Poll: Should the next story in the Cursed series be a sequel to Stuck in Darkness or a prequel to Cursed showing how it all started? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Transformers, District 9, and SWAT Kats.
Hello everyone! just putting up this little profile update to let everyone know that I am still alive and yes I am still writing. My writing is just a little slow for now since I am getting use to my new environment. I am in fact broadcasting live from Seoul Korea! I just got here today and so far its not to bad. So please bear with me in my updates. Also I am now on Facebook, if you want to try and be my friend on there send me a PM here and I will consider it.
Name: Become my friend and I may tell you... Until then you can call me either smounged1989.
Location: In the USA. Once again if you want specifics try and become my friend and I may tell you.
Hair/eye color: Well if you really want to know they are both brown.
Warning to all flamers. If you really want to flame my stories to make you're self feel better then go right ahead. Just don't expect me to care to much.
Now then I don't want to re-list all my favorite T.V. shows so I will just say that I like a lot of them and leave it at that.
My movie obsession of the month, other then Transformers and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1. Best Harry Potter movie so far!!! I can't wait for Part 2!!!!!!!!!
Game obsession of the month; Dante's Inferno!!
Most anticipated game; Bioshock Infinite!
Team Jacob or Team Edward? Screw them both! I am on team Bill!
Now then one thing I will rewrite is my list of open stories. This list will tell you all which stories I have open and there progress. I will use a system of five phrases that will tell you how each story chapter is doing;
1) Pending: This means that I am plotting out the basics of the chapter.
2) In Progress: This means that a new chapter is being written. The time frame for chapters in progress can range from a few days to a week or so. Only one story which gets the in progress mark will take longer then this time frame, Three Way Split.
3) Off to the beta shop: As you can guess this means that the new chapter has been sent to my beta and should be back to me within a day or so.
4) Up Dated: Once again you can guess what this means. The new chapter is up and ready for you to read. When a story gets this mark it will stay there until I begin working out how I want the next chapter to go.
5) Hold: I am ashamed to ever have to give a story this mark. This one means that I have hit a mental wall which I can not break through at that time.
Now that we have all that covered here are my stories for you.
My Little Soldier: up dated...
Metamorphosis: Up dated...
High School Days: In progress...
Three Way Split: Pending...
The Birthday Gift: Pending...
New Life: Hold...
Operation Deception: Hold...
Unsafe External Link