Author has written 21 stories for Codename: Kids Next Door, Ouran High School Host Club, Life With Derek, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Bleach, Wizards of Waverly Place, Misc. Movies, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Scooby Doo, and Sherlock.
My ultimate goal is to become a historical fiction novelist. But I do love writing fanfiction just for fun :)
I'm a devoted Potterhead and Sherlockian (or Holmesian, whichever you prefer). Sherlock Holmes is definitely the best detective fiction has ever received.
Sherlock/John: My favourite pairing. I absolutely love them.
Eleven/Clara: They're adorable together.
Ron/Hermione: Meant to be from the start! Harry and Hermione are just too sibling-like to be a couple.
Here's something I found interesting and that I agree with. Thank you, Wind-In-The-Trees!
RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
You will receive one body. You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire time you're here.
You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn the lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and error, and experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately works.
A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next lesson.
Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
There is no better a place than here. When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here".
Others are merely mirrors of you. You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
Your answers lie inside you. The answers to life's questions lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
Got this from jonasjacksonheart14's profile:
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
Here is the info of Justin and Alex's original status before the script changed:
In the recent movie the producers seem to constantly insert incestousin otherwise heartwarming brotherly scenes. Or perhaps, they have actually forgotten that Justin and Alex are supposed to be brother and sister... Or they returned to their first idea. (Justin and Alex were originally supposed to be best friends, not brother and sister. The script was changed later).
Here's the link:
Favorite quotes from Michael Jackson
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town.
People always told me, 'Be careful what you do,
My goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.
I love listening to music when I write; it helps me concentrate better. Especially when it comes to Michael Jackson: he's like my escape to everything. I'm sure some people can relate.
1. FIRST NAME: Not saying! ;)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of...
3. SIBLING NAMES: None!! No complaints
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Watching Christina Aguilera's video Hurt. That video is just so sad...
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Bologna
7. KIDS? Dear God, none!! Love kids but don't want any till I'm married!!
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yep!
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yeah, but I use them to write stories in
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try not to use it but I can be pretty sarcastic
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh God no. Daredevil I am not!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Apple Cinnamon Cheerios! Yum...
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? Nope. Don't untie them to put them on either
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yeah but could be stronger
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
17. SHOE SIZE? 10 (or sometimes 11 in high heels)
18. RED OR PINK? Pink definitely
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? How ridiculously stubborn I can be
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best friend. We don't see each other often thanks to school
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? It'd be fun to get to know our fellow authors
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black yoga pants and barefoot
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chips
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Two Hearts by Phil Collins
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue (my fave)
26. FAVORITE SMELL? My perfume
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend, trying to figure out when to meet up next
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their eyes; a person's best features
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied this, and I don't know the person I copied this from
30. FAVORITE DRINK? White milk.
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Hockey (technically, I don't play sports but I love watching it though)
32. EYE COLOR? Brown.
33. HAT SIZE? No clue since I don't wear hats unless obligated
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope (or glasses either)
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta, especially when it's whole wheat
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings!! I can't stand scary movies!!!
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? The Great Mouse Detective
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Dresses
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Love the warmer weather but can do without the humidity though
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs!
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream
Well, I hope you'll all like my stories and I wish you all a good read!
Unsafe External Link