your decision. So choose the price you can live with
senselesswords: Never underestimate muggle inventions, after all they did it all without magic.
Aires Drake: There is no such thing as being overly paraniod
Hellbendet If inserted between the 4th and 5th rib, a pencil is as good as a knife