Gender: Teh chick
Books: Memoirs of a Geisha, Going Bovine, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Outsiders, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking-Glass, Rosemary's Baby, The Shining, Pet Sematary, Carrie, The Long Walk, Cell, A Child Called It, Beastly, The Giver, Hiroshima, Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Crank series, Harry Potter series, The Last Apprentice series, Vampire Diaries series, The Hunger Games series, Cirque Du Freak series, The Last Apprentice series, The Looking-Glass Wars series;anything by Shell Silverstein, Lewis Carroll, or Edgar Allen Poe.
Movies: Comedy, Horror, Slasher, Gory, Sci Fi, Drama, Thriller, B-rated Scary, Musicals, Rock Operas. Zombeh movies are teh best.
Manga: --*Bolded are ones I've finished/caught up with*-- Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, One Piece, Death Note, Hellsing, D.Gray-Man, InuYasha, Fairy Tail, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Chibi Vampire, Claymore, Rave Master, Rurouni Kenshin, Ultimate Panic, Hero Tales, Black Cat, Hunter X Hunter, Vampire Knights, Shaman King, Junjou Romantica, Tsubasa, Little Pet Shop of Horrors, Nightmare Inspector, Gunslinger Girl, Sailor Moon, Desire Climax
Anime: --*Bolded are ones I've finished*-- Sailor Moon (dub & sub), Sailor Moon R (sub), Sailor Moon S (sub), Sailor Moon SuperS (sub), Pokemon (dub), Death Note (dub), Bleach (dub), Code Geass (dub), Fruits Basket (dub), Kurokami (dub), Ouran High School Host Club (sub), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (sub & dub), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (dub), Black Cat (dub), Lucky Star (dub), Full Metal Panic! (dub), Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan (sub), Naruto (dub), Naruto Shippuden (dub), Cowboy Bebop (dub), Chobits (dub), Fooly Cooly (dub), D.N. Angel (dub), Gravitation (sub), Junjo Romantica (sub), Junjo Romantica 2 (sub), Kuroshitsuji (sub), Shugo Chara (sub), Clannad (sub), Strawberry Panic (sub), K-ON! (sub), K-ON!! (sub), Toradora! (sub), Angel Beats! (sub), Speed Grapher (dub), Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi (sub), Durarara (dub), Trigun (sub), Elfen Lied (dub & sub)
Anime Movies: My Neighbor Totoro, Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Monoke, Spirited Away, Blood The Last Vampire, Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Bleach: Fade to Black, Bleach: Memories of Nobody
Video Games: Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2), Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS), Final Fantasy X (PS2), VMK (PC), World of Warcrack (PC), The Sims (PC), James Bond: Golden Eye (N64), Mario (N64, Gameboy, DS), Tekken 2 (PS), Tekken Advanced (Gameboy), Spyro (PS), Kirby (Gameboy, DS), Crash Bandicoot (PS), Crock (PS2), Donkey Kong (Gameboy), Grand Theft Auto: San Andres (PS2), Left 4 Dead (XBOX 360), Resident Evil (Gamecube), Smash Bros. Brawl Melee (Gamecube), Lara Croft Tomb Raider (PS), Left 4 Dead 2 (XBOX 360)
K-Dramas: Boys Over Flowers, Protect the Boss
Japanese groups/artists: Miyavi, Alice Nine, Antic Cafe (nyappy~!),Buono!, Aya Hirano, Morning Musume, Kusumi Koharu, Utada Hikaru, The Gazette, SuG, AKB48, Dog in the PWO, Screw, Acid Black Cherry, Janne Da Arc, Yui Horie, Perfume, Hinoi Team, Ayumi Hamasaki, After School Teatime (if they count XD), C-ute, Lolita23q, Lee Hyori, Touhou (this counts right? ahaha), Amuro Namie, Gackt, Versailles, Dir en Grey, Fatima, Berryz Kobo, Aira Mitsuki, Lc5, Malice Mizer,The Pillows, Minori Chihara, MEG, Gyaruru, Aso Natsuko, Ayabie, Brown Sugar, Nerdhead, Ayuse Kozue, Toko, Mai Kuraki, Nishino Kana, M-Flo, May J., Diggy-MO, Maximum the Hormone, Orange Range, Heartsdales, Wise, Salyu, and of course Vocaloid!
Korean groups/artists: DBSK/THSK/TVXQ (AKTF~!), SHINee, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2NE1, SNSD/Girl's Generation, Kara, 2PM, Wonder Girls, JYJ (DBSK hwaiting!), BoA, UKiss, f(x), Girl's Day, After School, Orange Caramel, G-Dragon, T.O.P., B2ST, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, T-ara, Sistar, Secret, Miss A, SS501, H.O.T., D-NA, TomTom, Co-Ed, Candy Mafia, G-Twenty, Teen Top, Sunny Hill, MBLAQ, Koda Kumui, The Trax, Chocolat
Pairings I ship (favorites bolded~!) :
Tohru x Kyo -- Fruits Basket
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Axel says to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy? Axel x3
2. Your favorite KH girl? Namine! She's such a creeper, I love it... And, she actually HELPS OUT throughout the game series... unlike some certain few other female characters... /cough
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why? King Mickey. >.> He shows up out of nowhere in the middle of the game... Relays to me information that only arouses MORE questions... AND THEN RUNS AWAY...EVERY.FREAKING.TIME. FREAKING RETARDED PEDOPHILIAC METH ADDICTED RAT! WTF?! GOD DAMN IT!!! ...yeah, he sort of irks me...
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) Proooooooooooobablyyyyyyyyy Twilight Town. But Radiant Garden is a close second~! So beautiful~
6. Least Favorite World? Atlantica (in the first game) and The Deep Jungle. I just can't handle all the swinging vines, man. Do you know how many times I've fallen and had to start all over?!
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) Axel's Chakrams. ^0^
8. Least Favorite Weapon? Kairi's gay flower keyblade. That's just not natural.
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2) Tinker Bell in KH1, and Peter Pan and Stitch in KH2.
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) Anti-Form, or Valor Form.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi (AND YURI) coupling) SoRiku, but I'm soooo in love with AkuRoku! But I mean, SoRiku is the first yaoi pairing I ever even shipped, so it's gotta be them. (Cleon FTW!!) Aerith/Yuffie is pretty kawaii too.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why? SoKai, because Riku and Sora being together is practically cannon; and, Kairi doesn't do shit. She's totally lacking in personality, man. OH, and Axel/Larxene! THAT PAIRING IS THE DEVIL!
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. I've always thought that Roxas/Demyx would be pretty hilarious... Just think about it. XD And, of course, the classic King Mickey/Riku. XD That is the shit. Actually, any pairings including Disney characters is pretty much crack, ne? XD I love all the crazy KH fanfiction writing motherfuckers out there~!
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of? Sora/Roxas. I mean, I can see how that'd be totally cute, but I mean... Ahahahahhaa, noooo...
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have? King Mickey!! AAUUUGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T FREAKING ACT LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME A HELPING HAND WHEN ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO IS SLAP ME IN THE FACE WITH CONFUSING INFORMATION AND THEN RUN AWAY!!!!! Freaking...little...mmgghhdhg...
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? Of course. It's so obvious... rofl
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? Mmm, well it could be possible that he finds a certain hollow solace with styling his hair and acting in such a manner that an emo kid would, but technically, he has no "heart," and thus, no emotions, so then teeeechnically, he cannot even truly BE emo... So, yes, yes I do.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? Kyeheheheh...
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? Quite possibly. I mean, I could probably list a bunch of other more annoying characters (coughMICKEYcough), but they'd probably all be from Disney, so of all the original Kingdom Hearts and featured Final Fantasy characters, then yes, she is the most annoying. Olette is pretty annoying too, though. She's the super straightedge type, y'know?
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why? Namine! As much as I love AkuRoku, I'm actually a HUGE Namixas shipper.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep? I WANNA PLAY I WANNA PLAY IW ANFJADKLSFIEFJDSIBHJDFIBVKJDFVKJDFLFAKL
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? No; I personally watched all the cutscences online, because my sister played through some of the game and told me the card system was super gay and that I should just watch it online. So, I did, and they were pretty fantabulous. (Plus, it is LOADED with the Orgy!! I first saw my favorite character Axel when I walked by said sister whilst she was playing CoM, and I just stopped dead in my tracks and was like "Who's that?! His weapons are so cool! Oh my God! I LOVE HIM! HE'S SO COOL!" so CoM also has a certain sense of sentimental value with me). However, I did go back and play some of the game a while ago, and it was really annoying. I didn't like the Final Fantasy style fights (how when you touch a Heartless you enter a battle, it was almost like those FREAKING random battles I hate so much), and the cards were really just unnecessary... Oh well, I guess it's cool if they just wanted to try a new gaming style... Just don't do it again, Square Enix! >.>
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? Axel =w=
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? Sephiroth, because we both pwn more n00bs than a lvl 80 Death Night in a BG for lvl 50's...
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? Probably when I received KH: Birth by Sleep for my 15th birthday, but I had never played a PSP game before, so I opened the game and I was all like, "Oh, what's this plastic case around the disc...??" and proceeded to break it open... I still hate myself to this day...
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? Yes, I have cosplayed as Aerith from KH2 n-n, and I'd love to cosplay Anti-Sora ^^
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...? When Axel kidnaps Kairi! Ahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhaahahahahahhahahaah
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...? Hands-down, without a doubt, Sephir-freaking-roth.
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? Cloud got a sexier outfit. Dayumm, sonnn! XD
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence? Pence
32. Zexion or Marluxia? Smexion ;)
33. Riku or Roxas? Riku
34. Roxas or Sora? Roxas
35. Axel or Demyx? You probably haven't guessed it yet, (it's pretty impossible to guess, actually... @.@), but, AXEL. If I ever have a kid, I'm going to name it Axel, and raise it to be just like Konata from Lucky Star! Won't that be the shit?!
36. Kairi or Larxene? Larxen FTW (when she's not flirting with Axel >.>)
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? SoRiku
38. Namixas or Namiku? Namixas
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? AkuRoku
40. SoKai or SoRiku? SoRiku
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? Sea Salt Ice Cream
42. Cloud or Leon? ToT HOW CAN I CHOOSE? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Ahhhhhhh, ummmmm... I'm honestly probably leaning towards Leon. Although I stalk them both constantly when I'm in Traverse Town and/or Radiant Garden.
43. CloTi or Clerith? CloTi
44. Simple and Clean or Passion? Simple and Clean
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well) Axel, Demyx, Zack, Cloud, Zexion, Sora, Roxas, all the Shadow Heartless, Marluxia, Leon/Squall, Zexion, Marluxia, Larxene, Namine, Aerith, Yuffie, Rikku, Yuna, Moogle, and Riku.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? Bleach or Naruto, just because of the whole Organization XIII/Akatsuki/Espada thing they've all got going on.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all! All the Nobodies & their Somebodies, Aerith & Namine (their mannerisms mainly), Aerith and Stella (from FFXIII), and Sora & Cloud.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for? KH3; and, if that Decoded game is more than just a rumor, than that, too.
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? KH2, because it was incredibly more addictive (and had Axel in it).
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!? Well... IT'S KINGDOM FREAKING HEARTS! It's so gay, you have to love it...
You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
FUN FACTS: I don't like math, nor do I appreciate LOUD people; contrarily, I love the seasons and nature, and I enjoy all things magical. I am a daughter of Hecate and witch; rubicund is my favorite color on the chromatic scale of excellency, even though my energy is pink-u~. Are you ready for the zopocalypse (zombie apocalypse)?! 2012 bitches!