Author has written 2 stories for Corpse Bride.
im not good at writing these but here it goes . . .
My name is Amy.
Pretty much the only things I'm even a little good at are reading, drawing (somewhat) and writing, and even then I have a lot of difficulty coming up with plots. Yet I still insist on basically living in my notebook. . .
Anyway, my main obsessions are
Being randomly stupid
And now for... some of my fave pairings, as if anyone wants to know that. . .
Harry/Ginny (yes I am just a TAD obsessed with this series)
there are more but I can't think of them right now.
And HERE are two of the moments that made me wish my family were potterheads like me. . .
me: *reading PoA, again.*
my dad (being completely serious): so tell me, what makes that Harry Potter such a popular author?
me: *facepalm through my head. spends next five minutes explaining who JKR is*
and another derp moment. . .
me*reading CoS, trying not be noticed*
my aunt: you sure like those books, don't you?
me: yeah. . .
my aunt: so, since the next movie is almost out apparently, can you tell me who Harry ends up with?
me(talking about Ginny, obviously): the redhead
my aunt: O_O
my aunt: you mean that ginger guy who's on the covers of all the dvds?
me: No! his sister
my aunt: he ends up with his own SISTER?!
me: NO! *tries and fails to explain who Ginny is* I walk away exasperated and she walks away very confused and creeped out.
right now i am. . . copying and pasting THIS!!
At age 8, your mom buys you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car. You
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call. You thanked her
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she told you
When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her . You
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came
If you love your mom, post this on your profile.
(Ach, I'm tearing up! Love you mom, though you shall never read this. Ever. Unless there is fanfiction.net in heaven or wherever you are, if you're anywhere)
And here's this. I try not to be judgemental, since none of these or any other stereotypes are true.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I read/write/draw YURI so I MUST be either a LESBIAN or a PERVERT.
I'm Goth, so I must hate summer
I'm Goth, so there is NO FUCKING WAY that I beleive in God.
STERYOTYPES EFFING SUCK!
Five fourths of people have trouble with fractions, if you're the part of the five fourths, say aye! or just copy into your profile, you chose.
"A kitty bit me" Chiyuki, Millenium Snow
"There's an amazing umeboshi on your back, Kyo." Tohru, Fruits Basket
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID LOGO!" throws Yori across the room - Zero, Fun With Fangs
"All the good guys are taken, gay, or fictional characters..."?
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice and sit back and smirk as everyone just wonders how the heck you managed it." ?
"If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you even tried." ?
"Whoever said 'Nothing's impossible' never tried slamming a revolving door." ?
"I'm smiling...That should really scare you." ?
"Some day we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and then change the subject." ?
"When in doubt...Push random buttons!" ?
"Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter." ?
"There's always a light at the end of the tunnel...Although, it's usually an on-coming express train." ?
"Last night I was looking up at the stars and then I wondered...'Where the heck is my ceiling?!'" ?
"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept." ?
"The newscaster is the person that says, 'Good Morning!" and then tells you why it's not." ?
"Sarcasm is just one of the services I offer." ?
"They say that the truth will set you free...Then why is it that when I tell the truth I always get sent to my room?" ?
"Some people are like slinkies...They seem to have no purpose. But they always bring a smile to you face when you push them down the stairs." ?
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss." ?
"Some people say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty. I say, 'Are you going to drink that?'" ?
"I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder." ?
WAYS TO GET KICKED OUT OF WALMART
1. 'Test' the fishing poles
2. Leave a trail of tomato juice from the bathroom
3. Enter the dressing room and yell "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"
4. Go up to some old guy and say "Grandpa! I thought you were dead!"
5. Look for a guy that has a girl beside them and say "Who is this?" and when he says that he doesn't know who you are say " Oh, so that's how it isw. Well, whatever we had is now over you cheating liar." Then run away crying.
6. Put a wet floor sign in a carpeted area.
7. When the guards chase you, try to get to the aisle where they sell chainsaws and grab the one. Then go to the the toy, grab a teddy bear and say "Stop or the bear get's it."
8. If they catch you kick 'em in the groin and say " That's for my mom."
9. Grab a toy sword and run around yelling "FOR NARNIA!". Then find an old lady and say "AH! IT'S THE WHITE WITCH! SOMEONE GET ASLAN!"
10. Get a toy gun and walk around singing "Secret Agent man, Secret Agent man."
11. Release all the balls and say "GO PIKACHU! I CHOOSE YOU!"
12. Find some Yu-Gi-Oh cards and walk up to random people saying " IT'S TIME TO DUEL!"
13. Go up to the cashier and say "Where are you keeping him?" When they say they don't know what you're talking about say "GODDAMMIT! WHERE ARE YOU KEEPING MY BROTHER?!
14. Do the Hare Hare Yukai in the men's bathroom if you're a girl, do it in the girl's bathroom if you're a boy.
15. Get one of those dolls that can pee and get an e,mployee and say "Sir, there is something wrong with my brother/sister and I can't find my parents." When the employee leans in to look at your 'brother/sister' activate the doll.
16. Attach a walkie talkie to an Elmo and make it say " Elmo has mommy." in a demonic voice whenever a kid (that's alone) walks towards it.
17. Sing shigure's high school girl song whenever some girl walks by. (Both boys and girls can do this one ;)
18. Get a stick and point it at random people saying " Imperio/Crucio/Avada Kedavra!" (If your a Harry Potter fan you'll understand )
19. Cosplay as Inuyasha, you need the sword too, and yell "WIND SCAR! BACKLASH WAVE!" whenever people look at you
20. Try to have twincest with random people
If reality continues to ruin your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that fan clubs are the legal way to stalk someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
A is for Academy, which is where the Ouran students attend
B is for Boy-Lolita, which is Mitsukuni Haninozuka
C is for Cosplay, which the Hosts do every day
D is for Debt, which is 8 million yen
E is for Emo Corner, which is Tamaki's depression spot
F is for Female, which is Haruhi's true gender
G is for Guy, which Haruhi has to dress and act like to pay off her debt
H is for Hikaru, who is the confused one of the Hitachiin Twins
I is for Innocent, which Honey claims to be
J is for Jealousy, which Hikaru expresses towards Haruhi and Arai
K is for Kaoru, who is the sweetest of the Hitachiin Twins
L is for Love, which is the feeling that Hikaru doesn't quite understand
M is for Mori, who is the strong and silent type
N is for Nekozawa, who will put a curse on you if you don't watch your back
O is for Ootori, which is a big name in the medical business
P is for Puppet, and its name is Belzeneff
Q is for Quiet, which basically describes Mori
R is for Roses, which every Host Club member has in their own color
S is for Swimsuit, which the Hitachiin brothers would like to see Haruhi wear
T is for Tamaki, who considers himself as the "King" of the Host Club
U is for Usa-chan, which is the name of Honey's stuffed bunny
V is for Vocals, which Renge uses a lot
W is for Wonderland, where Haruhi had seen her mother
X is for X-Ray Vision, which the Hitachiin Brothers wish they had
Y is for Yaoi, which the Ouran show has a lot of thanks to the Hitachiin Twins
Z is for the Zuka Club, which Haruhi was almost forced to join
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocloate as much as I do copy this in your profile
If you are a total clutz copy this into your profile.
If you once thought spoons were hilarious, copy and paste this.
If you're really scared of getting older, copy and paste this.
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile.
If you are a Vampire Addict, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
If you can't stand stupid girls, Copy and Paste this to your profile
If you have ever Fallen UP the stairs, Copy and Paste this to your Profile
:.:7 Ways to Scare your roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Now for some Gred and Forge awesomeness =]
Hey, look - Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too!...You haven't got a letter on yours. I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge." -Fred and George, Philosopher's Stone
Last but not least, if you think that you are a good person but shit still happens to you, copy and paste this to your profile
Okay, now it's the REAL end of copying and pasting, and if you actually read all that, then here's an unrewarding virtual cookie just for you. Enjoy =]
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Welcoming All Poetic Vampires|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Vampire Knight|