Author has written 10 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
Well, Hi I'm Outta-Ak'sHead. (No shit =P) And this is my 'somewhat' profile
I started writing fanfiction about a while ago and I got hooked on it. Now, it's a reason for my existence...okay, not really but you get the point.
I hate writing but typing is LOVE.
Fanfic Stories That I R.E.A.D
T w i l i g h t
Fav Charries: Leah. Jacob. Edward. Seth. Embry. Quil.
Pairings: Jacob&Leah. Leah&Edward. Leah&Embry. Seth&Nessie. Mostly everything with Leah (lovvveee her) . I love the WOLF PACK.
H a r r y P o t t e r
Fav Charries: Draco. Ron. Snape.
Pairings: Hermoine&Draco. Ron&Hermoine. Harry&Draco. Lucius&Draco. Snape&Harry. Lol, Harry Potter is no good if there isn't a slight SLASH.
H u n g e r G a m e s
Fav Charries: Gale. Peeta. Finnick. Johanna
Pairings: Gale&Katniss. Peeta&Gale. Johanna&Peeta. Finnick&Johanna. Only if there was Finnick&Gale&Peeta, and no Katniss to butt in. -wink wink-
B l u e B l o o d s
Fav Charries: Mimi. Oliver. Kingsley
Pairings: Mimi&Jack. Mimi&Oliver. Bliss&Kingsley. Mimi&Kingsley. I don't know why people hate Mimi. She's really awesome&misunderstood. FuckJack&Sky.
H u s h H u s h
Fav Charries: Patch. Nora. Scott
Pairings: Patch&Nora. Nora&Scott. Nora&Elliot. Vee&Jules. Patch and Scott are BADASS!
X - M e n
Fav Charries: Rogue. Gambit. Mystique. Nightcrawler
Pairings: Scott&Rogue. Rogue&Gambit. Wolverine&Jean. Kitty&Nightcrawler. Mystique&Charles. Addicted, Chere (;
A. T. O. M
Fav Charries: Shark. Dragon
Pairings: Shark&Lioness. Shark&Hawk. Magness&Axel. I don't know why they cancelled it ): Shark was absolutelyadorable!
F R I E N D S
Fav Charries: Chandler. Phoebe. Joey. Rachel.
Fav pairings: Joey&Rachel. Chandler&Rachel. Phoebe&Ross. Monica&Chandler. I knew everything about this show D:
H o w I M e t Y o u r M o t h e r
Fav Charries: Barney. Robin. Marshall
Fav pairings: Robin&Barney. 'nuff said.
P u s h
Fav Charries and Pairings: Cassie&Nick. I think those two are cool, alone. No need for that Kira chick.
I sometimes randomly read other stories but these are the main ones, so far.
Okay, if you haven't already figured it out, my main character obesession is Leah Clearwater from the Twilight Sagas. How? I have no clue, honestly. Just the mere mention of her name and I was infuatated with everything about her. I think she is one of the most amazing characters ever created. Okay, Maybe I'm over exaggerating a bit but it's true in my perspective. You know there are some characters which you can totally sympathize with or understand? Well, I did with Leah. It's crazy but it feels like she and I are one. Again, you think I'm exaggerating but I'm not totally. I feel like I could get into her perspective because in ways, we seem kind of alike. Although she's a sexy ass bitch who can turn into a giant dog. Damn, I'm jealous! The moment she was introduced in Eclipse, I knew she would be a big part in Breaking Dawn, and then she was. But I didn't totally like her 'satisfied with life' ending. I really, REALLY thought she was going to end up with Jacob. Come on, who didn't?! Oh well, so that's the main reason why I joined Fan fiction; to set out my theories and also to Leah more depth and more life that Stephenie couldn't fully express or imagine.
Other similiar obsessions are: Mimi Force from the Blue Blood series and Johanna Mason from the Hunger Games series.
Complete work XD
- Tease: [Twilight] Oneshot - Seth, Embry and Leah (the non-imprinters) decide to tease their alpha at the fact that he imprinted on a toddler. But even though he may have imprinted, the bond with his pack will not change. (Jacob/Leah) 30/08/2009
- Heart of My Guardian Angel: [Twilight] Oneshot - Leah was left broken and in pain by Sam and she seeked a way of getting rid of the pain, of her heart. But instead learns the value of the heart from an unlucky being. (Edward/Leah) 22/09/2009
- Hate That I Love Him: [Harry Potter] Oneshot - Hate was the one thing that connected Harry to Draco. But what happens when he finds another side to his hatred for the Slytherin Prince (Harry/Draco) 25/09/2009
- Just One Glare: [Twilight] Oneshot - What if a certain female intruigied an angered Volturi leader, rather than what was the actual problem? (Caius/Leah) 4/12/2009
- I Think, I Win: [Hunger Games] Oneshot - What happens when Peeta declares his love for Katniss and a certain someone was there? What if Peeta's intention was to stir a certain jealously? He had it all planned out. (Peeta/Gale) 27/04/2010
- Silent Killer: [Twilight] Oneshot - Leah loved once. Leah was left broken. Leah loved twice. Her heart was shattering. But she was not gonna to let it break completely (Sam/Leah/Jacob) 6/06/2010
- Do You Love Me? [Twilight] Oneshot - Jacob would keep telling Nessie that he loved her. He loved her soo much. But that was not the answer that Nessie was looking for. (Renesmee.Nessie/Jacob) 2/07/2010
- Say Their Name: [Twilight] Oneshot - It started off as an argument before it started to get even more heated. They didn't know how this happened and what they were doing but they knew that they needed this. (Jacob/Leah) 3/07/2011
Working Projects ;D
- 'Morning Dew' - Chapter 20 is complete.
- 'Fading Shadow' - Chapter 8 is on hold.
- 'Because You Live', - Partly done but on hold.
-'Now and Forever' - Partly done but on hold.
Future projects ;)
-'I Don't Think So' - possible sequel to my Gale/Peeta sort of oneshot/drabble.
-'What the Heart Wants' - Another Leah Story. Start it maybe after 'Fading Shadow'. (Fanfic Title could be changed)
-Maybe a small series of oneshots about what happens when our favorite she-wolf goes in heat ;]
-Blue Bloods or HushHush oneshot? What do you think?
-Trying and coming up with some Shigeru/Tsukasa or Rui/Tsukushi drabbles.
-Anyone up for another Drarry oneshot or maybe something more like Dramione?
(Anyways, you'll probably except alot from me but it might take time. I NEED TO BE INSPIRED PEOPLE AND ALSO MAKE IT THE BEST AS POSSIBLE!)
What's going on?
Julia Jones is growing on me xD She's actually really pretty and seems so down to earth. But of course in my head, she still doesn't play Leah out for me. But i think she will do Leah justice in the movies. So I'm good x) She'll do well in the movies and the Leah in my head well be good in my fanfic. She still looks like Sarah Black in my head while I was writing Morning Dew xP Oh well.
WHO READ MOCKINGJAY? o_O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHMG! If you haven't read it or haven't read the series, you are missing out on soo much! God, I fell for Peeta in this book. He was soo badass and all 'I don't need you, Katniss' like :L
Unsafe External Link