Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Boys Before Flowers/꽃보다 남자, and Avengers.
There isn't many things to say about me: I love to read and I read every kind of books, from manga and BD to romance and historical biography.
I love to wath Anime as much as I love to read the mangas!
I love to cook, read, write and watch TV, and I love to go to the cinema. I just wish I could go more often.
My favorite Animes are (so far!):
- Inuyasha (series AND films!)
- Bleach (series, musicals and films! - can't wait to see the last one!) - currently on view...
- Naruto & Naruto Shippuden (series and fims) - currently on view...
- Kaitou Saint Tail
- La Corda D'Oro: Primmo and Secondo Passo (I'm starting to see the Secondo Passo, but it's already one of my favorites! ) - currently on view...
- Itazurana Kiss
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Kyou Kara Mahou - currently on view...
- Special A
- Saiunkoku Monogatari
- Card Captor Sakura
- Harukanaru Toki No Naka De
- Fushigi Yuugi
- Digimon (only the first series because I grew uo with them:3)
- Pokemon (only the first series because I grew uo with them:3)
- Samurai X / Rouroni Kenshin ( the first anime I saw in my life: it will always have a special place in my memories...:')
- Dragon Ball (all series)
- Mermaid Melody
- Saint Seiya/ Cavaleiros do Zodíaco
- Sailor Moon
- Spirited Away
- Howl's Moving Castle
- ... (... can't remember any more... there were too many!...)
My favorite series/dramas:
- Boys Over Flowers (I loved the japanese version and I almost drolled over the Korean...:P It's just they were too good; both of them are REALLY RECOMMENDED BY ME!)
- Hana Yori Dango (just LOVE this series and the movie was awesow!)
- Shinning Inheritance
- It Started With a Kiss
- They Kiss Again
- Devil Beside You
- Love Or Bread
- Magic Ring
- The O.C
- Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
- How I Met Your Mother
- LOST (even though I've already lost myself in the series;p )
- Private Practice
- Ghost Whisperer
- Grey's Anatomy
- Uggly Betty
- Cold Case
- Desperate House Wifes
- Brothers & Sisters
- According To Jim
My favorite movies are:
- DISNEY's (all of them, from the oldest to the youngest!)
- Lord Of The Rings, the triology
- Gladiator (one of the bests I've seen in my life!)
- Marley and Me (one of the movies of my life)
- Mamma Mia!(one of the movies of my life)
- Moulin Rouge
- The Mummy, the triology
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Fantastic Four
- ... ( I will post more when I remember.)