Poll: My next story is going to be a Jasper/Bella pairing and I need to know if it should be AH/AV/HV? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
All my HP fans add me on Pottermore: EchoPurple6599
Well there really isn't much to say about myself. I have a really overactive imagination. I love reading and writing and only recently have I gotten the courage to share my ideas with other people.
I like the following couples - Hermione/Draco, Bella/Emmett, Bella/Jasper
While I am all for non-canon characters I will not read stories that have the following -
- Bella as a vampire with a bazillion powers. Sorry but it shows lack of imagination and is just ridiculous.
- Drastically changing the persons look to the point where it makes no sense. I'm sorry but just because someone breaks up with you doesn't mean you all of a sudden turn slutty. You can be bad ass with out dressing like a skank I've read many of these and its just disappointing.
- A story that is flighty and you all know what I am talking about. The characters sound like 12 year old valley girls and you actually laugh out loud because it is so bad.
- Stories that are filled with songs ( except song fics, that is what they are supposed to be about ) and movie and book quotes. It shows a complete lack of creativity on the part of the author. Using other peoples work constantly in your own shows that you have no ideas of your own.
- Stories that involve serious topics ( rape, abuse, ect. ) that have not been researched first. There are a lot of people on this site that have gone through these things and out of respect to them you should always research these topics before portraying them in any type of manner.
Prom outfits -
Bella's Day outfit and Evening outfit
Anniversary Date Outfit
Once Upon a Nightmare