Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Inception, and Hunger Games.
Writing is one of my many passions. I hope to one day be a professional, published writer, and fanfiction is how I got started with that dream. Some writers I admire include J. K. Rowling, Tamora Pierce, S. E. Hinton, Theresa Nelson, and Joss Whedon.
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." Dr. Seuss
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." Helen Keller
"Those who do not believe in magic will never find it." Roald Dahl
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain." Anonymous
"No thinking - that comes later. You must write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head. The first key to writing is... to write, not to think! " Forrester, Finding Forrester
...that I like
1. Most pairings that are canon (there's too many to list, but I will mention some of then in this list anyway)
2. Arthur/Ariadne (Inception)
3. Arthur/Eames (Inception)
4. Draco/Hermione: IF its well-written and not creepy
5. Gale/Katniss: because I like Gale. And Peeta reminds me of Romeo. Romeo is stupid.
6. Alanna/Jon: because the Jon in my head is cute, and I just like the pairing (until Jon goes all egotistical in Book 3). But I also have no problem with Alanna/George, because George is the King of Thieves therefore he is awesome.
7. Buffy/Angel: they are just so cute, and I don't think either of them ever stopped loving the other. I hated Riley/Buffy, because Riley was stupid and lame. I still think Buffy/Spike is okay, just because I think Spike is awesome, but I also think he can be awesome all on his own.
8. Willow/Tara: SO. ADORABLE.
...that bother me:
1. Harry/Voldemort: NO. JUST NO. that is NOT okay. It is wrong on so many levels.
2. Draco/Harry: not as bad as H/V, but still. EW.
3. Cobb/Arthur: I always pictured their relationship to be more brotherly.
5. Willow/Kennedy: Kennedy bugs me. She's annoying and pushy and thinks she knows everything.
Reviews are like chocolate; I don't need them to survive, but they sure do make life a whole lot sweeter.