Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Name: Pocket since before i can remember but i do answer to Anna
Age: twenty last time i checked...
Location: Northern Ireland
Loves: Merlin, sunflowers, reading, candles, lanterns, patchwork quilts, fairy lights, lava lamps, boys hands, my bed, post-it notes, cars, poker, light houses, the sea, underwear, shopping, photo frames, purses, my phone, i-pods, yellow, poppy's, Snow White, castles, daisy's, fireplaces, the smell of suncream, pillows, spounges, clocks, the rain, videos, cassetts, Trainspotting (the movie), my family, sunglasses, jewlary, baby shampoo, strawberries, raspberries, bananas, mashed potato, dresses, belts, Irn Bru, Cherry-aid, blue pens, green, yo-yos, bouncy balls, piggy banks, my guitar, eyes, boy's backs, postcards, thunder storms, my duvet, my friends, the name 'Tilly', Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Lord of the Rings, bags, books that can make me cry, playing with people's fingers, biting, chewing, decortating, bells, collars, shirts, jeans, pumps, cardigans, photo frames, garden centres, flasks, hiccups, kissing, sneezing, glasses, pudding, glue, the smell of petrol, nail varnish, mustangs, white wine, warmth, Christmas trees, presants, colours, Tilly and the Wall, Tegan and Sara, Enrique Englasis, Laura Marling, Damian Rice, Little Boots, Paolo Nutini, N.E.R.D, Bloc Party, Frightened Rabbit, Calvin Harris, The Low Anthum, Bella and Sabasitan, Death Cab for Cutie, Dashboard Confessional, Motion City Soundtrack, praise, boys with confidence, polietness, brushing my teeth, scars, watching rugby, beads, trains, glow sticks, parties, tractors, making lists, cutting up magazines, little bags, videos, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Jungle Book, Stardust, Into the Wild, curly hair, ginger hair, CD's, Radio One, mouthwash, tights, boy socks, love, penguins, turtles, silence, skipping, hop-scotch, running, pretenting to fly, pretending to be a train in the cold, knitting, nail varnish, general vending machine snacks, Scottish dancing.
There, a little about me.
Band/singer: Ed Sheeran, love than man.
Colour: Yellow, always yellow
Item of clothing: gladiators and headbands
Song(s): Ed Sheeran - The city, Johnny Cash - Hurt, Charlie Simpson - When we were lions
Book(s) - 'The Pact' and 'Nineteen Minutes' by Jodi Picoult
T.V show(s): Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Skins and, of course, Planet Earth
Actor: Bradley James - Yum
Place: The gym and the Park
Pairings i love atm
Harry Potter: Harry/Blaise(Male), Harry/Theo, Harry/Victor, Harry/Cormac, Harry/Draco, Harry/Marcus, Harry/Fenrir, Blaise/Draco, Draco/Seamus, Draco/Neville, Neville/Harry, Harry/Tom but i can be easily swayed to others...
Twilight: Edward/Jasper, Edward/Jacob, Jacob/OtherWolf, Riley/Male
Final Fantasy: Cloud/Zack, Zack/Seph, Cloud/Seph, Cloud/Reno
LOTR/HP: Harry/Legolas, Draco/Legolas
Twilight/HP: Harry/Edward, Harry/Jacob, Harry/Emmett, Draco/Emmett, Draco/Jacob, Harry/Tyler, Theo/Tyler (Though i don't think anyones ever posted that pairing but i've had an idea in my head for a while about the pair of them ;)
Merlin/HP: Arthur/Harry, Merlin/Harry
Thats about it.
Favourite stories not on this site:
How to save a life by Cassie Black - hpfandom.net: One of the best Harry/Draco stories out there. I know everyone likes to branch out with their rare parings now but if you've got some time i reccomend you reading it if you haven't...sooo good!
Secrets by Vorabiza - hpfandom.net: Another Harry/Draco but so unique and beautiful. Had me reading none stop for a whole weekend it's that good (:
Twenty-five facts about me that you can read if you're bored (:
1. I bite my nails, have done since before i can remember...
2. I love to run, run anywhere, anytime
3. My friends sometimes annoy the crap out of me
4. No one knows i love to read/write fandom apart from my husband
5. Getting married made me a very happy girl
6. E-mailing is my favourite way to keep in contact and i'll happily e-mail anyone who wants to talk
7. Batman is my favourite superhero
8. 'The smurfs' was my favourite cartoon as a kid
9. My favourite season is Summer
10. I love making lists
11. Clowns and masks creep me out more than i let on
12. My family mean the world to me even though they drive me crazy
13. I like to draw even though i'm not very good, same with singing
14. I have seven strings of fairy lights in my bedroom
15. I can watch lava lamps for hours
16. My knees are knobbly and i avoid looking at them at all costs
17. I'm pale and blush easily
18. Remember beanie babies? i have the sheep called 'Fleece' and it wears a little t-shirt i got out of a Frostie packet. It sleeps in my bed every night
19. Cherry aid is the best drink out there and i'd rather have that on a night out than a vodka
20. I tried drugs, i fell in love now, two years later, i hate them
21. I think a nice scarf can make you feel more confident and the right shoes can get you noticed
22. I wish i believed in love at first sight
23. I'm learning, very slowly, to knit
24. I've recently been learning the Miley Cyrus - Howdown throwdown dance; It's coming along well
25. My Wii fit age is 21
I'm not sure if i'll ever go back to 'Fool for you'. I have a really rough outline for a few chapters but not the time to write them...we shall see what happens.
'Fairy Lights' has a good 50,000 written. But I need to get my ass into gear and find a beta, it needs help...
'Expensive Disaster' is just a general idea atm. No idea where it's going.
Unsafe External Link