Author has written 3 stories for Final Fantasy XII, and Once Upon a Time.
OKAY! I promise I'm not going to change my penname any more. Maybe. Well, I'll try not to.
I write because seeing people's reviews brings me happiness! Concerning The Phantom of the Opera: I love the movie and the musical but I have to say that my favourite will always be the old fashioned book by Gaston Leroux. Leroux fics have always been my favourite; some based on the musical and movie just don't give Erik the same depth of character.
Birthdate: 1st May
Favorite Movies:V for Vendetta, Avatar, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Ponyo, Phantom of the Opera, Batman Begins/The Dark Knight, Underworld, Shrek, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Up, Ratatouille, the Princess and the Frog... oh heck, I practically love every Disney and Pixar movie ever made! There are so many more to list!
Favorite Games: The Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts series and the Jak and Daxter series
Favorite pairings(in order of importance): Yes, I am well aware that most of these are not cannon. Have a little creativity with what pairings you read people! I have never been one to conform in fandom.
- Final Fantasy VII:CloudxAerith (This will always be my one true pairing. When I think of soulmates and true love I think of these two )
- Final Fantasy VIII:SquallxRinoa(sigh I wish I was Rinoa)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2:YunaxTidus
- Final Fantasy XII: VaanxAshe, BalthierxPenelo, BaschxPenelo
- Final Fantasy XIII: LightningxHope (They have nothing but potential. Whenthe age gap closes I think they'll be able to love one another freely) NoelxSerah (I don't even know what happens in the game, but they look cute together!)
- Hetalia:AustriaxHungary(my favourite!), GermanyxItaly, ChibitaliaxHolyRomanEmpire, EnglandxSeychelles, EnglandxAmerica, BelarusxLithuania, FrancexJeanne (I love this. It's beautifully tradgic, better than what EnglandxFrance could be), PrussiaxCanada, RussiaxChina
Hm... Some of the more popular pairing (although they aren't truly cannon) don't work for me. Like EnglandxFrance, LithuaniaxPoland or Russia, SpainxS.Italy. GreecexJapan (I don't really like anyone with Japan. He's too cute by himself). What's with the hype?
Pairings I Hate:
-CloudxTifa: I can't believe I used to read this pairing. I forever gave up on them once I actually played some of the game.
My Favorites of Final Fantasy! (I have played Final Fantasy(remake),Final Fantasy VII(partly), Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII(almost complete),Dissidia Final Fantasy)
1st: Final Fantasy X (The story was so moving I actually grew to love Tidus and cried when he faded. Sure, the character development and Battle system could have been better but it was still very entertaining.
2nd: Final Fantasy XII (I wanted to know more about the characters; see them develop and their reasons for tagging along. I wanted to see a gentler side of Ashe, a heroic side of Vaan, Basch confront his brother with words. The battle system, enemies and places were all fun.)
3rd: Final Fantasy XIII (The best character development, but there wasn't enough freedom in the storyline or developing and controlling the character's abilities.)
Favourite Male Protagonist:
1st: Cloud (Final Fantasy VII)
2nd: Balthier (Final Fantasy XII)
3rd: Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)
Favorite Female Protagonist:
1st: Aerith (Final Fantasy VII)
2nd: Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
3rd: Ashe (Final Fantasy XII)
1st: Genesis (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)
2nd:Gabranth (Final Fantasy XII)
3rd:Seifer (Final Fantasy VIII)
1st: Cloud Smiles (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
2nd:Yuna's Ballad (Final Fantasy X-2)
3rd: Aerith's theme (Final Fantasy VII)
1st: Eyes on me (Final Fantasy VIII)
2nd: A Thousand Words (Final Fantasy X-2)
3rd: Sutuki Da Ne (Final Fantasy X)
1st: Final Fantasy X
2nd: Final Fantasy VII
3rd: Final Fantasy XIII
Favorite Battle System:
1st: Final Fantasy X-2
2nd: Final Fantasy XII
3rd: Final Fantasy XIII
My Hates of Final Fantasy:
1st: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (I was dead bored after all those missions. No, I don't want to be running down the same cave three dozen times looking for the same creature! Where was the adventure? Kudos for the characters though)
2nd: Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
3rd: Final Fantasy X-2
1st: CloudxTifa(never ever again!)
2nd: SnowxLightning (ick, wrong on so many levels.)
1st: Final Fantasy VIII (I loved the love story, but overall the storyline was very confusing and rather stupid)
2nd: Final Fantasy X-2
3rd: Final Fantasy XII (they should have focused on developing the characters more)
Worst Battle system:
1st: Final Fantasy X(I got bored eventually. Too slooooow.)
2nd: Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus(not my type)
3rd: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (see above)
Fics I Highly Recommend:
For The Phantom of the Opera:
Remember, almost all of these are ErikxChristine :)
- DerErlkönig and Stockholm Syndrome by gravity01: Both these fics will make you question the lengths of Eriks sanity. I simply adored how Erik was portrayed and how he developed. The plot was compelling; I'm almost never seen crying but I have to admit I shed a few tears during the climax of Stockholm Syndrome. There was never a dry moment!
- Le Fantome et la Belle by Kates: Even though this isn't complete (and leaves the readers hanging off a cliff) this is an epic story. We've all seen the comparisons between Phantom and Beauty and the Beast, read this and you'll feel like they were made for each other.
- Mingled Tears: Tales of a Living Wife by bwayphantomrose: This is perfect for those who love Leroux. This Author continues PotO realistically and flawlessly. A must read!
- The Last First Kiss by Wandering Child:
- The Real Do Juan Triumphant: Be prepared for a totally new point of veiw on Erik. This fic is masterfully written and tied into the original book so well that it seems to real to be true. If only!
- Tokens of Affection by Shinku: It's different from all the other Labyrinth fics which try to come off as sexy (and fail!). It's endering, and even sweet.
For Pride and Prejudice:
- Legal Lizzie by RoseLilly:
- A Misunderstanding of Character by Margrate920: Most people would cringe at a fan fic based on Jane Austan's conceited Mary. You won't feel that way once you read this! This fic gives Mary's character dimensions. It makes the Regency period seem exciting and believable.
For Once Upon a Time:
- Things Half in Shadow by Wiccagirl24:
- Spinning by darcyfarrow:
For Lord of the Rings:
- Would You Like Lembas With That? by Lyrical Ballads: One of the funniest fics ever! The parts with Aragorn are the best. How does Haldir put up with such madness?
- Daughter of Time by wednesday-mc: This has what we all want; a cast of sexy twentieth century elves! Now if only the author would update...
For V for Vendetta:
- Knight Errant by Wally In Aeternum: This will be one of the funniest fics you'll ever read. Men were not designed to shop for women's sanitary products.
- Velvet by Machaira: Very beautiful. It's amazing what a few adjustments in dialogue can do for a relationship
- Ca Va Sans Dire by FreeSpiritedOne: Breaks the mold of 'alternative endings'. I loved the originality and sense of realism.
For Star Wars:
- A Simple Twist of Fate, Future Imperfect and Heart of a Sith by TheRealThing:
For Final Fantasy VII
All of these are CloudxAerith
- Christmas Flower and New Love by Drake Clawfang: So good that it's beyond words. I can't think of anything to say to describe their brilliance well enough!
- Love Everlasting, The Wolf Prince and The Promise Rings by Princess of the Knight: What a dedicated author! I loved the elements of fantasy and reality. I felt that the storyline was very genuine and innocent, perfect for clerith!
For Final Fantasy XII:
- To Fight Beside You by Vixen2004: I never laughed so hard at a Final Fantasy fic in my life! Play the game thoroughly and you'll understand every pun.
- A Brother's Legacy and Desert Bloom by lunaschild: For most of you out there, BaschxPenelo will be too obscure for your liking, but these fics will certainly change your mind. Give it a try! I was certainly swayed by this author's storytelling abillity.
- Trust and Temptation by Vash's Girl: This is the very best LarsaxPenelo fanfiction can offer! It's very different from the others. Larsa is older (and hotter), the plot is dark and myserious. Unlike the other innocent stories for this pairing, I can really see their relationship living to it's full potential. UPDATE: this is being rewriten now, so be sure to follow.
For Final Fantasy XIII:
Warning! Most of these are HopexLightning
- Tradition: Serah by Ruine: Such a sweet story, and completely under rated. It needs some more attention!
- Comme il fault by delicatewings: So much delicious detail on cooking! Hope and Light's relationship is well played out as well
- Always in Repair by H-thar: the best classic example of how the hopexlightning age gap could be neutralised. It fits the game completely.
- What Lightning Doesn't Know, Wisdom and Seperate Ways by Lady Valiser:
- Five I Love Yous by drinktea: A oneshot that helps me remember why I love hopexlightning. It's a love that everyone sees and know is going to happen
For Kingdom Hearts:
- Agony Aunt Leon, Leonhart's Engagement Service and Meadows of Heaven by j-mercuryuk:
- Mirror Me, Blind Faith, Stay Close, Don't go, The Sky and the Dawn and the Sun, The Tides of Life by Scribbler: These are just some of my favourites from this wonderful author! He/she fleshes out the character very well, the writing is very poetic like. There's something to satisfy everyone.
For Howl's Moving Castle:
-Quiet Feelings by lissabunnie: This is so well written! A riveting read.
- Seven Days and Seven Nights by kawaiisuzu: This is my favourite series for HMC. It's an alternate universe look at how Howl and Sophie's relationship could have developed. It's very compelling!
- Spellboundby Lovely Grifter: I think everyone's holding a baited breath for an update of this story! It's a sexy, yet twisting read.
For Axis Powers Hetalia:
- England's Amazing Cookbook by karatemaster101: I'm not a chief (actually I'm a terrible cook, but not as bad as this), but even I found every chapter of this hilarious! Anyone can read and enjoy this (at England's expenses).
- Memories of Christmas by Chibi Chibi Sami: Such a tradgic story! You'll be hooked as well to find out the tragedy behind each character's disease.
- Brotherhood by didgeridoodle: Amazing (and sad) fic on Canada
- The Midnight Sun by Arlia'Devi: This is lovely. This author's characterisation of Izayoi is not just beautiful and elegent: she's witty and charming. Inupapa is so unexpectedly playful!
- Solidarity by Hella: My favourite bro fic for Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. It successfully makes them kindered spirits without stretching the characters.
Where's There's a Sky:My first story! I have an epic plot planned that I know people will love. VaanxAshe!
Masquerade!: A special story for Valentine's day. When Ashe meets and falls in love with a mystery man at the masquerade, will she still love him after he reveals that he was someone she already knew? After he tells her his guarded feelings?
A Whole New World: Everyone's seen the similarities between Final Fantasy XII and Aladdin. Why hasn't anyone taken advantage of this? A crossover of Final Fantasy XII and Aladdin the movie, will contain elements of the original short story.
The Princess and the Pauper: A series of oneshots revolving around Vaan and Ashe.
Forget-me-not Pink: This will be my very first CloudxAerith! It's a oneshot. I haven't quite fitted all of the details in yet, but I'm getting there. (It's 1800 words long already.) I can't really describe it well at the moment but I can tell you that it's supposed to be ambiguous. It has 3 flashback including the ending of Dissidia. Here's an except: He had a reason for fighting now, though he’d never be able to tell Firion this. It was for her... To see another one of her smiles, to fulfil all her forgotten dreams, to continue to love her even without her being there to rekindle the fire...that’s what he wanted. For Aerith.
List twelve of your favourite characters from your fandom, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
No I have never read a Gilgamesh/Monblanc fic and I don’t want to. The size difference and everything about it is just wrong!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Of course Basch is hot! Any girl love a knight in shinnying amour and a rippling 6-pack.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Vossler getting Reddas pregnant? Last time I checked a guy getting a guy pregnant was impossible.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Ashe is cool. Most of the Final Fantasy XII fics I read have Ashe as a main character
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Gabranth and Gilgamesh? Hell no! As if Gilgamesh and Monblanc wasn’t bad enough
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Vaan/Ashe or Vaan/Reks? Vaan/Ashe anyday. I’m not into the whole incest/ brotherly love sort of thing. I love Ashe and Vaan together; their sooo cute!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Penelo walks in on Basch and Vossler at it? I think the poor girl would be traumatised for life and would have to take psychiatric sessions with Reddas; lessons involving rum, and lots of it.
8. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
I have never heard of a Fran/Reddas fluff, but Fran just looks like the type that would be all over a drunk pirate, doesn’t she? *rolls eyes*
9. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Penelo lets Vossler feel better about being dead by killing Vaan to keep him company.
10. Does anyone on your friends list read Three hot?
Hells yeah! Everyone thinks Balthier is hot. He’s a sex God!
11. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Monblanc is cute! I don’t know who wouldn’t want to draw the cute, fluffy Moogle!
12. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Gabranth/Basch/Vaan? Eww! Again with the incest!
13. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Defiantly one about Reddas and a ‘Pirate’s life for me’ .
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Fran/Gilgamesh/Vossler! Warning: rabbits breed like rabbits!
15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
I love fics about Vaan. Especially humour.
16. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted One to deflower Four?
Fran deflowering Basch? I would play the 'older and experienced' card. At least we now know who would top in that pairing XD
17. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Hmm. A pick-up line for Reks to use on Gabranth... How about "don't hurt me please"?
18. What is Six's super secret kink?
Gilgamesh loves his swords, it's a known fact. I'll leave the rest to your own imagination. ;)
19. Would Eleven get in bed with Nine? Drunk or sober?
I know Ashe is hot, but there is no way Monblanc would cross the interspecial barrier without a lot of alcohol. I'm gonna have nightmares just thinking about this.
20. If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
We all know that Balthier tops everyone with his awesomeness. Including Penelo.
21. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was cannon?
Penelo/Reddas cannon? I'd feel pretty damn stink actually. I'd be wondering where all Square Enx's logic went.
22. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), broken hearten, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Fran and Penelo are in a happy relationship until Penelo decides to cut her losses and run of with Ashe who is more experienced between the sheets. Fran, feeling horny and broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Monblanc and a brief unhappy affair with Vossler, then follows the wise advice of Vaan (of all people!) and finds true love with Balthier(yay! happy ending!).
Yep, sounds like your average soap opera to me.
23. What title would you give this fic?
When Good Bunnies Go Bad!
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Melizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Cherry Dove
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Rosina Fenchurch
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hammetur
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Pink Lift Plus
6. YOUR ARAB NAME:(2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Emruhsy
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): May
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Snowy
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:(fruit, and something that can go wrong): Cherry Death
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME:(color, pirate accessory): Red Hoops