Author has written 17 stories for Naruto, Junjō Romantica, and Misc. Plays/Musicals.
DISCLAIMER OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE: Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto. Plots are owned by Maz 2010-2015.
NOTICE: I'm on hiatus.
The Night Life - This fic is near and dear in my heart. However, it is overly pretentious. (Yes, I know that.) It's just that I'm entering an industry that is extremely pretentious and this is my way of understanding that world - writing a fic. But, yeah, it is indefinitely under HIATUS because not many people like it since the development is slow. I'll be leaving this fic for a while.
I actually wrote it at first because I just wanted the story out of my chest and then I started enjoying it so much that I got to four chapters or something before posting it. Heck, I have a complete profile list indicating every character's background, likes, dislikes, developments, and etc. I even have a menu made for Akatsuki Club and Root Club. But I see that the story isn't really as interesting to others so I'll leave it for a while and decide at a later date if I will delete or continue it.
Our Future: This may or may not be the title of the sequel to Our Moments. I am writing it. It is going to be a threeshot if I can help it. Because I do not want to write another long ass fic. It's a long pain in the ass. (That's a pun but shut it.) So, yeah. Still confused with this.
The Private Dancer: Basically, PWP. Kind of reminiscent of Just Fucking but not really because it's the 'real' version. Or, well, it's what Just Fucking was supposed to be but I rushed the damn thing and wasted my time with the intro which I've already deleted by the way.
Office: This is basically kind of like The Night Life but in a oneshot / twoshot version. In fact, I might just trade them with each other and delete the current one. Not sure if I'll actually push through with this. I am unhappy.
Do you believe in reincarnation?: This is a bit of a tearjerker - my first, I'm sure - in which on of our two favourite boys die and the one left is mourning. Obviously, the one that died is 'reincarnated' in another person's body with the same features but a different life and Naruto befriends him but doesn't do anything else - scared and sad. Eventual happy ending. We're suckers for that.
Soft Touch: NejiGaa fic that I will hopefully post on Neji's birthday but since it's basically all lemon and I'm having trouble with that... yeah.
Not A Hollywood Ending: Another PWP. A NaruSasu PWP with a very horny Sasuke. HAHAHA :)
My most recommended authors:
The Cereal Killer
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it. Go gay rights!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７