Author has written 1 story for Pirates of the Caribbean.
Hey! So this is just an update to let people know that I've posted the prologue to my new fic, A Sparrow, A Mage and A Slave. It is going to be based on a previous collaboration between Evangeline Crystal and I, so I will acknowledge that not all ideas are from me, but since she's left fanfiction.net, I will say that apart from the prologue, all writing in the (hopefully) near future, will be by yours truly.
Hope you read it and like it! :)
I've been called out by several author's about replacing my stories with this author's note, so I'm posting it here :)
Hey guys! It’s been like… two years since I last updated, and so I’ve decided that I’m taking my Naruto fics down, so I can focus on a new POTC fic that I’ll be co-writing with the amazing Evangeline Crystal. After this new fic is done, I plan to edit and rewrite my Naruto stories, and actually plan properly, so I’ll be able to write the best possible fiction :)
My writing style has definitely changed a lot since I first started posting, so I hope that you’ll continue to read my fics once I repost, and I hope that you’ll read my POTC as well! \(^.^)/
I AM SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE WITH MY COMMENTS ETC... this applies to all my fics and future comments.
Oh, and here is a little something I agree with Angel_Wings-008
My Constructive Criticism/Flaming Policy
In my reviews, I always say exactly what I feel about the story. If I think it sucks, I'm gonna tell you it sucks, so be warned. There is always a reason why, and I will explain it in the review so it doesn't end up being an empty insult. If I offend you in any way because of that, I apologize, but that's just the way I am. For example:
1. If your spelling and grammar are so bad it makes me want to shoot myself.
2. If the plot is nonexistent.
3. If you simply cannot write in the English language without destroying it completely.
4. Mary-Sues, or if the characters are severely out of character. I can forgive it if it's just a little bit, but if it's too extreme, it bothers me.
5. If the story is rushed, or if there is no real effort involved.
6. Self inserts. It's fine to imagine yourself in your favorite show/book/game, or whatever. We all do, but keep it where it belongs. To yourself. No one wants to read about your crappy little fanboy/fangirl fantasies.
Those are all some of the reasons I might leave you a harsh review. Mostly I stick to constructive criticism, but everyone has a breaking point. Words of advice: Don't put, "No Flames" in your summary. It just makes you a huge target. And for god's sake please take the time to at least spell the title right -_-
Well, if you think about it...
1. The Japanese eat very little fat
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers, eat lots of sausages and fats
Eat and drink what you like