Author has written 4 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, and Naruto.
I'm a total nerd about Transformers,ninja turtles,doctor who, all sci fi things and anime!
New College! But again so much to do. If I don't update fast enough I apologize!
Ok, people have been asking when Optimus' Daughter is placed. It's supposed to be the 80's version of Transformers with a few OC's. Raindown, Rocket, Coraline and Starlight are OC's, not original characters.
I love my story Rasing a Sister and I hope you do too. Poor Prowl, but don't worry things will get better.
The only OC in that story is Starlit. Everyone else I do not own!
Guess what I went on facebook name generators and my transformers name is Chase! lol XD
Last One has been revamped. I only own Aurora and her parents in that story. All others, so far, are not mine!
Everything in it have been updated and moved about!
If you're a Transformers addict, add this to your profile (More like a TF:A addict...)
Stop Animal Abuse! If you are against animal abuse, put this in your profile. (Animals have feelings too!)
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be one of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile. (TF:A Optimus Prime, Prowl, Jazz, Bumblebee...a bunch of them...)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile
Put this on your file and help someone out who feels that way people need to know they are not alone.
Pein/Pain - Nagato
] -I am the leader/boss of a group, club, friends etc.
[x] -I have a piercing/s.
[x] - My natural hair colour is red, ginger or auburn.
[ ] -My eyes ar egrey/gray
x] -My closest friend is a girl.
] - I'm a very secretive person.
[x] - I like it when it rains.
[Pein/Pain - Nagato Score: 4]
[x] - Most of my friends are guys.
] - Origami RULES!
[ ] - I know how to make at least over 5 different origami objects.
[x] - I love flowers!
] - Your closest friend is a guy.
] - I don't like having my photo taken.
] - I don't like water. Swimming etc.
[Konan Score: 2]
] - My younger sibling/s bothers me a lot.
] -Many people find me attractive.
[x] - I'm quiet and very mature for my age.
[x] - I don't actually like fighting though I can fight.
[x] - I don't care what you think, Kisame is cool.
[ ] - I'm the top of my class. Intelligence.
[ ] - My natural hair colour is black.
[Itachi Uchiha Score: 3 ]
] - Sharks are AWESOME!
x] - I like gore :3
] - I dislike my own appearance. I'm ugly!:(
[x] - Underwater in the ocean is abeautiful scenery.
[x] - Once someone gets to know me, I'm a pretty nice person.
] - I'm the tallest of my friends who are the same gender.
x] - I like water sports.
[Kisame Hoshigaki Score: 4]
] - I look young for my age.
x] - Puppets are fascinating...
[x] - I'm very impatient.
x] - I hate that bitch, Sakura Haruno.
[ ] - My Grandma annoys me.
[x] - I'm the smallest of my friends.
x] - Loud noises/people annoy me.
[Sasori Score: 5 ]
[x] - I'm an artist.
[x] - I like and appreciate art.
] - My natural hair colour is blonde/dirty blonde.
[ ] - I have blue eyes.
] - I'm the youngest in my group of friends.
] - I hate Tobi.
[x]- I have a friend who hangs around and annoys me.
[Deidara Score: 3]
[ ] - I'm a saver, not a spender.
[x] - My eyes are either green or hazel.
[x] - I have had stitches.
[ ] - I hate Hidan.
[x] - Younger people tend to tick me off.
x] - I am the oldest in my group of friends.
] - My skin is dark or tanned.
[Kakuzu Score: 4 ]
x] - I have a cussing/swearing problem.
[ ] - I hate Kakuzu.
x] - I hate so many people and hate them so much, that I probably have my own hit-list.
] - I am religious.
[x] - I am very strong-willed.
] - I have cut myself on purpose before.
[x] - I'm very prone to accidents.
[Hidan Score: 4 ]
[ ] - I have a split personality. Two sides.
[x] - Nature is AWESOME!
] - I'm usually alone.
[x] - I don't mind the company of others.
[x] - I don't have many friends.
x] - Tobi is not that bad.
] - I WON'T eat the veggies! Meat all the way, man!
[Zetsu Score: 4 ]
[x] - I'm always hyperactive.
[ ] - I have a particular person who I like to pester.
] - People often mistake me for someone else or say I look like someone.
] - I LOVE the colour orange.
[x] - I'm rarely sad and always optimistic.
] - TOBI IS A GOOD BOY! :D
[Tobi Score: 2]
] - I'm attracted to younger people.
[x] - I have a very pale skin colour.
] - Snakes are AWESOME!
[ ] - I love/like Sasuke Uchiha.
[ ] - Micheal Jackson is AWESOME!
[x] - I'm very motivated, nothing will stop me from reaching my goals.
] - People think I'm twisted or insane.
[Orochimaru Score: 2]
Guess I’m Sasori -
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it